Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.
The Branch Davidians barbequed themselves dumbass and they weren`t protesters, they were mass murderers of police officers. The best thing to happen in Texas since The Alamo.

It's amazing how Bundy gets under the left loon's skin. Simply amazing, why he is almost Sarah Palin level on the rabid factor scale

the reason why, is they have no freaking lives and if they believe they are not of their "KIND" then they deserve to be harassed, run off their land and jailed by our own TYRANT Federal Government. it's a sickness within them

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.
Blatant racism. The two cases have no similarities and nothing to do with each other. One is about taxes to an alleged non-profit group and the other is about interfering with law enforcement and refusing to pay court ordered fees for using federal land for profit.

Tell it to the Dann sisters. The BLM and the DOE have worked for decades destroying the Western Shoshone nation. Bundy is just another victim of these assholes.

Have you ever watched American Outrage? I found it be illuminating as well as heartbreaking.
Comparing the plight of native Americans to ranchers who in many cases have a history of playing a major role in stealing native American lands, and specifically in the area in the news recently, the Malheur area, is and outrage too.

It's amazing how Bundy gets under the left loon's skin. Simply amazing, why he is almost Sarah Palin level on the rabid factor scale

the reason why, is they have no freaking lives and if they believe they are not of their "KIND" then they deserve to be harassed, run off their land and jailed by our won TYRANT Federal Government. it's a sickness within them

^^^That, most certainly that

LOL. Now a bunch of the Bundy family have achieved their goal. They will occupy Federal property for a long time, and get free meals for the same time.

Good! He owes all the tax payers of the US money for grazing his cows on federal land. He will get what he deserves, I hope.

Well lets string up Sharpton. He owes more than Bundy. Let's just see you cheer on "tax justice" I'll be waiting to see if and when you care.
Blatant racism. The two cases have no similarities and nothing to do with each other. One is about taxes to an alleged non-profit group and the other is about interfering with law enforcement and refusing to pay court ordered fees for using federal land for profit.

Tell it to the Dann sisters. The BLM and the DOE have worked for decades destroying the Western Shoshone nation. Bundy is just another victim of these assholes.

Have you ever watched American Outrage? I found it be illuminating as well as heartbreaking.
Comparing the plight of native Americans to ranchers who in many cases have a history of playing a major role in stealing native American lands, and specifically in the area in the news recently, the Malheur area, is and outrage too.

I am not comparing anything. All did I was asked if she watched a documentary.

And you are on a level with Minnie Mouse.

Now get your ass back to the OP.

The stand off is over, one man is dead, another 12 to 18 are going to federal prison for at least three to seven years because they acted on sovereign citizen stupidity.

Last edited:
When it's the LEFT/dem protesting like the thuggish BLMS, OWS who took over the "peoples" parks and capitol building crapping their garbage all over it, etc, that is called being PATROTIC. but anyone else who might lean conservative etc. well screw them burn them at the stake

How the hell can we ever forget this picture all because Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back to Cuba. so the Clinton administration sent his goons out to capture the FIVE/SIX Year old refugee.

It wasn't all b/c 'Fidel Castro requested the boy be sent back' but when has abject ignorance every stopped you from posting? Let's not get it twisted, if the boy was from anywhere but Cuba you would have been calling for his ass to be sent back to wherever he came from.

Last edited:

I am not comparing anything. All did I was asked if she watched a documentary.
I understand it was she that was making the comparison. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

:boohoo:

can you imagine this government going around arresting 70-80 year old citizens and FOR WHAT? Living under the progressive/democrats is a threat to all our lives. I'm just surprised they haven't burned out the protesters in Oregon like they did the 80 Branch Dividians under Billy Clinton/Janet Reno administration.

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

When it's the LEFT/dem protesting like the thuggish BLMS, OWS who took over the "peoples" parks and capitol building crapping their garbage all over it, etc, that is called being PATROTIC. but anyone else who might lean conservative etc. well screw them burn them at the stake
I saw those leftist with weapons threatening to shoot law enforcers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For what? How about a million plus owed in grazing fees. Or do you just want to add that onto the deficit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW the left is suddenly worried about deficits. You transparent assholes are hilarious

The stand off is over, one man is dead, another 12 to 18 are going to federal prison for at least three to seven years because they acted on sovereign citizen stupidity.

GFY Fakey, I saw you blew your wad yesterday and totally outed yourself......dumbass LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW the left is suddenly worried about deficits. You transparent assholes are hilarious

So are you and Steph hitched yet. Or are you the same person? Hhhhmmmmm

You are not conservative, steph, only far right loony.

OWS did not take over federal property. Thousands were arrested, hundreds pepper sprayed, etc.

Get your comparisons right.

GFY Fakey, I saw you blew your wad yesterday and totally outed yourself......dumbass LMAO
Now you are just crying and shouting about being outed for your innuendos. :lol: Now get back on OP. The subject is Bundy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back