BREAKING --- Illegal alien bus driver kills 2 injures 41 in Louisiana

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is driving a bus another job americans won't do?? Well - they won't do it for $5 an hour, but illegal invaders will.

Unlicensed Bus Driver in Crash That Killed 2 in U.S. Illegally, Cops Say

aug 28 2016 Two people were killed and 41 were injured when a charter bus driven by a man without a license who is in the U.S. illegally crashed into vehicles at the scene of a previous minor accident on Interstate 10 near La Place, according to the Louisiana State Police.

One of the people killed was a district fire chief from the St. John the Baptist Fire Department, Louisiana State Police Trooper Melissa Matey said.

The bus driver, Denis Yasmir Amaya Rodriguez, is from the Honduras and is in the U.S. illegally, Matey said.

The people on the bus, which is owned by AM Party Bus/Christina’s Transportation, were "daily hires" who were in the area to do construction and rebuild following the devastating flooding that hit Louisiana, she said.

It is not known who hired the workers, but police believe they are in the U.S. illegally, Matey said.

• Banned
Looks like most of the injured are illegals which means they don't have money or insurance and MILLIONs of taxpayer dollars will be spent fixing them up. Thanks obozo.

Is driving a bus another job americans won't do?? Well - they won't do it for $5 an hour, but illegal invaders will.
This is one thing that I have noticed about people from other countries. They work when getting a job here. They don't mess around and I guess the reason why is because there isn't much where they come from. That kind of history is something that we in the states do not have and sadly in my opinion, too many people have taken that for granted.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Most being the operative word.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And I was meaning people from other countries whether they have their green cards or not. When they are at a job, they work. They don't horse around.

Build the damn wall. Build it high, build her deep. Man the damn wall.

^^^ Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what can be done about planes and boats when a wall can not keep them out?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what can be done about planes and boats when a wall can not keep them out?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We'll forgive me! But you can't just sit on your ass, you won't stop them all but you can stop a lot of them. Ask the president of Mexico wtf? Innocent first responders dead because of this bullshittery.

^^^ I was only trying to point out that so much of a big deal has been made over building a wall when it sadly can't fix everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Coast guard can sink the boats. Aircraft can be shot down. Mop up the the remainder who get through. After about a year of this you won't much need a wall...

Forum List

Back