Closest thing I've seen to calling on the bullshit...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Closest thing I've seen to calling 'bullshit' on the bullshit...

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

Last edited:
Closest thing I've seen to calling bullshit on the bullshit...

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

Welcome back Joe and I agree.

I want to see what Bobby Jindal has to say. He's just as extreme as Sawwah in many aspects and is being pushed by Republicans to be the candidate in 2012 for obvious reasons. :eusa_whistle:

Now if we can get the the press to keep an eye on the politicians and tell us what's really going on...

Film at 11:00.

-Joe

Last edited:

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

What are you calling BS on? Would you rather have our prior President speaking with his earth shattering speeches talking about the big bad "Evil doers" and the "Axis of Evil"? Please, you guys can't stand that Obama is actually intelligent and if he even accomplishes 1/2 of what he said he will be a success of vast proportions.

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

What are you calling BS on? Would you rather have our prior President speaking with his earth shattering speeches talking about the big bad "Evil doers" and the "Axis of Evil"? Please, you guys can't stand that Obama is actually intelligent and if he even accomplishes 1/2 of what he said he will be a success of vast proportions.

um, i'm pretty sure joe was supporting obama. you'll just have to hold onto that righteous indignation a smidge longer.

carry on.

Well Bobby already got it wrong. Lincoln didn't free the slaves.

Though ironically, Republicans always reference that perhaps because they haven't done anything good since 1865? :razz:

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

I meant that the dude was right, bud... I think we agree. :eusa_think:

-Joe

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

:lol:

reading comprehension is a terrible thing to waste!

Though ironically, Republicans always reference that perhaps because they haven't done anything good since 1865? :razz:

yeah well sorry to break it to you...but America didn't invent the car...obama got that one wrong tooo but we won't nitpick

Does anyone understand what the little dude from LA is saying? All I hear is "Blah blah blah..."

-Joe

What I heard was one "Deregulation" two "we inherited" two "unjust wars" and one "we do not torture" sounded an awful lot like a campaign speech, and more Bush bashing, all the while the camera panned the room showing all the cheats in the Democratic party grinning from ear to ear,, Wrangel,, Dodd, Geithner, :eusa_whistle:
and I got a sneaky suspicion we are gonna be broke for a long time to come,, we will never make enough money to pay for what this jerk is gonna spend..

yeah well sorry to break it to you...but America didn't invent the car...obama got that one wrong tooo but we won't nitpick

Who the fuck cares about those kinds of details?!?

Get your mind around of the concept of spanking the greed out of Western Civilization with out killing ourselves.

Considering this planets history, humanity could do worse...

-Joe

Your jerk starting spending like every day was a sale day at Macys Willow. Pretty hypocritical of you. All Obama is trying to do is clean up the mess of 6 years of repub controlled congress and 8 years of an ijit in the Oval office.

Great speech...he hit all the high points.

No more bullshit about the "war on terror."

Time to fix America.

Forum List

Back