David Letterman proves he's a moron

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
Today, Letterman did a joke where Obama was handed a book, but it was in Spanish, so it would be like handing George Bush, any book.

Just one problem Letterman, George Bush speaks fluent Spanish.

but yet he cant speak fluent english... oor a word of truth in any language

That's a family trait, do Democrats always make fun of handicapped people? Or just handicapped people that aren't so retarded that they would follow Democrats anywhere.

but yet he cant speak fluent english... or a word of truth in any language

That's a family trait, do Democrats always make fun of handicapped people? Or just handicapped people that aren't so retarded that they would follow Democrats anywhere.

I'm not sure what democrats do in that regard..I am still reeling in shock over the fact they are even bigger fascist than poor little retarded George and his handlers

Today, Letterman did a joke where Obama was handed a book, but it was in Spanish, so it would be like handing George Bush, any book.

No, he doesn't.

He speaks Spanish, I am informed by Spanish speakers who actually know his ability, about as well as I do...at about the level of a five year old.

He can however, memorize phrases in Spanish.

Muy bien.

baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

No, he doesn't.

He speaks Spanish, I am informed by Spanish speakers who actually know his ability, about as well as I do...at about the level of a five year old.

Muy bien.

this is very true.........what was even funnier was watching LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa speaking Spanish,my nieces boy friend is from Mexico and he says this guy speaks the worst Spanish he has ever heard.....so even mexicans who claim they were raised bilingual cant speak it well.....at least George made an effort to learn,without criticizing the rest of us one language people.....unlike our current Prez.....

No, he doesn't.

Muy bien.

this is very true.........what was even funnier was watching LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa speaking Spanish,my nieces boy friend is from Mexico and he says this guy speaks the worst Spanish he has ever heard.....so even mexicans who claim they were raised bilingual cant speak it well.....at least George made an effort to learn,without criticizing the rest of us one language people.....unlike our current Prez.....

I think George's brother Jebadiah is married to an Hispanic woman..

Forum List

Back