Closest thing I've seen to calling on the bullshit...

Your jerk starting spending like every day was a sale day at Macys Willow. Pretty hypocritical of you. All Obama is trying to do is clean up the mess of 6 years of repub controlled congress and 8 years of an ijit in the Oval office.

yes,, this "thing we inherited" :lol: he fought tooth and nail to inherit,, no,, what he is trying to do is redistribute the wealth and cater to his constituents,, don't try to kid a kidder.

people bought homes they knew they couldn't afford from banks and lenders who pushed those bad loans anyway
the concern is that if we do not re-start lending in this country, our recovery will be choked off before it even begins.

ok

yep,, ironic isn't it,, they are pushing the very thing that got us into this,, he is the shinning example of "here I'll show you how to live beyond your means." let me add another 10 trillion dollars of debt,, we can never hope to pay.

Your jerk starting spending like every day was a sale day at Macys Willow. Pretty hypocritical of you. All Obama is trying to do is clean up the mess of 6 years of repub controlled congress and 8 years of an ijit in the Oval office.

He was more polite, but he called 'bullshit' on a lot of the democrat shenanigans too.

I like him.

-Joe

people bought homes they knew they couldn't afford from banks and lenders who pushed those bad loans anyway
the concern is that if we do not re-start lending in this country, our recovery will be choked off before it even begins.

ok

yep,, ironic isn't it,, they are pushing the very thing that got us into this,, he is the shinning example of "here I'll show you how to live beyond your means." let me add another 10 trillion dollars of debt,, we can never hope to pay.

Sometimes the devil is not in the details.

-Joe

Last edited:

ok

Like all politicians, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth, he just sounds better than most when he does it.

yes,, this "thing we inherited" :lol: he fought tooth and nail to inherit,, no,, what he is trying to do is redistribute the wealth and cater to his constituents,, don't try to kid a kidder.

Damned right, it is time to re-distribute the wealth. It's time that the people that create the wealth get a proper share, rather than the parasites that created nightmares like the 'direvatives' and tax breaks for shipping our manufacturing jobs overseas.

Damned right, it is time to re-distribute the wealth. It's time that the people that create the wealth get a proper share, rather than the parasites that created nightmares like the 'direvatives' and tax breaks for shipping our manufacturing jobs overseas.

:clap2:

ok

But not a word about your pet idiot and the last eight years. Willow, your single biggest fear is that Obama will actually succeed. Hell, he only has to succeed at one thing to do better than the previous administration.

ok

How about refurbishing Alcatraz and then locking up Pelosi to save the country

Alcatraze seems excessive, brother - she looked like she might just "get it" and mind her p's and q's instead of blowing corporate lobbyists...money.

-Joe

Last edited:

ahh class warfare at its finest right there

I got new for you.

The war is over.

The rich won.

CHRIS

You have to get the award for the gayest avatars on these boards

first you pick the worst bond of them all...and can't even tell what actors you have there now.

Just come out of the closet already

Like all politicians, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth, he just sounds better than most when he does it.

You have my sympathy... Unless you are a rich, corporate fat-cat. In that case you have my pity.

But it is not your fault, you are the end result of a planet conquered by the strongest. If we survive this part, our children will reach the stars.

-Joe

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

well at least they are admitting it now,, instead of hiding under their rocks !

Damned right, class warfare. And for about 40 years the working people of this nation have been on the losing end. Wages have been essentially static for that time, and the wealthy increased their income steadily the whole time. The gap between the average american and the very wealthy was at it's highest point since 1928 in 2008. With the inevitable outcome. Which we are experiancing right now.

CHRIS

You have to get the award for the gayest avatars on these boards

first you pick the worst bond of them all...and can't even tell what actors you have there now.

Just come out of the closet already

Sorry you don't like Anne Hathaway.

I do.

By the way, why are Republicans so obsessed with gay sex?

Forum List

Back