Do you Trust The Justice Department..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My opinion is that they're a tentacle of the Democratic Party/Obama Administration .. so of course, they can't be trusted.

It's interesting that I feel threatened just starting this thread. When the IRS can screw over American citizens for their political leanings and get back up support from the Justice Department you have to wonder when the Democratic Party Gestapo are going to come knocking on the door.

The Injustice Dept?

We can only pray that a real human being is elected in 2016, and they will investigate and wherever possible prosecute these lawless sociopaths.

I think Ted Cruz is the guy that will do so.

You sound like the left condemning the Bush DOJ.

Let me remind both far right and far left: do things and the DOJ will notice you.

My opinion is that they're a tentacle of the Democratic Party/Obama Administration .. so of course, they can't be trusted.

The Cult running the Executive Branch is Full Blown Relativist.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this, perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

Thus there is no potential for justice where Relativism is in play.

Trust the Obama Justice Department?
laughing-out-loud-o.gif

This is THE most corrupt administration in American History.

Without a corrupt DOJ, it wouldn't be possible

No. Whatever party they are allegedly under.

Moral Equivalency

How courageous :dunno:
Not courageous, just fact. You can bet the DOJ culture won't change just because they go under a different banner.

Though, the DOJ has proven it is bought and paid for by the studios and the military-industrial complex. Just need to read who they are going after.

It's interesting that I feel threatened just starting this thread. When the IRS can screw over American citizens for their political leanings and get back up support from the Justice Department you have to wonder when the Democratic Party Gestapo are going to come knocking on the door.

If you could hurt him politically you'd already be homeless and destitute.

Whining that your better, a black women is AG now, and before that a black man, yea I can see why you are worried :cuckoo:

Let's face it righttards, with the demographic shift you will be seeing more and more people of color in positions of power. All your whining, shitting your pants and bed wetting, beating your chests, gun and bible clutching won't change the fact

The only thing you can trust regarding the Injustice Dept is that it will continue to protect democrook sociopaths to the bitter end unless it somehow serves the moonbat messiah to sacrifice them.

Loretta Lynch is nothing more than Holder in drag.

The only thing you can trust regarding the Injustice Dept is that it will continue to protect democrook sociopaths to the bitter end unless it somehow serves the moonbat messiah to sacrifice them.

Loretta Lynch is nothing more than Holder in drag.
Wrong. Holder was actually competent. Corrupt and criminal, but he knew how to do that. Lynch is just a manikin to cover up WH wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back