Clooney holds $40K per plate fundraiser for Hussein

We've been over how public campaign finance will not fix anything. Several times. I guess you just don't want to face it. It's fine, but it is also humorous.

We're all delusional, if we think the present system of campaign finance is going to get us anything but more-of-the-same.

and now, because of citizen's united, we can't fix that system.

isn't it cute how they shriek about the president actually doing what he has to do in order to get re-elected.

do you see them whining about the money that romney has raised? or that karl rove has waiting?

didn't think so.... which is why they're hypocrites.

Obama was vetted? LMAO. They couldn't even publish a headline from 04 that he was a Kenyan Senator. I could go on for days but I won't. Have your double standard if you want but don't try to sell me shiz and call it a roses. I ain't buying.

We're all delusional, if we think the present system of campaign finance is going to get us anything but more-of-the-same.

isn't it cute how they shriek about the president actually doing what he has to do in order to get re-elected.

do you see them whining about the money that romney has raised? or that karl rove has waiting?

Yeah well, I don't see republicans holding 40k a plate dinners....

This is one of those times when you'll probably wish you had just thought before typing.

What type of idiot pays an asshole to dictate their lives???

May as well pay someone to enslave you...

Yeah well, I don't see republicans holding 40k a plate dinners....

This is one of those times when you'll probably wish you had just thought before typing.

Highest I've seen is 15k...

Highest I've seen is 15k...

And....because you haven't seen them....they don't exist? Is that the case?

And b/c you say they exist, they exist? Put up or shut up on that.

But I don't care if they have. Republicans aren't the ones playing the class warfare card, Democrats are. I didn't have a problem with Mitt's 10K bet comment. Democrats did.

If I had 40K I sure wouldn't waste on a dinner with Barry or anyone else.

Don't know bout you but I have much, much better things to spend my money on.

Shit. 40K a plate to support Barry? WOW some folks have loads of money to waste.

If I had 40K I sure wouldn't waste on a dinner with Barry or anyone else.

Don't know bout you but I have much, much better things to spend my money on.

Shit. 40K a plate to support Barry? WOW some folks have loads of money to waste.

And they're the same asses that cry about "world hunger."

Elite progressives are some of the biggest pieces of shit on this geo...

We've been over how public campaign finance will not fix anything. Several times. I guess you just don't want to face it. It's fine, but it is also humorous.

Smug satisfaction doesn't get you much in my book. Your analysis assumes that the system would somehow be subverted in who gets the money, when the truth is that voting results would be known. Amounts of money given out would also be known. Where's the room for cheating? Combine that with the fact politicians wouldn't have to make expensive promises to donors and we're halfway to solving the budget crisis. At best, you're an enabler of the very thing you decry.

If you've laid out a "plan" that's better, a cite to the post should be in order for anyone that didn't read the earlier thread. My prediction: It'd be full of platitudes about freedom and the corruption in government with no real logic behind the croticism and no real alternate solution. Sorry, I can't remember exactly what you said off the top of my head, but the "broken record" comment is merely a piece of rhetorical hypocrisy, because you realize you don't really have a viable alternative and ridicule is your only option.

Last edited:
[youtube]JBu-NnAxu80[/youtube]

Remember when the media drooled over themselves at Romney's $10K bet? Remember how they said that he could not relate to the common man?

Hmm. I guess they don't have much negative to say about Clooney's $40K per plate charity dinner being held by Clooney. It's okay if it's one of there guys.

Riiigght...because it's perfectly reasonable to compare Romney's $10k bet to Obama holding a fundraiser with wealthy donors. Never mind Citizens United, it's aaaallll Obama's fault. :lol::cuckoo:

Obama was vetted? LMAO. They couldn't even publish a headline from 04 that he was a Kenyan Senator. I could go on for days but I won't. Have your double standard if you want but don't try to sell me shiz and call it a roses. I ain't buying.

Shut up, birfer.

Shut up, birfer.

F off deuche.

Smug satisfaction doesn't get you much in my book. Your analysis assumes that the system would somehow be subverted in who gets the money, when the truth is that voting results would be known. Amounts of money given out would also be known. Where's the room for cheating? Combine that with the fact politicians wouldn't have to make expensive promises to donors and we're halfway to solving the budget crisis. At best, you're an enabler of the very thing you decry.

If you've laid out a "plan" that's better, a cite to the post should be in order for anyone that didn't read the earlier thread. My prediction: It'd be full of platitudes about freedom and the corruption in government with no real logic behind the croticism and no real alternate solution. Sorry, I can't remember exactly what you said off the top of my head, but the "broken record" comment is merely a piece of rhetorical hypocrisy, because you realize you don't really have a viable alternative and ridicule is your only option.

Well that was a painful read. I already told you the solution to the problem. You didn't believe it. I'm not interested in running in your hampster wheel. Good luck getting that campaign finance reform law passed.

Well that was a painful read. I already told you the solution to the problem. You didn't believe it. I'm not interested in running in your hampster wheel. Good luck getting that campaign finance reform law passed.

LOL Hampster wheel. Yea, he is hopelessly dedicated to public financing while ignoring the significant shorcomings of it.

Forum List

Back