Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by archangel, Dec 16, 2005.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    www.blessedcause.org/protest/How the ACLU Stole%Christmas.htm ( I have no idea why this url does not work)

So go to google type in Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas...then click on the heading web

"Because way back when Bill Clinton was president,he preferred to "negotiate" with Muslim leaders rather than answer terrorist bombings with our military.He colluded with the ACLU to present religious guidelines worded to manipulate court rulings at the ACLU's discretion,successfully censoring Christians and the Bible in public school while promoting every other faith,specifically Islam!"

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I honestly just don't care. Clinton, or anyone for that matter, only does what God allows them to do. Nobody can steal christmas, and frankly, I doubt God would give two rat's asses if somebody tried. Christmas is not HIS holiday, it's ours.

;)

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

however that was not the point to the post...it points out that the Clintons are associated with the ACLU on every distorted issue we in here continually debate..from abortion to NAMBLA,religious freedom,Islam,Terrorism etc etc... :dunno:

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

That the Clintons supported Wesley Clarks run for President...he is also associated with the ACLU...seems to be alot of trails leading to the halls of the ACLU! :rolleyes:

5. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Many Democrats, like the Clintons, align themselves with many lefty special interest groups, not so much because they believe in what the group is trying to achieve, but because the groups are opposed by the Republican/conservatives.

6. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

did you even go google...Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas...if ya did not go read the web on the hit...it will enlighten you that they are in fact part of the ACLU...co wrote with ACLU on Christian religious worship to be excluded from the public school system!

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I opposed it primarily because it is another battle in the war on Christianity. I mean, sure, a fist fight is just a fist fight and probably not a big deal. However, enough fist fights together and you have a gang war...

8. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    If I was put in prison for the remainder of my natural life, I wouldn't really consider myself to be the victim of "negotiation".

Since the USS Cole was bombed right before Bush was elected, and since clinton didn't invade any nations because of it, and since Bush is all about responding with the military, I'm sure that Bush invaded a Muslim country in 2001 to get back for the Cole bombing. I just can't remember which one. Which one was it?

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    October of 2000 was USS Cole bombing. Bush wouldn't take office until January. Clinton had time to react, he chose not to. He did find a way though to get all those pesky pardons out of the way, right up to the deadline. Obvious where his priorities were.

10. SpidermanTuba

SpidermanTuba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258

Are you saying the time limit for doing anything about a terrorist bombing happens to be 3 months?

If so - well, our time was up when we invaded Iraq.

if not - why didn't Bush do anything about the Cole bombing?