CNN Angela Rye demands destruction of George Washington Statues

Will the left achieve the destruction of Revolutionary History after Civil War History?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First they used a 1948 Supreme Court decision written by a former KKK member (Justice Black) to eliminate every vestige of Christianity in the public sector and once they gained control of the media they didn't give a damn about the Constitution and they went after the traditional historic figures. No surprises here.

Since when does a news REPORTING agency begin CREATING news?

Oh yeah, long before CNN staged a fake flood rescue down in Tx.

CNN hasn't been a 'news' organization for a long time now.

:p

Why isn't Muhammed on her list?

He was a slave owner and child fucker. I thought those were bad things.

OP is lying.

She did not say GW's statues should be torn down.

The alt right also lied when they said they were there to protect statues. If that's what they wanted, why were they yelling hate slogans about Jews and Blacks? And why were they attacking people?

I voted No.....because it would be inconceivable for a group a ignorant thugs to wipe out history just like that!:mad-61:

With nobody, no real patriots doing anything to stop them?????

I can't believe that.

Why do you always fall for this crap?

The OP is a lie.

The latest venue the Liberal Progressive Pukes have dirtied with their shit-stained fingers. It's just beginning.

It’s been more than two weeks since the events in Charlottesville, and the left is still going full bore in their demolition of American history. The most recent casualty of the culture war is the cinematic classic, Gone with the Wind. A theater in Memphis Tennessee which has been screening the film for 34 years dropped it for reasons of ‘racial insensitivity.’

Based on the canonical novel by Margret Mitchell, the film was first screened in 1939 and has been met with critical and popular acclaim ever since. The story takes place on a southern plantation and carries its protagonist, Scarlett O’Hara, through the American Civil War. It has been hailed for decades as one of the grandest love stories ever to grace the silver screen. The film featured historically resonant fictional characters including black slaves who were far more fleshed out than any other such characters previously, making the novel and the film milestones in American racial relations.

Interestingly, the most prominent black actor in the film, Hattie McDaniel, went on to become the first black person to receive an Oscar. By erasing this iconic film from history, those responsible would deprive us of the seminal performance of at least one person of color who paved the way for many more.

Gone With the Wind Banned in Tennessee |

WTF is WROONG with you people that you just blindly believe anything that serves your agenda??

No, Gone With The Wind has not been banned in Tennessee.

The latest venue the Liberal Progressive Pukes have dirtied with their shit-stained fingers. It's just beginning.

It’s been more than two weeks since the events in Charlottesville, and the left is still going full bore in their demolition of American history. The most recent casualty of the culture war is the cinematic classic, Gone with the Wind. A theater in Memphis Tennessee which has been screening the film for 34 years dropped it for reasons of ‘racial insensitivity.’

Based on the canonical novel by Margret Mitchell, the film was first screened in 1939 and has been met with critical and popular acclaim ever since. The story takes place on a southern plantation and carries its protagonist, Scarlett O’Hara, through the American Civil War. It has been hailed for decades as one of the grandest love stories ever to grace the silver screen. The film featured historically resonant fictional characters including black slaves who were far more fleshed out than any other such characters previously, making the novel and the film milestones in American racial relations.

Interestingly, the most prominent black actor in the film, Hattie McDaniel, went on to become the first black person to receive an Oscar. By erasing this iconic film from history, those responsible would deprive us of the seminal performance of at least one person of color who paved the way for many more.

Oh, and before I forget, the Insane Progressive Liberal Pukes have set there sights on Army bases, Mt. Rushmore and statues of Washington, Jefferson and other slave owners.

Radicals on the left have declared war on historic Confederate monuments. And while many Republicans disagree with their argument, at least there is some logic behind it.

These monuments are declaring slave owners as heroes, and obviously slavery was a disgraceful part of our history.

But the latest action by The Southern Poverty Law Center is undeniably absurd, because they are calling for the removal of Army bases that have no association with the confederacy at all!

Insane! Liberal group says Army bases are Confederate monuments - The Horn News

This country is fucking doomed.

You idiots will believe anything.

No. No "liberal group" says Army bases are confederate monuments. Nor has anyone threatened violence if Army bases are not taken down.

Why can't you RWNJs ever look for facts before you start spewing?

Oh, and before I forget, the Insane Progressive Liberal Pukes have set there sights on Army bases, Mt. Rushmore and statues of Washington, Jefferson and other slave owners.

Radicals on the left have declared war on historic Confederate monuments. And while many Republicans disagree with their argument, at least there is some logic behind it.

