*Clinton Cash tonight FREE @ 8PM link included

Keystone Pipeline:

Touchstone of Climate debate.. Environmental movement rejects Keystone and lobby Helly so you would think they would be against the pipeline deal? Think again.... Sec of State needed to sign or not sign----------> Bill gets lucrative offer for speeches in Canada with 10 MILLION DOLLARS, same companies with the pipeline.. Helly approved the deal stating NO ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE would ensue.

Clinton's pocket 2 million dollars from Pipeline players- at the same time Helly approves the Pipeline.

2008 Bubba speaking fees SKYROCKET when Helly becomes Sec of State-

Half a million dollars.. REALLY?? 500,000.00 for a speech?? Are you fucking kidding me?

750,000.00 to Bill Clinton for speech from Iranian Erikson- Iranian telecom regulatory company.. 2 days after speech, HELLY DROPPED SANCTIONS on the company.

Frank Guistra, Canadian Miner, Clinton and Guistra fly to Bogota in 2009 and meet Sec of State there- Helly states in her memoirs this is a coincidental meeting.. following morning, meetings set up with Columbian Government- Frank Guistras 3 companies all get concessions from Columbian govt within 3 days of Helly's meetings

Hellys India visit:

Indian Nuclear deal- CORE NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE... Clintons have always supported Nuclear disarmament. Clinton imposed sanctions on India for their testing as President. IN 2005 Indian govt wanted sanctions lifted. Enter in Sec of State Helly BATSHIT CORRUPT AS HELL Clinton-India starts making donations to Clinton Foundation- 10's of millions of dollars as well as 100's of thousands of dollars in Bubba speeches.. Omar Singh begins to bribe parliament ..Clinton friend- Sant CHANTWALL friend of CLINTONS pledged millions to Clintons NOW Presidential run.. Money from CHANTWALL given to Omar Singh- this same man pleaded guilty to funneling funds to the Clinton Foundation- went to prison.. Helly approves Nuke deal with India-

Helly reverses herself again on nuke deal: RUSSIA

Russian uranium story.. 145 million in cash- cont'd

Bill and Helly with Frank Guistra visit Russia in 2009- Kazakhstan - Frank Guistra wants access to Russian Uranium mines.. Bill Clinton while there stands with condemned human rights violater and states he should HEAD UP world organization for human rights.. Bill Clinton receives two weeks later: 30 MILLION DOLLARS from Frank Guistra

Are you the only person watching this video?

I mean I hate Clinton, I know she is a liar... she is corrupt... and bought by big money... and I don't need to watch a video to know that.

Even worse....... ENTER Helly selling the office of the Secretary of State - 50% of all future uranium produced in the United States- Russia wants.. Guess who sells it to them? Makes a deal- Federal Govt must sign off.. Shareholders in Uranium 1 send 145 MILLION dollars to Clinton Foundation.. Guess who gives Russia 20% of all future produced URANIUM from the United States???

Are you the only person watching this video?

I mean I hate Clinton, I know she is a liar... she is corrupt... and bought by big money... and I don't need to watch a video to know that.
Then don't.. Breitbart has a count.. You'll be privy to it later on..

The next time ANYONE hear's this BITCH question the Donald over Putin or Russia, tell the lying witch she alone sold out the world on uranium to a staunch ally of Iran.. THIS BITCH SHOULD HANG.

Great film with evidence.. NO wonder the media won't touch it.. TOO fucking bad.. the new media will.

Note how allergic Liberals are to this thread, to this film.. They don't want to know.. nor do they care. POWER AT ALL COST.

Even worse....... ENTER Helly selling the office of the Secretary of State - 50% of all future uranium produced in the United States- Russia wants.. Guess who sells it to them? Makes a deal- Federal Govt must sign off.. Shareholders in Uranium 1 send 145 MILLION dollars to Clinton Foundation.. Guess who gives Russia 20% of all future produced URANIUM from the United States???
Hillary should be charged with treason. ...... :mad-61:

Forum List

Back