Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, democrats, another post on Clinton corruption. I will offer an excuse, they were too dead broke to hire proper accountants for Hillary Clinton's family's charities. Funny how the spot light of running for office makes the cockroaches scurry.

Clinton charities will refile tax returns audit for other errors New York Post

Hillary Clinton’s family’s charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

The foundation and its list of donors have been under intense scrutiny in recent weeks. Republican critics say the foundation makes Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, vulnerable to undue influence. Her campaign team calls these claims “absurd conspiracy theories.”

Last edited:
Yes, democrats, another post on Clinton corruption. I will offer and excuse, they were too dead broke to hire proper accountants for Hillary Clinton's family's charities. Funny how the spot light of running for office makes the cockroaches scurry.

Hillary Clinton’s family’s charities are refiling at least five annual tax returns after a Reuters review found errors in how they reported donations from governments, and said they may audit other Clinton Foundation returns in case of other errors.

The foundation and its list of donors have been under intense scrutiny in recent weeks. Republican critics say the foundation makes Clinton, who is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, vulnerable to undue influence. Her campaign team calls these claims “absurd conspiracy theories.”
They HAD to be broke otherwise it would be CRIMINAL or just plain STUPID. Choices ARE kind of limited for them.

Yes, democrats, another post on Clinton corruption. I will offer and excuse, they were too dead broke to hire proper accountants for Hillary Clinton's family's charities. Funny how the spot light of running for office makes the cockroaches scurry.

They HAD to be broke otherwise it would be CRIMINAL or just plain STUPID. Choices ARE kind of limited for them.

they don't have to be broke to be criminal, but I will say they are not stupid.

they don't have to be broke to be criminal, but I will say they are not stupid.
Stupid has been known to lead to broke. Thank God she is NOT running a country!

Carly Fiorina nails it :

“It’s the Clinton way: raking in millions from foreign governments behind closed doors while making promises about transparency that they never intended to keep. Now they’re scrambling to refile their taxes and account for her decisions as Secretary of State,” Carly stated. “The American people will have a choice. Are we going to demand trust and transparency from our leaders? Have we had enough of a ruling political class that doles out favors to the wealthy and well connected few?”

I say - No more Clinton. No more Bush.

Yes, democrats, another post on Clinton corruption. I will offer an excuse, they were too dead broke to hire proper accountants for Hillary Clinton's family's charities. Funny how the spot light of running for office makes the cockroaches scurry.

Whaaaaa? They were lying? Them? Say it isn't so....they're so ethical and honest and care so much for the little guy... They tell me that ALL the time!

Carly Fiorina nails it :

“It’s the Clinton way: raking in millions from foreign governments behind closed doors while making promises about transparency that they never intended to keep. Now they’re scrambling to refile their taxes and account for her decisions as Secretary of State,” Carly stated. “The American people will have a choice. Are we going to demand trust and transparency from our leaders? Have we had enough of a ruling political class that doles out favors to the wealthy and well connected few?”

I say - No more Clinton. No more Bush.

She's a woman, believe it or not, thus she is allowed to change her mind.

With Obama things like this come out every month or so, with Hillary it's becoming a daily affair

convict-clinton-capture.jpg

Yep, seems they didn't list the donation that was attached to the uranium deal and got caught.
Are you suggesting that just BECAUSE she had the ear of the president at the time her judgment might have been skewed by PERSONAL gain? An enemy combatant country? People who held Americans hostage? WOW! Glad she is NOT president.

Forum List

Back