CNN and Leftist double standard (caution vulgar definition in thread)

You're an egomaniac with an inferiority complex ain't ya Crotch Licker?

Sunnidiot has SERIOUS competition!

Chucked Ass may as well.

After riding that bicycle for a 1000 miles without a bike seat I am surprised you got anything left in you, you say you want to lick what?

Sorry dipstick........I'm hetero.

You on the other hand......well.......let's just say that the jury is still out on that one.

Are you Sunnidiot?

as you like to lick crotch, thats why you call me crotch licker

you aint no 1% er

This coming from the only person on USMB with the word "krotch" in his name. :lol:

My last name is Kotcher, ryhmes with Krotch, I got teased endlessly by bullies in school, as an adult some jerk stuck me with Krotch dog, I had a dream I would start selling hot dogs on the street corner, hot dogs and chili like you can get at Lafayette Coney Island in detroit.

For some reason it stuck, after so many years its my nickname, my friends call me krotchdog.

hey biker, you dont have to keep telling us your hetero, riding a bike without the seat for 1000 miles is not gay, its just a bike, not a person.

Last edited:
as you like to lick crotch, thats why you call me crotch licker

you aint no 1% er

This coming from the only person on USMB with the word "krotch" in his name. :lol:

My last name is Kotcher, ryhmes with Krotch, I got teased endlessly by bullies in school, as an adult some jerk stuck me with Krotch dog, I had a dream I would start selling hot dogs on the street corner, hot dogs and chili like you can get at Lafayette Coney Island in detroit.

For some reason it stuck, after so many years its my nickname, my friends call me krotchdog.

hey biker, you dont have to keep telling us your hetero, riding a bike without the seat for 1000 miles is not gay, its just a bike, not a person.

Yo dude.......I'm not the one that keeps talking about how much I like the name "crotch", or the fact that I used to sell tube steaks......

You are.

By the way.......Sunnidiot was much better at being a pain in the ass than you are Crotch Slop.

Like I said.....you would think that the GOP would have researched this a bit better.

I mean, hell.......even the product companies research this kind of thing.

But then again.......after the selection of Palin as VP, is it any wonder they did this? See.....having absolute power during the Bush Jr. admin made them stupid as they didn't have anyone to tell them when something is a bad idea.

Again......see Palin.

Yo dude.......I'm not the one that keeps talking about how much I like the name "crotch", or the fact that I used to sell tube steaks......

You are.

By the way.......Sunnidiot was much better at being a pain in the ass than you are Crotch Slop.

Maybe so, but why do you keep your nose in my ....... You seem fascinated, obsessed with sniffing around my ...............

I see not one other user posting my name as much as you, brother.

I feel ugly, dirty, I must go shower.

Are you even over the age of 18?

I think your military service is bullshit as well. How many movies did you have to watch to come up with that bullshit that you posted in the thread asking if Full Metal Jacket was real? 200?

Ya sound like a pasty faced teen sitting in their mother's attic. Oh wait.....I forgot.....you said that you don't love your mother and that she used to slap you around.

Probably because you're such a putz.

Yo dude.......I'm the one that keeps talking about how much I like the name "crotch", I used to sell tube steaks......

I missed this, you like what and sell.......

You do realize that they can read my original posts in this thread, right Crotch Slop?

Hmm.......maybe I'll start calling you "fumunda".

Yo dude.......I'm the one that keeps talking about how much I like the name "crotch", I used to sell tube steaks......

I missed this, you like what and sell.......

You do realize that they can read my original posts in this thread, right Crotch Slop?

Hmm.......maybe I'll start calling you "fumunda".

You left what in my what? It smells like what?

Forum List

Back