Clinton Crushes Sanders In CA, NJ, NM, SD Primaries

Hey you're closer than Virginia. At least during this cycle.

I love this state. It's beautiful and prosperous. But if it fails to warm up to reefer in the next few years then I'm ready to start looking for work in Colorado.
I was going to buy land, in 2015 it was decent, now it's almost tripled, but the UE is like 4%. I'd love to have my own pot farm...

Hillary Clinton is now the undisputed presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party. The first woman to achieve that distinction in a major party.

Bernie is bernt. Even California rejected him, big-time.

It's Trump vs Clinton now. The huckster versus the harpy.

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's submitted from the start with the e-mail comment and will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:
And I bet that turns you on...

Nope...
Don't be coy...

Me .. coy .. :laugh:

Hillary Clinton is now the undisputed presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party. The first woman to achieve that distinction in a major party.

Fun times.

Yup, just like Bill Clinton said, Sanders supporters "will be toast". They always have been, the fix was in and they were played for fools. Sander's submitted from the start with the e-mail comment and will now submit like Lewinski on her knees in the oval office....:laugh:
And I bet that turns you on...

Nope...
Don't be coy...

Me .. coy .. :laugh:
We all knew Bernie was in it for the free money..

Fun times.
These were the calls as of minutes ago.
• New Jersey: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• New Mexico: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• North Dakota: Trump (R) Sanders (D)
• South Dakota: Trump (R) Clinton (D)
• Montana: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)
• California: Trump (R) Too close to call (D)

Live blog: June 7 primary results

You got a link to back your mouth up?

What was very interesting with the Trump vote, is that anywhere from 19% to 36% of Republicans in several states were voting for Republicans that had already dropped out of this race. That's not a real good sign for Donald Trump.

Fun times.

What was very interesting with the Trump vote, is that anywhere from 19% to 36% of Republicans in several states were voting for Republicans that had already dropped out of this race. That's not a real good sign for Donald Trump.
Link?

Fun times.

Link?

Turn on the T.V and you can see if for yourself--LOL

Fun times.

Link?

If you voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, will you vote for Hillary Clinton in the general election?

43%
Yes!

5117 votes
57%
No!

6870 votes

Fun times.

Link?

If you voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, will you vote for Hillary Clinton in the general election?

43%
Yes!

5117 votes
57%
No!

6870 votes

Unscientific online poll. Sign of desperation on your part but completely not surprising.

Fun times.

Link?

43%
Yes!

5117 votes
57%
No!

6870 votes

Donald Trump is going to need all the help he can get anyway.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

images

Link?

43%
Yes!

5117 votes
57%
No!

6870 votes

Unscientific online poll. Sign of desperation on your part but completely not surprising.

'Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans.

The Elmets of the Reagan era would never have predicted what he's now saying about the 2016 presidential race.

"I've never voted for a Democrat in my entire life. And I'll vote for my first Democrat when the ballots come out in November," said Elmets, who remains a registered Republican. "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president."' ibid

And there are many other republicans who believe the same thing, as well as other republicans who although they won’t vote for Clinton, will also not be voting for Trump.

I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Hillary. I think I would vote for Ronald Mcdonald before voting for Trump.

I wonder if Trump is Ronald McDonald? The names are close.

The media had a strong effect in taking down Bernie. They were already putting up his obituary last week and then they launched polls that made it seem Bernie didn't have a chance. All of which led to his eventual destruction. Bernie didn't have a chance because of the media that brought him down.

The media had a strong effect in taking down Bernie. They were already putting up his obituary last week and then they launched polls that made it seem Bernie didn't have a chance. All of which led to his eventual destruction. Bernie didn't have a chance because of the media that brought him down.

Last week Bernie didn't have a chance.

'Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans.

The Elmets of the Reagan era would never have predicted what he's now saying about the 2016 presidential race.

"I've never voted for a Democrat in my entire life. And I'll vote for my first Democrat when the ballots come out in November," said Elmets, who remains a registered Republican. "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president."' ibid

And there are many other republicans who believe the same thing, as well as other republicans who although they won’t vote for Clinton, will also not be voting for Trump.
Wow they managed to find some guy somewhere who said he would vote for Hillary. Shocking. Not.

What is amazing is Democrats have chosen the most corrupt politician in America to represent them.

He never had a chance. The Democratic Party was in the tank for Hillary from the get go.

Forum List

Back