CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

The mayor of a small town thinks he should be president because he gets fucked in the ass.

It's enough for Democrats.

Not only is Harris 'halfrican', she is also 'hasian'...and qualified. Maybe Buttigieg is too. I fail to see why sexual orientation would affect a leadership quality. I'll listen to what he has to say.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

The only deviant mental cases that I see around here are the people who still have a shit fit over someone's sexuality
Don't ADVERTISE IT, shithead, and there Is no problem being called a deviant!...Apparently you people LOVE pushing same people about your infliction!
Don't advertise what? Who the fuck are" you people" ?

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
Because you say so??

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy
Yeah, the entire world was ignorant for thousands of years because civilization believed marriage was a man and woman. Idiot.

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
Because you say so??

Yeah, the entire world was ignorant for thousands of years because civilization believed marriage was a man and woman. Idiot.
You're also ignorant of history . And by the way, most people thought that the men owned the women in those marriages . I suppose that should not have changed either?

Because you say so??

You're also ignorant of history . And by the way, most people thought that the men owned the women in those marriages . I suppose that should not have changed either?
Yeah, I'm ignorant of history and you're so doggone smart that you believe marriage is a man and a man and a woman with a woman. You must be thinking of muslim marriage. Idiot.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif
Buttigieg?

Perfect name for him.

What’s his middle name, Cockeysville?

Because you say so??

He's forgetting the importance of butt sex.

It's a great natural selection tool
Really? I guess that you don't know that most gay people have straight parents.

So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.
No, divorce and remarrying is not adultery. Having sex with someone other than your spouse while married is adultery.
Wrong.

Jesus made it very clear that divorcing and remarrying is adultery.

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

One of the most hilarious (and yet profoundly insightful) magazine covers of all time.

"TRUMP FAMILY VALUES"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

28jl2s.jpg

Because you say so??

Yeah, I'm ignorant of history and you're so doggone smart that you believe marriage is a man and a man and a woman with a woman. You must be thinking of muslim marriage. Idiot.

You can't be serious?

https://www.quora.com/Which-Christian-denominations-support-same-sex-marriage

Maybe you should quite while your behind Bubba

Forum List

Back