Clinton Crushes Sanders In CA, NJ, NM, SD Primaries

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hillary Clinton is now the undisputed presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party. The first woman to achieve that distinction in a major party.

Bernie is bernt. Even California rejected him, big-time.

It's Trump vs Clinton now. The huckster versus the harpy.

Fun times.

Hillary Clinton is now the undisputed presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party. The first woman to achieve that distinction in a major party.

Fun times.

Yes we all know you are voting for Hilary like a good far left drone!

Fun times.
These were the calls as of minutes ago.
• New Jersey: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• New Mexico: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• North Dakota: Trump (R) Sanders (D)
• South Dakota: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• Montana: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)
• California: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)

Live blog: June 7 primary results

You got a link to back your mouth up?

Fun times.
These were the calls as of minutes ago.
• New Jersey: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• New Mexico: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• North Dakota: Trump (R) Sanders (D)
• South Dakota: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• Montana: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)
• California: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)

Live blog: June 7 primary results

You got a link to back your mouth up?
Stop digging yourself a grave DF

I heard the insane asylums are filling up with time travelers from the future sent to our time to do something about this election.

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's submitted from the start with the e-mail comment and will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:
Likely Trump will do the same

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's submitted from the start with the e-mail comment and will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:
And I bet that turns you on...

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:
Likely Trump will do the same

I don't think so, Trump will hopefully crush Hillary or we're all screwed.

Last edited:
What sucks is we still have to endure 5 more months of this shit...
On the bright side:
Up to 12 States Could Vote on Marijuana This November -- Here They Are -- The Motley Fool
That is just a myth, Motley Fool is trying to sell investment vehicles...
Yeah fuck Motely Fool. I never click on their bullshit links, but I guess I'm feeling lazy tonight. :dunno:
They are trying to get medical MJ here in Missouri, but the GOP christians are in the majority right now, ah gheesh.............

Fun times.

Nope...

Fun times.

Nope...
Don't be coy...

There are so many zombiefied potheads in California now, who would know the difference whether it was legal or not?

What sucks is we still have to endure 5 more months of this shit...
On the bright side:
Up to 12 States Could Vote on Marijuana This November -- Here They Are -- The Motley Fool
That is just a myth, Motley Fool is trying to sell investment vehicles...
Yeah fuck Motely Fool. I never click on their bullshit links, but I guess I'm feeling lazy tonight. :dunno:
They are trying to get medical MJ here in Missouri, but the GOP christians are in the majority right now, ah gheesh.............
Hey you're closer than Virginia. At least during this cycle.

I love this state. It's beautiful and prosperous. But if it fails to warm up to reefer in the next few years then I'm ready to start looking for work in Colorado.

Forum List

Back