*Clinton Cash tonight FREE @ 8PM link included

No, he's too far left, I am closer to libertarian, or middle of ze road in politics...I like some of what Trump says, but I don't think Congress, even a GOP led one will go along with him...
They will if they don't want to get sued. Donald is known to have sued someone for coughing while he's talking.
I have known people who sue for a living...and they are not attorney's....That is why the court system is bogged down....
Did you guys see that thread with the video that looks like Helly is seizing? Is it real??
I hope so.
LMFAO You gotta come over Hoss and see it..
I saw it earlier. The OP said "watch her eyes."

They will if they don't want to get sued. Donald is known to have sued someone for coughing while he's talking.
I have known people who sue for a living...and they are not attorney's....That is why the court system is bogged down....
Did you guys see that thread with the video that looks like Helly is seizing? Is it real??
I hope so.
What do you think?

I hope so.
What do you think?
Hard to tell if it was doctored or not. But that grin and head bobbing was eerie.

Forum List

Back