CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif
Why do you think this is a big deal?
That is the TITLE of the article...and yes being gay is a mental disorder....it was for decades until gays discovered that if they became psychologist THEY could change the definition of deviant!

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

so?

I thought conservatives were tolerant.....

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

MOST conservatives WOULD VOTE for a woman or a black man.....

something they never would have done 20 years ago.

If a gay married male is the best man for the job then why not hire him?

Whatever man, I was ready to vote for Herman Cain until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign with false accusations and sending him pics of his grandkids at school.

He would have been better than Romney or McStain.

10x better than Obama.

Herman Cain was a joke.

If you had said John McCain I would have respected it.

Now have the balls to say THAT to the OP and let EVERY CONSERVATIVE on this board KNOW FOR A FACT you are LIBERAL enough to vote for a "pervert"
he did say it to OP by posting in it ITT, is that really your idea of a clever retort?

and once Cain dropped out, all these allegations just magically disappeared, funny thing that...

Great

Then how do all the gay bashing conservatives feel about a conservative being OK with a gay man running for office?

I know if a lib/dem supports a gay man running for office cons immediately claim we support "perversion"....

Does he support "perversion"?

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Butt igieg??? Lol

Wow.....how will our Sharia house members react?

Jo
Well, all our christian sharia members are laughing and enjoying it.
No such thing as a sharia Christian except in your warped mind.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Butt igieg??? Lol

Jo
No such thing as a sharia Christian except in your warped mind.

Sharia openly calls for the execution of Gays.

How will our two Sharia house members
Cope?

Jo

Gays: “we want to be treated normally & like everyone else”

Also gays: “look who I’m having sex with, and tell me how brave and important I am!”

Exactly.
“I stand for stealing from our most productive and giving to our worse. I stand for illegal wetbacks and their right to fuck Americans over. I stand for men in dresses and them shitting next to little girls. I stand for the legalization of drugs because a drug dependent society is cool...oh and by the way...I’ll suck a d!ck or eat a pu$$y...I don’t discriminate.”

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.

My God, you are so confused. You don't know the difference in divorce and adultery? Seek help!

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

The only deviant mental cases that I see around here are the people who still have a shit fit over someone's sexuality

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

The only deviant mental cases that I see around here are the people who still have a shit fit over someone's sexuality
Don't ADVERTISE IT, shithead, and there Is no problem being called a deviant!...Apparently you people LOVE pushing same people about your infliction!

That is the TITLE of the article...and yes being gay is a mental disorder....it was for decades until gays discovered that if they became psychologist THEY could change the definition of deviant!

The vast and overwhelming majority of the medical and psychological community in this nation disagree with you. There are a few crackpots organizations that argue otherwise, but they, like you, are retarded and irrelevant.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Butt igieg??? Lol

Jo

And once again there is no such thing as sharia christian you befuddled cow

The vast and overwhelming majority of the medical and psychological community in this nation disagree with you. There are a few crackpots organizations that argue otherwise, but they, like you, are retarded and irrelevant.
Of course they do, all cowards and intimadated by the queer lobby....as feared by them as much as being called anti- muslim terrorists!

Of course they do, all cowards and intimadated by the queer lobby....as feared by them as much as being called anti- muslim terrorists!

Careful now. Any more talk like that & I'll order the Gay Mafia™ to come over to your house and break the legs off your coffee tables. :eek:

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Why is this an issue for Republicans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those same organizations you just mentioned also believe chopping a guy’s dick off can make him a real actual woman.

So yeah. There’s the credibility vs “crackpot” litmus test. :lmao:

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Why is this an issue for Republicans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because the gay DemonRAT mafia keeps pushing it down our throats....if the guy didn't make a big deal out of being queer, no one would know...Beto doesn't advertise it!

Forum List

Back