*Clinton Cash tonight FREE @ 8PM link included

Even worse....... ENTER Helly selling the office of the Secretary of State - 50% of all future uranium produced in the United States- Russia wants.. Guess who sells it to them? Makes a deal- Federal Govt must sign off.. Shareholders in Uranium 1 send 145 MILLION dollars to Clinton Foundation.. Guess who gives Russia 20% of all future produced URANIUM from the United States???
Hillary should be charged with treason. ...... :mad-61:
She damn sure should not be running for president...

Even worse....... ENTER Helly selling the office of the Secretary of State - 50% of all future uranium produced in the United States- Russia wants.. Guess who sells it to them? Makes a deal- Federal Govt must sign off.. Shareholders in Uranium 1 send 145 MILLION dollars to Clinton Foundation.. Guess who gives Russia 20% of all future produced URANIUM from the United States???
Hillary should be charged with treason. ...... :mad-61:

Well said my friend.

Hillary%2Bin%2Bjail.jpg

Bill and Hillary are the first president and first lady to have been finger printed by the FBI...Another first for the Clinton's in American history....I wonder if they will put that in civics books?

Bill and Hillary are the first president and first lady to have been finger printed by the FBI...Another first for the Clinton's in American history....I wonder if they will put that in civics books?
I'm vaguely curious and surprised.. Are you a Bernie supporter?

No, he's too far left, I am closer to libertarian, or middle of ze road in politics...I like some of what Trump says, but I don't think Congress, even a GOP led one will go along with him...

No, he's too far left, I am closer to libertarian, or middle of ze road in politics...I like some of what Trump says, but I don't think Congress, even a GOP led one will go along with him...

I agree with you.. I think every last Republican should be voted out.. Clean out the trash.

I agree with you.. I think every last Republican should be voted out.. Clean out the trash.
In the later 1980's and early 1990's after I had gotten out of the Army and was working in civilian life..Many veterans and National Guardsmen were pissed at the govt. and were stealing weapons for an armed rebellion...Surprised me....but the line they always spouted was, kill all of Congress people and let God sort them out, we need a fresh start...

In the later 1980's and early 1990's after I had gotten out of the Army and was working in civilian life..Many veterans and National Guardsmen were pissed at the govt. and were stealing weapons for an armed rebellion...Surprised me....but the line they always spouted was, kill all of Congress people and let God sort them out, we need a fresh start...

Wow.. I'm shocked but agree with you 1000%.. who knew?

I do know Steve Womack in the House for NW Arkansas, as I and he worked at his Dad's radio station..he is a good guy...

The next time ANYONE hear's this BITCH question the Donald over Putin or Russia, tell the lying witch she alone sold out the world on uranium to a staunch ally of Iran.. THIS BITCH SHOULD HANG.
Justice will come Trump needs to be patient.

Forum List

Back