These monuments are declaring slave owners as heroes, and obviously slavery was a disgraceful part of our history.

But the latest action by The Southern Poverty Law Center is undeniably absurd, because they are calling for the removal of Army bases that have no association with the confederacy at all!

Insane! Liberal group says Army bases are Confederate monuments - The Horn News

This country is fucking doomed.

You idiots will believe anything.

No. No "liberal group" says Army bases are confederate monuments. Nor has anyone threatened violence if Army bases are not taken down.

Why can't you RWNJs ever look for facts before you start spewing?

You're daft, Nutley.

I wondered if The2ndAmendment or Hossfly or any of the RWNJs would come back and admit that none of the three ^^^ links are purposely incorrect.

But nope. Not one RWNJ has the integrity to admit they did not read the links and instead, chose to add to the lies and hate.

I wondered if The2ndAmendment or Hossfly or any of the RWNJs would come back and admit that none of the three ^^^ links are purposely incorrect.

But nope. Not one RWNJ has the integrity to admit they did not read the links and instead, chose to add to the lies and hate.
You punk ass bitch here's the video. She's says GW didn't fight for her freedom, that he was a white slaver owner and that his statues need to come down.

Here's the video transcript:
We have to get to the heart of the problem here, and the heart of the problem is the way in which many of us were taught American history. American history is not all glorious, and even though I love Jon to death, I couldn’t disagree more about George Washington.

George Washington was a slave owner, and we need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom. I wasn’t someone who my ancestors were deemed human beings to him; and so to me I don’t care if it’s a George Washington statue, or a Thomas Jefferson statue, or a Robert E. Lee status. They all need to come down. There’s a way we can recognize and appreciate…--- but I’m not, no no no, but I’m not...

Last edited:

Seems silly to pay for a rerun movie. I can remember growing up they played rerun movies on TV every year but it was free..

First they used a 1948 Supreme Court decision written by a former KKK member (Justice Black) to eliminate every vestige of Christianity in the public sector and once they gained control of the media they didn't give a damn about the Constitution and they went after the traditional historic figures. No surprises here.
Rhett Butler is a historical figure?

Want me to print the transcript of this video? I'm considering making a new thread on it just to see your new arguments.

We have to get to the heart of the problem here, and the heart of the problem is the way in which many of us were taught American history. American history is not all glorious, and even though I love Jon to death, I couldn’t disagree more about George Washington.

George Washington was a slave owner, and we need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom. I wasn’t someone who my ancestors were deemed human beings to him; and so to me I don’t care if it’s a George Washington statue, or a Thomas Jefferson statue, or a Robert E. Lee status. They all need to come down. There’s a way we can recognize and appreciate…--- but I’m not, no no no, but I’m not...

Last edited:
But but.............It was declared OK to remove Robert E. Lee cuz he was an American traitor, demonstrating how patriotic the liberals are.

The Communist News Network continues their Crusade:

Political commentator and former Congressional Black Caucus director Angela Rye demanded that all memorials and likenesses of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Robert E. Lee be taken down.

Rye said on CNN that there is a “problem” in how many people are taught American history in school.

“George Washington was a slaveowner. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom,” Rye said.

http://altrighttv.com/2017/08/27/cn...-washington-jefferson-monuments-to-come-down/

Yup; we all knew the founding fathers were next. This is how the left operates.

Political commentator and former Congressional Black Caucus director Angela Rye demanded that all memorials and likenesses of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Robert E. Lee be taken down.

Rye said on CNN that there is a “problem” in how many people are taught American history in school.

“George Washington was a slaveowner. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom,” Rye said.

http://altrighttv.com/2017/08/27/cn...-washington-jefferson-monuments-to-come-down/

Fucking Mitch Landrieu

upload_2017-9-1_12-12-10.png

It's so disturbing that the even the USMB leftist wingnuts can't admit it, they're straight denying that it was even spoken even though I have the full video and transcript of the event.

Come back here Luddly Neddite you said I posted fake links and hyperbole. I got the full video and transcript. Come here kid.

Want me to print the transcript of this video? I'm considering making a new thread on it just to see your new arguments.

Thank you.

I don't watch any more videos than necessary and was going by the transcript at the link which did not include the last lines. Considering that was the entire reason for the rant, I would have thought they would have included that.

The speaker has the right to her opinion and she has the right to voice it. I don't agree with it but would not consider trying to silence her.

Forum List

Back