CNN Angela Rye demands destruction of George Washington Statues

Will the left achieve the destruction of Revolutionary History after Civil War History?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If slavery is the reason there should not be any sort of reference to these evil slave owners, why won't Progs make the same assertions about Muhammed?

The hypocrisy is glaring and doesn't bolster their argument.

The Communist News Network continues their Crusade:

Political commentator and former Congressional Black Caucus director Angela Rye demanded that all memorials and likenesses of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Robert E. Lee be taken down.

Rye said on CNN that there is a “problem” in how many people are taught American history in school.

“George Washington was a slaveowner. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom,” Rye said.

http://altrighttv.com/2017/08/27/cn...-washington-jefferson-monuments-to-come-down/

Yup; we all knew the founding fathers were next. This is how the left operates.

It's so disturbing that the even the USMB leftist wingnuts can't admit it, they're straight denying that it was even spoken even though I have the full video and transcript of the event.

Here's the video transcript:
We have to get to the heart of the problem here, and the heart of the problem is the way in which many of us were taught American history. American history is not all glorious, and even though I love Jon to death, I couldn’t disagree more about George Washington.

George Washington was a slave owner, and we need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom. I wasn’t someone who my ancestors were deemed human beings to him; and so to me I don’t care if it’s a George Washington statue, or a Thomas Jefferson statue, or a Robert E. Lee status. They all need to come down. There’s a way we can recognize and appreciate…--- but I’m not, no no no, but I’m not...

Can't spell lie without liberal.

Political commentator and former Congressional Black Caucus director Angela Rye demanded that all memorials and likenesses of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Robert E. Lee be taken down.

Rye said on CNN that there is a “problem” in how many people are taught American history in school.

“George Washington was a slaveowner. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom,” Rye said.

http://altrighttv.com/2017/08/27/cn...-washington-jefferson-monuments-to-come-down/

Yup; we all knew the founding fathers were next. This is how the left operates.

It's so disturbing that the even the USMB leftist wingnuts can't admit it, they're straight denying that it was even spoken even though I have the full video and transcript of the event.

We have to get to the heart of the problem here, and the heart of the problem is the way in which many of us were taught American history. American history is not all glorious, and even though I love Jon to death, I couldn’t disagree more about George Washington.

George Washington was a slave owner, and we need to call slave owners out for what they are. Whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not, he wasn’t protecting my freedom. I wasn’t someone who my ancestors were deemed human beings to him; and so to me I don’t care if it’s a George Washington statue, or a Thomas Jefferson statue, or a Robert E. Lee status. They all need to come down. There’s a way we can recognize and appreciate…--- but I’m not, no no no, but I’m not...

"It's so disturbing that the even the USMB leftist wingnuts can't admit it, they're straight denying that it was even spoken even though I have the full video and transcript of the event."

THEY?

Please name those who agreed with what I wrote. Or, admit you are wrong.

If slavery is the reason there should not be any sort of reference to these evil slave owners, why won't Progs make the same assertions about Muhammed?

ColonelAngus

EXACTLY what statues are you referring to?

EXACTLY where are these statues?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Come back here Luddly Neddite you said I posted fake links and hyperbole. I got the full video and transcript. Come here kid.

Question;

Does either Hossfly or The2ndAmendment have the integrity, honesty or balls to admit the two posts/links posted above by Hossfly are lies?

Just kidding. We all know the answer to that!

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

ColonelAngus

EXACTLY what statues are you referring to?

EXACTLY where are these statues?

Thank you.

ColonelAngus

Also meant to ask you -- Which of the founding fathers or Civil War generals were Muslim?

Thanks.

If slavery is the reason for tearing down anything associated with slaves owners, I have not heard a compelling argument from Progs as to why Muhammed gets a pass.

Just say it, guys....

You don't mind that Muhammed was a slave owner and child fucker because he isn't white.

Just say what we all know.

Let's not pretend liberals have a rational reason(s) for tearing anything down. They think with their asses not their brains, simply because they're emotional wrecks. It makes things worse as they fail with every action and word. They simply cannot deal with themselves or anything else, so the worse they are the worse they become.

Oh God, I hope the Dem party is dumb enough to run on this platform.

alt right tv.

i'm gonna let them have their fun and avoid their click shit.

like mike rowe said - stop making stupid people famous.

If slavery is the reason for tearing down anything associated with slaves owners, I have not heard a compelling argument from Progs as to why Muhammed gets a pass.

Just say it, guys....

You don't mind that Muhammed was a slave owner and child fucker because he isn't white.

Just say what we all know.

So, ColonelAngus Why did you ignore my questions?

Where are these Muslim/Muhammed related statues?
Which founding fathers were Muslim?

If the issue is slavery...

Why won't Libs call out Muhammed?

It's such a blaring display of hypocritical liberal bullshit...just like Bill Clinton's zipper problem.

That was supposedly a vast right wing conspiracy....then Bills DNA was determined to be on Monica's dress.

How exactly did the vast right wing conspiracy force Bill Clinton to get blown by interns in the Oval Office? Specifically, how?

Come back here Luddly Neddite you said I posted fake links and hyperbole. I got the full video and transcript. Come here kid.

Question;

Does either Hossfly or The2ndAmendment have the integrity, honesty or balls to admit the two posts/links posted above by Hossfly are lies?

Just kidding. We all know the answer to that!

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The links are from accredited media and it's been on the news. Is your Googler broke?

Why would you vote "funny" on this nat4900 I don't see at all what's funny about this topic.

Why would you vote "funny" on this nat4900 I don't see at all what's funny about this topic.

Because you ignorant asshole....ONE commentator on CNN does NOT mark the entire network as your fucked up "conclusion" as a communist network.......CLEAR???

She's obviously a fucking Stalinist.

It's difficult to comprehend that this nation has come to the point where such obvious kookburgers can make a living on a cable news station.

Forum List

Back