Clinton TV Ads Attacking Trump for Outsourcing Are FALSE

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
We've probably all seen the latest Clinton attack ad against Donald Trump. The one bragging about the clothes that is Made in USA. It shows the owner of a shirt factory making shirts in America. The guy says >> “Donald Trump’s brand of shirts come from China, his suits from Mexico, his coats from India,” He then says >> “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries because he says there’s no place in America that he can make them."

Very effective ad. It has one problem though. It's truthfulness is highly questionable. By this time, we all know the Clintons don't hesitate to lie to get what they want. Well, actually for many years, Donald Trump has been licensing HIS NAME to companies both in the US, and outside of it. They pay a one-time fee or royalties to just put Trump's name on their products.

The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along, and no American workers have ever had any connection to the company - no outsourcing.

But the Clintons have already gotten what they want. Millions of voters walking around thinking Trump is a hypocrite who outsources while condemning outsourcing. It also a clever DEFLECTION on Hillary's part since she is a pure GLOBALIST, and her 25 year long involvement & support of outsourcing both international and domestic (AKA "immigration) is well established, and a major strike against her in this presidential campaign.

Without a smear job on Trump (best defense - good offense), Trump's nationalism, opposition to illegal immigration (domestic outsourcing), H1B visas (more domestic outsourcing) and tough stance against international outsourcing (lowering corporate tax rate to 15% & placing tariffs on imports), would put Hillary in a very perilous and vulnerable position politically. I'm sure the Clinton campaign people know this, and thus the willingness of them to run what should be a very controversial , if not damaging to them, TV ad.

Another thing giving them the confidence to go ahead and run the risk, is the overwhelming pro-Hillary bias of the media, which so far hasn't said a word about the fraudulent nature of the ad, has generally accepted it as true, and the internet is flooded with articles from liberal organs touting it as true.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveol...s-create-a-brand-and-license-it/#2a3f258e26e7

How much does the Trump brand pay?

The real way Donald Trump makes money

The Clinton ads are lame. I saw one last night. It was stupid and probably ineffectual.

Yeah, really ineffective:

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 4.57.43 PM.png

We've probably all seen the latest Clinton attack ad against Donald Trump. The one bragging about the clothes that is Made in USA. It shows the owner of a shirt factory making shirts in America. The guy says >> “Donald Trump’s brand of shirts come from China, his suits from Mexico, his coats from India,” He then says >> “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries because he says there’s no place in America that he can make them."

Very effective ad. It has one problem though. It's truthfulness is highly questionable. By this time, we all know the Clintons don't hesitate to lie to get what they want. Well, actually for many years, Donald Trump has been licensing HIS NAME to companies both in the US, and outside of it. They pay a one-time fee or royalties to just put Trump's name on their products.

The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along, and no American workers have ever had any connection to the company - no outsourcing.

But the Clintons have already gotten what they want. Millions of voters walking around thinking Trump is a hypocrite who outsources while condemning outsourcing. It also a clever DEFLECTION on Hillary's part since she is a pure GLOBALIST, and her 25 year long involvement & support of outsourcing both international and domestic (AKA "immigration) is well established, and a major strike against her in this presidential campaign.

Without a smear job on Trump (best defense - good offense), Trump's nationalism, opposition to illegal immigration (domestic outsourcing), H1B visas (more domestic outsourcing) and tough stance against international outsourcing (lowering corporate tax rate to 15% & placing tariffs on imports), would put Hillary in a very perilous and vulnerable position politically. I'm sure the Clinton campaign people know this, and thus the willingness of them to run what should be a very controversial , if not damaging to them, TV ad.

Another thing giving them the confidence to go ahead and run the risk, is the overwhelming pro-Hillary bias of the media, which so far hasn't said a word about the fraudulent nature of the ad, has generally accepted it as true, and the internet is flooded with articles from liberal organs touting it as true.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveol...s-create-a-brand-and-license-it/#2a3f258e26e7

How much does the Trump brand pay?

The real way Donald Trump makes money
Trump doesn't dispute this.

"I talk about my ties in speeches. I'm open. I say my ties many times are made in China," Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper in July.

"It's very hard to have apparel made in this country," Trump said.
Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China

Who cares? There are very very few American made clothing manufacturers, we simply cannot compete with $1.25 and hour

Who cares? There are very very few American made clothing manufacturers, we simply cannot compete with $1.25 and hour
To quote the OP;
The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along

The Clinton ads are lame. I saw one last night. It was stupid and probably ineffectual.
I'm not so sure. With the media firmly on Hillary's side, they talk like it was a foregone conclusion that Trump is hypocitically outsourcing. With nothing emerging on the side of telling the truth, (even from Trump who is bound by confidentiality agreements, as explained in the links), they can stack up some Hillary votes.

To quote the OP;
The products are NOT "Trump products" as the TV ad claims. They are companies owned by others, not Trump, they have been in those overseas countries all along

So? Where do Hillary's outfits come from? Is she buying American made? This is nothing but left loons think it's a game changer, fucking loons

To quote the OP;
Exactly right. So, the charge of Trump engaging in outsourcing, is ludicrous and totally FALSE.

To quote the OP;
Exactly right. So, the charge of Trump engaging in outsourcing, is ludicrous and totally FALSE.

"I talk about my ties in speeches. I'm open. I say my ties many times are made in China," Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper in July.

The Democrats are lying about everything. When was the last time a democrat said something truthful, does anyone know?

The worst is, if the blitz of lies wins no one will ever find it useful to tell the truth again.

TBH the one in which she shows the soundbites of him talking about bombing people probably reinforces his desired tough guy image. Take out the Hillary bits and they are his pro-Trump ads in a nutshell.

Do you understand my response to this ?

They are NOT "Donald Trump suits and ties"

I'm getting the feeling you haven't quite grasped what going on here.

Do you understand my response to this ?

They are NOT "Donald Trump suits and ties"

I'm getting the feeling you haven't quite grasped what going on here.
Donald disagrees with you "I say my ties many times are made in China"
Is he wrong, or are you?

Maybe he's using SARCASM?

Forum List

Back