Clinton Rape Victim Juanita Broaddrick: 'Hillary Clinton Is The Hell And The Devil Combined'...

lol

Conservatives: Masters of the red herring fallacy.

Ironically enough, your post is a red herring from the topic of the OP. :badgrin:

hqdefault.jpg

It's sad but Trump certainly doesn't protect women either. It seems neither powerful men nor powerful women care.

Oh really? Please elaborate.

Listen to his show on howard stern, I don't any of these candidates care except maybe Gary Johnson.

Good grief! You can't equate anything said on Howard Stern to rape for crying out loud.

Trump shouldn't be on that show.

It's sad but Trump certainly doesn't protect women either. It seems neither powerful men nor powerful women care.

Oh really? Please elaborate.

Listen to his show on howard stern, I don't any of these candidates care except maybe Gary Johnson.

Good grief! You can't equate anything said on Howard Stern to rape for crying out loud.

Trump shouldn't be on that show.

What? He was a celebrity pushing his own brand for heaven's sake. Sandra Bullock, America's sweetheart goes on Stern.Sally Field the Flying Nun has been on AND Carol Burnett all squeaking clean adorable actresses and comedian.

And that still does not equate with rape.

Last edited:
I thought cankles said all women accusing people of sexual misconduct should be believed? I guess not when it involves ole Billy Bob Doodly Boo.

Forum List

Back