Clinton TV Ads Attacking Trump for Outsourcing Are FALSE

We've probably all seen the latest Clinton attack ad against Donald Trump. The one bragging about the clothes that is Made in USA. It shows the owner of a shirt factory making shirts in America. The guy says >> “Donald Trump’s brand of shirts come from China, his suits from Mexico, his coats from India,” He then says >> “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries because he says there’s no place in America that he can make them."

Very effective ad. It has one problem though. It's truthfulness is highly questionable. By this time, we all know the Clintons don't hesitate to lie to get what they want. Well, actually for many years, Donald Trump has been licensing HIS NAME to companies both in the US, and outside of it. They pay a one-time fee or royalties to just put Trump's name on their products.

The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along, and no American workers have ever had any connection to the company - no outsourcing.

But the Clintons have already gotten what they want. Millions of voters walking around thinking Trump is a hypocrite who outsources while condemning outsourcing. It also a clever DEFLECTION on Hillary's part since she is a pure GLOBALIST, and her 25 year long involvement & support of outsourcing both international and domestic (AKA "immigration) is well established, and a major strike against her in this presidential campaign.

Without a smear job on Trump (best defense - good offense), Trump's nationalism, opposition to illegal immigration (domestic outsourcing), H1B visas (more domestic outsourcing) and tough stance against international outsourcing (lowering corporate tax rate to 15% & placing tariffs on imports), would put Hillary in a very perilous and vulnerable position politically. I'm sure the Clinton campaign people know this, and thus the willingness of them to run what should be a very controversial , if not damaging to them, TV ad.

Another thing giving them the confidence to go ahead and run the risk, is the overwhelming pro-Hillary bias of the media, which so far hasn't said a word about the fraudulent nature of the ad, has generally accepted it as true, and the internet is flooded with articles from liberal organs touting it as true.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveol...s-create-a-brand-and-license-it/#2a3f258e26e7

How much does the Trump brand pay?

The real way Donald Trump makes money

Donald disagrees with you "I say my ties many times are made in China"
Is he wrong, or are you?

Maybe he's using SARCASM?
Next time try reading the links, so you know what your're talking about. The name licensing contracts have confidentiality clauses. Trump is not allowed to divulge that he doesn't own those businesses. In fact, he's encouraged to say that he does, so that people will think that. That's what the business owners are paying for. They're not shelling out the bucks$$ just because they like the looks of his name on their jackets and ties.
Read the links and look at the Yahoo video.

Donald disagrees with you "I say my ties many times are made in China"
Is he wrong, or are you?

Maybe he's using SARCASM?
Next time try reading the links, so you know what your're talking about. The name licensing contracts have confidentiality clauses. Trump is not allowed to divulge that he doesn't own those businesses. In fact, he's encouraged to say that he does, so that people will think that. That's what the business owners are paying for. They're not shelling out the bucks$$ just because they like the looks of his name on their jackets and ties.
Read the links and look at the Yahoo video.
So, he's lying when he says that owns the businesses?
Or is he being sarcastic?

So, he's lying when he says that owns the businesses?
Or is he being sarcastic?
That's the way name licensing works. And Trump (and dozens of other business owners) have been doing it that way for decades. He's lying if he said he owns them. He's required to say he owns them, and has to, if he doesn't want to be sued + lose his future royalties. Crazy huh ? But that's business.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveol...s-create-a-brand-and-license-it/#2a3f258e26e7

We've probably all seen the latest Clinton attack ad against Donald Trump. The one bragging about the clothes that is Made in USA. It shows the owner of a shirt factory making shirts in America. The guy says >> “Donald Trump’s brand of shirts come from China, his suits from Mexico, his coats from India,” He then says >> “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries because he says there’s no place in America that he can make them."

Very effective ad. It has one problem though. It's truthfulness is highly questionable. By this time, we all know the Clintons don't hesitate to lie to get what they want. Well, actually for many years, Donald Trump has been licensing HIS NAME to companies both in the US, and outside of it. They pay a one-time fee or royalties to just put Trump's name on their products.

The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along, and no American workers have ever had any connection to the company - no outsourcing.

But the Clintons have already gotten what they want. Millions of voters walking around thinking Trump is a hypocrite who outsources while condemning outsourcing. It also a clever DEFLECTION on Hillary's part since she is a pure GLOBALIST, and her 25 year long involvement & support of outsourcing both international and domestic (AKA "immigration) is well established, and a major strike against her in this presidential campaign.

