"C'mon. Let's be real here ."

Cankles is easy to dislike...even more so after 2016.

She should just go bake cookies...or take care of her so obvious health issues

The best response would have been zero response as it would've let Hillary Clinton wallow and stew in her irrelevance.

Luv the 'when you say regime change wars, what are you talking about' part

unfortunate that that alone will bring the oilocracy down on her, far more monied than even the Clinton machine

~S

I see Russian assets......everywhere!!!
I think she likes Russian asses......

tumblr_o8et0xw0BV1vrwop6o1_1280.jpg

The best response would have been zero response as it would've let Hillary Clinton wallow and stew in her irrelevance.

I also see that as the best approach in these matters but in this situation I see Gabbard's action here as an opportunity she used to gain much needed media attention with the rebuttal to Hillary being the vehicle to do so. I haven't paid much attention to the political campaign yet and so this clip has been the most I've heard from her since 2016. Heck, it's the longest I've listened to any Democrat since then.

But I can associate with your attitude. I've wish Trump would take that approach and thought he'd be pulling the rug from beneath his critic's feet by not suffering the fools. If Gabbard was anywhere in the polls then I'd think likewise.

Last edited:
Actually, Hillary did not say she is aware of any of it. She said some people (here in the US) are grooming her to run as a third party candidate. If she did the Russians would do for her what they did for Trump, make her believe she has enough support to do it.

We know the Republicans are looking to get a third party candidate to siphon votes from the Democrat candidate. The same thing the Russian asset Jill Stein did. The Russians would love Tulsi, she would do nothing to stop the Russian aggression. Like Trump is doing nothing now,

Republicans are pissed that Hillary exposed their plan & now if Tulsi does it, she makes Clinton right.

Smooth move Hillary.

Forum List

Back