Clinton house on fire?

I heard bill got a little too cushy with this gal...

Emilia-Clarke-dragon-queen-348050.jpg

Is that a blue dress she's wearing? I do believe so.

I’m gonna guess they did something stupid. Thank gawd they weren’t in the WH.

Yeah. I'd really hate to see the White House burned to the ground for a second time.

Except Hillary would have been fiddling while the country burned down.

Why is this thread conspicuously missing the leftists offering sympathy and support for Hillary?

Hmmm.

Yeah. I'd really hate to see the White House burned to the ground for a second time.
We really did dodge a bullet.

Shit. We dodged a satchel full of high-capacity magazines filled with armor-piercing rounds.

I was seriously praying on election night 2016. Guess I'm gonna have to give up hookers and blow after all.

Wow...............Blind Whore and InfoWars again.................

If anyone is interested in the real story, here's a link. The fire wasn't that big and was put out quickly. Initial reports say it was in a bedroom in a property that was used by the Secret Service and was not attached to the Clinton's actual home.

Fire breaks out at Hillary and Bill Clinton's compound in Chappaqua, New York

A fire broke out and was quickly extinguished Wednesday at a building on the property of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, a town north of New York City.

The fire was in a facility used by the Secret Service on the Clinton property in a building not connected to their home, Nick Merrill, a spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, tweeted.

He said the Clintons were not home at the time.

The fire was reported about 2:50 p.m. at 15 Old House Lane where the Clintons have lived for nearly 20 years after buying it for $1.7 million in 1999.

Police declined to give further details on the fire at 15 Old House Lane where the Clintons have lived for nearly 20 years after buying it for $1.7 million in 1999.

Police said details would be provided by the Secret Service, but initial scanner reports said it was a bedroom fire and has been extinguished.

We really did dodge a bullet.

Shit. We dodged a satchel full of high-capacity magazines filled with armor-piercing rounds.

I was seriously praying on election night 2016. Guess I'm gonna have to give up hookers and blow after all.
After 8 years of obama, I was confident the voters wouldn’t be making that mistake again. :)

fire in a wastebasket in the office next to the shredder right by the broken computer and the bleach bit instructions...

fire in a wastebasket in the office next to the shredder right by the broken computer and the bleach bit instructions...

Guess you missed reading the link I posted. It was in a building being used by the Secret Service, and the building was not attached to the Clinton's residence. Are you saying the SS is working for Hillary?

Guess you missed reading the link I posted. It was in a building being used by the Secret Service, and the building was not attached to the Clinton's residence. Are you saying the SS is working for Hillary?
Laugh much?

Forum List

Back