Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas

A

archangel

www.blessedcause.org/protest/How the ACLU Stole%Christmas.htm ( I have no idea why this url does not work)

So go to google type in Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas...then click on the heading web

"Because way back when Bill Clinton was president,he preferred to "negotiate" with Muslim leaders rather than answer terrorist bombings with our military.He colluded with the ACLU to present religious guidelines worded to manipulate court rulings at the ACLU's discretion,successfully censoring Christians and the Bible in public school while promoting every other faith,specifically Islam!"

I honestly just don't care. Clinton, or anyone for that matter, only does what God allows them to do. Nobody can steal christmas, and frankly, I doubt God would give two rat's asses if somebody tried. Christmas is not HIS holiday, it's ours.

;)

dmp said:
I honestly just don't care. Clinton, or anyone for that matter, only does what God allows them to do. Nobody can steal christmas, and frankly, I doubt God would give two rat's asses if somebody tried. Christmas is not HIS holiday, it's ours.

;)

however that was not the point to the post...it points out that the Clintons are associated with the ACLU on every distorted issue we in here continually debate..from abortion to NAMBLA,religious freedom,Islam,Terrorism etc etc... :dunno:

archangel said:
however that was not the point to the post...it points out that the Clintons are associated with the ACLU on every distorted issue we in here continually debate..from abortion to NAMBLA,religious freedom,Islam,Terrorism etc etc... :dunno:

That the Clintons supported Wesley Clarks run for President...he is also associated with the ACLU...seems to be alot of trails leading to the halls of the ACLU! :rolleyes:

archangel said:

Many Democrats, like the Clintons, align themselves with many lefty special interest groups, not so much because they believe in what the group is trying to achieve, but because the groups are opposed by the Republican/conservatives.

LuvRPgrl said:
Many Democrats, like the Clintons, align themselves with many lefty special interest groups, not so much because they believe in what the group is trying to achieve, but because the groups are opposed by the Republican/conservatives.

did you even go google...Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas...if ya did not go read the web on the hit...it will enlighten you that they are in fact part of the ACLU...co wrote with ACLU on Christian religious worship to be excluded from the public school system!

dmp said:

;)

I opposed it primarily because it is another battle in the war on Christianity. I mean, sure, a fist fight is just a fist fight and probably not a big deal. However, enough fist fights together and you have a gang war...

archangel said:
www.blessedcause.org/protest/How the ACLU Stole%Christmas.htm ( I have no idea why this url does not work)

So go to google type in Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas...then click on the heading web

"Because way back when Bill Clinton was president,he preferred to "negotiate" with Muslim leaders rather than answer terrorist bombings with our military.

If I was put in prison for the remainder of my natural life, I wouldn't really consider myself to be the victim of "negotiation".

Since the USS Cole was bombed right before Bush was elected, and since clinton didn't invade any nations because of it, and since Bush is all about responding with the military, I'm sure that Bush invaded a Muslim country in 2001 to get back for the Cole bombing. I just can't remember which one. Which one was it?

SpidermanTuba said:
If I was put in prison for the remainder of my natural life, I wouldn't really consider myself to be the victim of "negotiation".

Since the USS Cole was bombed right before Bush was elected, and since clinton didn't invade any nations because of it, and since Bush is all about responding with the military, I'm sure that Bush invaded a Muslim country in 2001 to get back for the Cole bombing. I just can't remember which one. Which one was it?

October of 2000 was USS Cole bombing. Bush wouldn't take office until January. Clinton had time to react, he chose not to. He did find a way though to get all those pesky pardons out of the way, right up to the deadline. Obvious where his priorities were.

Kathianne said:
October of 2000 was USS Cole bombing. Bush wouldn't take office until January. Clinton had time to react, he chose not to. He did find a way though to get all those pesky pardons out of the way, right up to the deadline. Obvious where his priorities were.

Are you saying the time limit for doing anything about a terrorist bombing happens to be 3 months?

If so - well, our time was up when we invaded Iraq.

if not - why didn't Bush do anything about the Cole bombing?

SpidermanTuba said:
Are you saying the time limit for doing anything about a terrorist bombing happens to be 3 months?

If so - well, our time was up when we invaded Iraq.

if not - why didn't Bush do anything about the Cole bombing?

Excuse me? We were speaking about Clinton.

off topic: Bush came in not taking terrorism as seriously as he should have. He too thought it could be dealt with in the criminal realm. Same with the borders. He learned about terrorism 9/11. It shouldn't take a simliar incident to make our government get the border problem.

Kathianne said:
Excuse me? We were speaking about Clinton.

off topic: Bush came in not taking terrorism as seriously as he should have. He too thought it could be dealt with in the criminal realm. Same with the borders. He learned about terrorism 9/11. It shouldn't take a simliar incident to make our government get the border problem.

Excuse me, but if you look at the first post I put in this thread I mentioned Bush in it - and you replied.

So what you're saying then, is that Bush was as bad as Clinton on terrorism, until 9/11 came round and woke him up?

SpidermanTuba said:
Excuse me, but if you look at the first post I put in this thread I mentioned Bush in it - and you replied.

So what you're saying then, is that Bush was as bad as Clinton on terrorism, until 9/11 came round and woke him up?

Yes. I found the administration in general sorely lacking on any interests in foreign affairs. It was all about 'education' and 'social security.' He had no plans on being a war president, it was all domestic.

Kathianne said:
Yes. I found the administration in general sorely lacking on any interests in foreign affairs. It was all about 'education' and 'social security.' He had no plans on being a war president, it was all domestic.

So in your opinion, we were already at war?

And what do you mean by "war"? America has always had enemies. Does this mean we are always at war?

SpidermanTuba said:
So in your opinion, we were already at war?

And what do you mean by "war"? America has always had enemies. Does this mean we are always at war?

So is linguistics your minor? I said nothing of war, much less anything that could lead you to the interrogative.

Kathianne said:
Same response as previous. :trolls:

Alright then. You believe being a war president has nothing to do with war. Kind of hard to have a discussion with you on things when your definition of words are completely out in left field compared to the standard definitions of them.

Forum List

Back