Trump predicted it: Chicago clergy calling to remove statues of G. Washington cuz he was slave owner

Did Trump accurately predict this slippery slope?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
orwell-monuments-e1496267458409.jpg

Here it is:
CHICAGO (CBS) — A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

Pastor Wants Presidents' Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

In Trump's words:
Trump held a press conference and told the media, “They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Another red herring.
Well ONE pastor suggested...
Lmao
What a joke you idiots are.

When you die, that's when you figure you messed up for eternity. Just saying.

The President and we will fight Evil for as long as we can but Evil Prevails in the end.

It will prevail and dominate the Earth until at the last minute Christ returns.
Then why aren't you fighting 2nd Amendment who admitted to me yesterday he's a proud racist. Actually he said," I'm the biggest racist on this forum." He's taking your title away..
You support blm?

The President and we will fight Evil for as long as we can but Evil Prevails in the end.

Then why aren't you fighting 2nd Amendment who admitted to me yesterday he's a proud racist. Actually he said," I'm the biggest racist on this forum." He's taking your title away..
You support blm?
He supports antifa too.

I greatly applaud the liberals for finally creating an armed violent group though. Valhalla welcomes all who perish in glorious combat, regardless of the reason they fought!

Heil Hitler.
God Bless Jefferson Davis

If our history of discrimination is erased, then monuments to Rosa Parks and MLK may as well come down, too. The civil rights activists of the '60s will no longer have had a cause.
Rosa Parks was a communist. MLK was an alcoholic whoremonger who was a plagiarist and probably the embezzler Rev. Abernathy thought he was. MKL was an evil evil man. The Confederates for all that they lost, were decent honorable men who believed (correctly) the south was being financially raped by a rapacious north.

The problem with Confederates isn't that they were slaveholders, which of course is bad enough.

But it was they committed treason and were traitors.

Only Republicans want to put up monuments to traitors. Which says a lot about the GOP.
I have no love for the GOP, but to be fair, the more important issue with those racist, treasonous, traitorous Confederates...

THEY WERE ALL DEMOCRATS!!!
So what happened? Because these days, it's the north that's mostly Democrats and the south is where the majority of Republicans are.

How did that happen? Switch places? Explain it to us.

Here it is:
CHICAGO (CBS) — A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

Pastor Wants Presidents' Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

In Trump's words:
Trump held a press conference and told the media, “They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Another red herring.
Lmao

What's the red herring. Obviously he and his local clergyman carefully decided on these remarks before making them. Not too long before they put it into action.

There was a time when people only suggested taking down confederate flags and taking down confederate statues...look what happened.

Get used to it. Your old racist ways are not tolerated any longer even with the comrade backing you up.
There are way more of good decent people than you racist slime.

The problem with Confederates isn't that they were slaveholders, which of course is bad enough.

But it was they committed treason and were traitors.

Only Republicans want to put up monuments to traitors. Which says a lot about the GOP.
I have no love for the GOP, but to be fair, the more important issue with those racist, treasonous, traitorous Confederates...

THEY WERE ALL DEMOCRATS!!!
Yeah back in the 60's. Now they're republicans.

Here it is:

In Trump's words:

Another red herring.
Lmao

What's the red herring. Obviously he and his local clergyman carefully decided on these remarks before making them. Not too long before they put it into action.

There was a time when people only suggested taking down confederate flags and taking down confederate statues...look what happened.

Get used to it. Your old racist ways are not tolerated any longer even with the comrade backing you up.
There are way more of good decent people than you racist slime.

Wtf did your response even have to do with the general content of the previous replies?

Heil Hitler.
I laugh at tools such as you..

I laugh at the fact that you can't deny that whites invented, discovered and engineered the overwhelming majority of machines, sciences and infrastructure that has dominated the past 500 years of modern history.

Heil Hitler.

Remember, not giving thanks to white people for building this beautiful world for you is covetous, enviousness and ungratefeul. You're the racists for not thanking us because of our skin color.

YOU CAN'T DENY EITHER!!! HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA. It the words of Saruman the WHITE!

I'm laughing at you TOOL

Your ignorance is astounding but par for the course for an admitted racist.

Here Are A Few Things You Probably Didn't Know Were Invented By Black People | HuffPost

Heil Hitler.
I laugh at tools such as you..

I laugh at the fact that you can't deny that whites invented, discovered and engineered the overwhelming majority of machines, sciences and infrastructure that has dominated the past 500 years of modern history.

Heil Hitler.

Remember, not giving thanks to white people for building this beautiful world for you is covetous, enviousness and ungratefeul. You're the racists for not thanking us because of our skin color.

YOU CAN'T DENY EITHER!!! HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA. It the words of Saruman the WHITE!

I'm laughing at you TOOL

Your ignorance is astounding but par for the course for an admitted racist.

Here Are A Few Things You Probably Didn't Know Were Invented By Black People | HuffPost

A few things. That's about it. Their accomplishments appear like a small globular cluster of stars against the entire glory of the otherwise remaining galaxy ... in other words ... negligible.

Heil Hitler.

The fact that someone even made a webpage like that proves the point...who would ever google or research "things invented by white people" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If our history of discrimination is erased, then monuments to Rosa Parks and MLK may as well come down, too. The civil rights activists of the '60s will no longer have had a cause.
Rosa Parks was a communist. MLK was an alcoholic whoremonger who was a plagiarist and probably the embezzler Rev. Abernathy thought he was. MKL was an evil evil man. The Confederates for all that they lost, were decent honorable men who believed (correctly) the south was being financially raped by a rapacious north.
This is no different then the asinine trip claiming that the founders were horrible people because they were slave owners and rapists.

I care not who MLK was personally - hero worship of past figures is an asinine concept.

They were all people and fallible as such. What matters is the mark that they left on history. For that, MLK is monumental.

Forum List

Back