Clinton Kept Us Safe

The right wing talking points never tell them the 1993 attack was only 20 days into his first term.

It always blows their argument.

Facts have a funny way of doing that to cons.

so truth you are saying that this attack was planed in the first Bush adm....right.....so then the 911 attacks were planed in the Clinton adm....these guys planned these things for a while Truth,to stop every one of them is IMPOSSIBLE...and i dont care who is in charge....you can stop 100 attacks in a row,BUT 1 will get through sooner or later.....2 got through,though many more may have been stopped.....

so truth you are saying that this attack was planed in the first Bush adm....right.....so then the 911 attacks were planed in the Clinton adm....these guys planned these things for a while Truth,to stop every one of them is IMPOSSIBLE...and i dont care who is in charge....you can stop 100 attacks in a row,BUT 1 will get through sooner or later.....2 got through,though many more may have been stopped.....

So you agree then, that the only argument the Bushbots have about Bush being a good president, namely, that there were no more attacks on American soil, is bull?

So Clinton gets the blame for the 1993 bombing and Bush doesnt get the blame for 911?

still defending bush?

Why do you bush defenders keep shifting and changing the standards?

Now, we're talking about overseas attacks? ore americans have been killed and attacked by terrorists overseas under bush. amierican hotels bombed in jordan, american compound in riyad, american embassy in yemen, hundreds of attacks in iraq.

Also, why to attacks on american military forces in the middle east count under Clinton, but don't count under Bush? Al Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq before your war. Bush allowed al qaeda to come there. Saddam never did.
I'm not a bush defender.
just don't tell me clinton kept us safe.
it's an insult to the people who lost their lives in 1993. not to mention the embassies and OK city.
You still worshipping clinton?

Last edited:
Didn't Bush 41 start that? Anyway, I'm talking about America. Clinton kept us safe from Radical Islam. It was the right wing domestic terrorists that struck OK City, and Clinton couldn't have stopped that

I never said he could have or could not have. but stop saying clinton kept us safe, because he didn't

Didn't Bush 41 start that? Anyway, I'm talking about America. Clinton kept us safe from Radical Islam. It was the right wing domestic terrorists that struck OK City, and Clinton couldn't have stopped that

so, once again, the people in wtc in 1993 dont count? and the americans in the embassies don't count?

No one said they dont count except you.

The facts are that it happened 20 days into Clintons first term.

Then Bush implies that the people who died under his watch abroad dont count every time he says he kept us safe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back