John Boner

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
I mean Boehner.

Has anyone else noticed that?

CNN and MSNBC won't shut-up about teabagging, and then they justify their childishness as "well you chose such a punch line".

Well did John Boehner choose a name that in any way sounds like "Boner"?

No.

But MSNBC an CNN decide to make that "reference" all the time they can bring up John Boehner.

It's pronounced BAYNER...you idiots.

I mean Boehner.

CNN and MSNBC won't shut-up about teabagging, and then they justify their childishness as "well you chose such a punch line".

No.

But MSNBC an CNN decide to make that "reference" all the time they can bring up John Boehner.

while they are being childish... the name may be pronounced BAYNER, but why that would be, when it's spelled Boehner is beyond me.

I thought you liberals were able to pronounce foreign words all highfalutin like?

EhRAN. (Ai-ran)

EhRaq. (Ai-raq)

Pawkeestan. (Pahkistahn)

And Bayner...because in German the 'oe' dipthong is pronounced "ay".

Obama and the Democrats mispronounce everything pretending to know how to pronounce anything, and then purposefully mispronounce John Boehner's name like idiots.

I thought you liberals were able to pronounce foreign words all highfalutin like?

EhRAN. (Ai-ran)

EhRaq. (Ai-raq)

Pawkeestan. (Pahkistahn)

Obama and the Democrats mispronounce everything pretending to know how to pronounce anything, and then purposefully mispronounce John Boehner's name like idiots.

If they do it on purpose, then they are not being idiots. They are making fun of him. He really is a cock sucker.

Even if he is smart, you really need to replace him, because he gives non Republicans the creeps.

Like when a used car salesman tells you the truth. You never know it because he just seems like a liar.

And Boner is a liar.

Or, when he says Obama is going to raise American tax payers taxes, he just doesn't mention that he's only referring to the top 1% income earners.

So middle class republicans think he's talking to them, when he is not.

So he's not really lying, but he is full of shit.

I should say nothing because I like him being the face of the GOP.

It's funny how I said that almost exactly the same haha. You can't hide the TRUTH. Democrats = idiots.

Consequently I asked my Pahkistahni friend how you pronounce Pakistan.

Obama: "Pawkeestan". Emphasis on Kee.

Feroze (that's his name): "Pah-kih-stahn" emphasis on Pah.

Obama's an idiot. Running around mispronouncing countries' names like he were "intelligent".

It's funny how I said that almost exactly the same haha. You can't hide the TRUTH. Democrats = idiots.

Consequently I asked my Pahkistahni friend how you pronounce Pakistan.

Obama: "Pawkeestan". Emphasis on Kee.

Feroze (that's his name): "Pah-kih-stahn" emphasis on Pah.

Obama's an idiot. Running around mispronouncing countries' names like he were "intelligent".

and you're better than the people who make fun of Boehner's name.... how?

actually, it's Ir-an... like the 'I' in Italy.

Not Eye-ran, like you know... Eye-talian...

Mostly... why do you care?

It's I-Ran.

In Arabic and in Farsee (which I do speak a bit of the former), first vowels are segregated from root words.

I is usually in the Arabic and in Iran's case, the letter "a:" which is the English latinization of a letter that sounds like a Parisian "R" or ... as a more able-bodied linguist once put it...

"The sound a baby camel makes".

It is separate from the actual "R" which is similar to the Scottish brogue "R".

EhRAN. (Ai-ran)

EhRaq. (Ai-raq)

Pawkeestan. (Pahkistahn)

If they do it on purpose, then they are not being idiots. They are making fun of him. He really is a cock sucker.

Even if he is smart, you really need to replace him, because he gives non Republicans the creeps.

Like when a used car salesman tells you the truth. You never know it because he just seems like a liar.

And Boner is a liar.

Or, when he says Obama is going to raise American tax payers taxes, he just doesn't mention that he's only referring to the top 1% income earners.

So when he threw down an 1,100 paged "spending bill" on the table in Congress and said, "NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE READ THIS BILL"....

He was giving you the creeps?

No wonder idiot Democrats get votes...apparently the US is filled with idiots.

You should be happy they don't call him John lush. He talks like he drinks a LOT!

You should be happy they don't call him John lush. He talks like he drinks a LOT!

So when he threw down the 1,100 paged Spending Bill and said "NOT ONE OF YOU HAS READ THIS".

He sounded like a drunk?

Are you stupid?

I mean Boehner.

No.

And you and your rightwing buddies spent a decade giggling like little school girls about slick willie, and cigar jokes. So STFU and stop crying like a little punk who had his school lunch money taken from him.

I mean Boehner.

No.

And you and your rightwing buddies spent a decade giggling like little school girls about slick willie, and cigar jokes. So STFU and stop crying like a little punk who had his school lunch money taken from him.

Waaaah....Bush made me angry so I voted for a Communist who destroyed the Constitution....WAAAAAAAAH.

EhRAN. (Ai-ran)

EhRaq. (Ai-raq)

Pawkeestan. (Pahkistahn)

And Boner is a liar.

So when he threw down an 1,100 paged "spending bill" on the table in Congress and said, "NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE READ THIS BILL"....

He was giving you the creeps?

No wonder idiot Democrats get votes...apparently the US is filled with idiots.

He was pointing out the obvious. Isn't what he said obvious to you?

And do you think he is an exception to this?

I have heard this jackass be a hypocrite a dozen times. The Daily Show has shown him say one thing and then say another a year or two later.

And in his defense, Republicans aren't the only ones that do this, but this whole issue about signing bills without reading them entirely is rediculous. That's just not how it works.

And they can always slip something in last minute, so go ahead and read it. Go for it! Waste your fucking time when you know its going to be altered in the wee hours of the night.

Do you know how politics are played? I think that's who Republicans pray on. You probabaly aren't rich enough to vote GOP yet you do. Why?

So when he threw down the 1,100 paged Spending Bill and said "NOT ONE OF YOU HAS READ THIS".

He sounded like a drunk?

Are you stupid?

Well, yeah, he always sounds like he is drunk. Listen to him sometimes and not just his posturing.

Remember him signing, "this is your birthday song, it doesn't last too long, HEY!".

What a douche bag.

I've heard it pronouced as I-ron also.

As for Pakistan, I pronounce it Pack-i-stan, emphasis on the pack. Maybe it's a local dialect thing.

My last name doesn't look at all the way it's pronounced and people always get it wrong.

You'd think that with Boehner (and every time I see his name in my head I pronounce it Bonner, not Boner) being in the public eye for how long? people would know how to pronounce his name. I'm sure he's used to the mistake though and takes it in stride. I do.

Forum List

Back