*Clinton Cash tonight FREE @ 8PM link included

Oh......how I wish this was true. ...... :eusa_clap:

holb_c13386720150727120100.jpg
LOL You and me both!

I do know Steve Womack in the House for NW Arkansas, as I and he worked at his Dad's radio station..he is a good guy...
I have met Joni Ernst and spoke with her and her aides. I liked them all. She and her aides are still on the learning curve. Can't say much for the rest of Iowa's congress members. Either I don't know them at all or I learned enough about them I would have a hard time voting for any of them other than Joni. If she goes astray I will no longer support her either.

Are you the only person watching this video?

I mean I hate Clinton, I know she is a liar... she is corrupt... and bought by big money... and I don't need to watch a video to know that.
It gives you some insight for what to watch for concerning other names and a little on how the money gets shuffled.

Bill and Hillary are the first president and first lady to have been finger printed by the FBI...Another first for the Clinton's in American history....I wonder if they will put that in civics books?
I'm vaguely curious and surprised.. Are you a Bernie supporter?
No, he's too far left, I am closer to libertarian, or middle of ze road in politics...I like some of what Trump says, but I don't think Congress, even a GOP led one will go along with him...

I agree with you.. I think every last Republican should be voted out.. Clean out the trash.
There are a bunch of Dems that need booted too!

I have learned over the years that a lot of times some politicians get erroneous information. It is important for the people with good info and back ground to get a hold of these politicians that are supposed to be representing them and give them a chance to take some efforts to get it cleaned up.

Bill and Hillary are the first president and first lady to have been finger printed by the FBI...Another first for the Clinton's in American history....I wonder if they will put that in civics books?
No, he's too far left, I am closer to libertarian, or middle of ze road in politics...I like some of what Trump says, but I don't think Congress, even a GOP led one will go along with him...

I agree with you.. I think every last Republican should be voted out.. Clean out the trash.
There are a bunch of Dems that need booted too!

I have learned over the years that a lot of times some politicians get erroneous information. It is important for the people with good info and back ground to get a hold of these politicians that are supposed to be representing them and give them a chance to take some efforts to get it cleaned up.
Agreed.. ALL OF THEM.. Clean the whole damn sewer out.

I do know Steve Womack in the House for NW Arkansas, as I and he worked at his Dad's radio station..he is a good guy...
I need to check him out. I don't know much about him.
His family is like mine, we have a long history of military service and he is a stock broker, like dear old dad...
Thank you for your service, your family also.. I have family in Arkansas.. I'm going to mention him.

I need to check him out. I don't know much about him.
His family is like mine, we have a long history of military service and he is a stock broker, like dear old dad...
Thank you for your service, your family also.. I have family in Arkansas.. I'm going to mention him.
He was also the mayor of Rogers, Ar...

They will if they don't want to get sued. Donald is known to have sued someone for coughing while he's talking.

They will if they don't want to get sued. Donald is known to have sued someone for coughing while he's talking.
I have known people who sue for a living...and they are not attorney's....That is why the court system is bogged down....

I have known people who sue for a living...and they are not attorney's....That is why the court system is bogged down....
Did you guys see that thread with the video that looks like Helly is seizing? Is it real??

Did you guys see that thread with the video that looks like Helly is seizing? Is it real??
I hope so.

I hope so.
LMFAO You gotta come over Hoss and see it..

It looked doctored to me...

It looked doctored to me...
Party pooper.. It's not.. Even Snopes verifies it's real and from the Networks.

Forum List

Back