Without a smear job on Trump (best defense - good offense), Trump's nationalism, opposition to illegal immigration (domestic outsourcing), H1B visas (more domestic outsourcing) and tough stance against international outsourcing (lowering corporate tax rate to 15% & placing tariffs on imports), would put Hillary in a very perilous and vulnerable position politically. I'm sure the Clinton campaign people know this, and thus the willingness of them to run what should be a very controversial , if not damaging to them, TV ad.

Another thing giving them the confidence to go ahead and run the risk, is the overwhelming pro-Hillary bias of the media, which so far hasn't said a word about the fraudulent nature of the ad, has generally accepted it as true, and the internet is flooded with articles from liberal organs touting it as true.

uhm

Trump has a long history of outsourcing a variety of his products and has acknowledged doing so. When asked during a Republican primary debate in Miami why voters should trust that Trump “will run the country differently from how you run your businesses,” he answered: “Because nobody knows the system better than me. … I’m a businessman. These are laws. These are regulations. These are rules. We’re allowed to do it. … I’m the one that knows how to change it.”

Trump also encouraged outsourcing to students of Trump University, the now-defunct program that is under litigation over allegations of fraud. In a 2005 post titled “Outsourcing Creates Jobs in the Long Run,” Trump wrote that sending work outside your company “is not always a terrible thing.”

“I know that doesn’t make it any easier for people whose jobs have been outsourced overseas, but if a company’s only means of survival is by farming jobs outside its walls, then sometimes it’s a necessary step. The other option might be to close its doors for good,” Trump wrote in the post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...res-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.549471f3e47d

and

Trump's 'Made in America' week: the president's hypocrisy is on display

Trump has a long history of outsourcing a variety of his products and has acknowledged doing so. When asked during a Republican primary debate in Miami why voters should trust that Trump “will run the country differently from how you run your businesses,” he answered: “Because nobody knows the system better than me. … I’m a businessman. These are laws. These are regulations. These are rules. We’re allowed to do it. … I’m the one that knows how to change it.”

Trump also encouraged outsourcing to students of Trump University, the now-defunct program that is under litigation over allegations of fraud. In a 2005 post titled “Outsourcing Creates Jobs in the Long Run,” Trump wrote that sending work outside your company “is not always a terrible thing.”

“I know that doesn’t make it any easier for people whose jobs have been outsourced overseas, but if a company’s only means of survival is by farming jobs outside its walls, then sometimes it’s a necessary step. The other option might be to close its doors for good,” Trump wrote in the post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...res-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.549471f3e47d

and Trump's 'Made in America' week: the president's hypocrisy is on display

This post was refuted in the OP. Trump has NO history of outsourcing. He has only BRAND LICENSING, not outsourcing.

Letterman "exposed" NOTHING. He LIED in this video. He said let's shut down the Donald Trump factory in Bejing....but it's NOT a Trump factory. It is a Chinese factory, owned by Chinese owners, and simply has Trump's NAME on the ties, which they pay him for the right to display it on the ties.

This was fully explained in the OP. What's the matter ? You have a reading comprehension problem ?

Yeah, really ineffective:

screen-shot-2016-08-28-at-4-57-43-pm-png.87362
upload_2019-1-31_12-36-19.jpeg

uhm

and

Trump's 'Made in America' week: the president's hypocrisy is on display
Who signed NAFTA? I saw Democrat anger over Trump getting tough with China. Democratic Party took labor union votes for granted for generations while they sold factory workers down the drain. They remembered in 2016. Democrats care more about LBGT, baby murder, and Black Lives Matter, than they do about working class issues.

Who signed NAFTA? I saw Democrat anger over Trump getting tough with China. Democratic Party took labor union votes for granted for generations while they sold factory workers down the drain. They remembered in 2016. Democrats care more about LBGT, baby murder, and Black Lives Matter, than they do about working class issues.
Democrats, at one time, did care about US workers. That has devolved, to where they have ZERO concern for US workers, sabatoging them with illegal aliens. They have no concern for the entire concept of the USA, instead having gone full fledged into GLOBALISM.

Worst offenders >>Hillary Clinton, member of various globalist organizations, and Barrack Obama, who in a speech in Germany, declared himself a "citizen of the WORLD."

Democrats, at one time, did care about US workers. That has devolved, to where they have ZERO concern for US workers, sabatoging them with illegal aliens. They have no concern for the entire concept of the USA, instead having gone full fledged into GLOBALISM.

Worst offenders >>Hillary Clinton, member of various globalist organizations, and Barrack Obama, who in a speech in Germany, declared himself a "citizen of the WORLD."
Exactly. Obama felt we were a world community. That’s what Marx was striving for.

Exactly. Obama felt we were a world community. That’s what Marx was striving for.
That's what ALL leftists are - internationalists, globalists, communists, unAmericanists.

Here's what they represent >>
th

Forum List

Back