Rep. Babin: Calif. Illegals' Driver's Licenses Boom Is 'Slap in the Face' to Citizenry

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And nobody cares. How sad.

California’s granting of driver’s licenses to hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants living in The Golden State is a "slap in the face" to tax-paying Americans, Rep. Brian Babin tells Newsmax TV. I'm just astounded. I'm blown away that the state of California would … [grant] in excess of 600,000 illegal alien drivers licenses," Babin, a Texas Republican, said Wednesday on "Newsmax Prime" with J.D. Hayworth. "It really angers me that I come from a state where we're actually trying to stem the uncontrollable tide of illegals that are coming across the border, at least in our state. "When we see a state like California that encourages this, it is a slap in the face of all U.S. citizens who ...

Rep. Babin: Calif. Illegals' Driver's Licenses Boom Is 'Slap in the Face' to Citizenry

The D party needs more voters...and of course the oligarchy that owns the D and R party establishments, loves that cheap labor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back