Clinton "bleep" ad...is Actually Good for Donald

The ads are devestating for Trump; nobody is saying, "Hey, that is the guy we need" based on listening to his own words.
To fascists likeyou who would never vote for anyone who is not a democrat, perhaps...

For normal American, it's a fantastic add for Trump!!!!

Coarsening the culture, using vulgarities, cussing like a petulant school boy, acting boorish and lowering the bar of political discourse is what "mainstream Americans' want?

Shame on mainstream Americans.

The thing is, mainstream Americans abhor such behavior. Crude, uncultured, idiots are the folks this behavior appeals to. Folks who should not be able to steer American culture onto the rocks.

What's inspirational about this behavior? What's noble about it? What's admirable? Would you have your children behave this way?
Yes.
I weep for the future of your children.
Why?

Are you some jackass crybaby?
I'd hate to think that you have spawned.
My eldest of seven children is 30 years old.

And I have one child with my wife. She is the mother of my youngest child who is almost 2 years old now. And my wife is adamant that she wants at least two children. But she wants to finish medical school before we have another baby.
And yet you find nobility, dignity, inspiration and grace in the words of that dispicable buffoon. That's why I weep.

Why?

And I have one child with my wife. She is the mother of my youngest child who is almost 2 years old now. And my wife is adamant that she wants at least two children. But she wants to finish medical school before we have another baby.
And yet you find nobility, dignity, inspiration and grace in the words of that dispicable buffoon. That's why I weep.
You weep because you are too fucking stupid to spell "despicable".

Why?

Right. I'm the stupid one. But I do know proper civic comportment when I see it, and I don't see it at all in Donald Trump, or anyone who approves of his crass behavior.

Great...I hope Hillary keeps playing it

And more
I do too. NYC news media is out of touch with mainstream Americans.
NYC and all the swing states and NC, Georgia and Arizona

I'll take it

But at least Trump has locked up Mississippi
Hillary ain't gonna win NC, Ga, or Arizona. Or Iowa, or Pennsylvania, or Florida, or Michigan.

or Ohio.
True. Thought I mentioned them.

I'm here in Iowa and Hillary has been running an AD where Mr Trump says the F bomb. I was thinking to myself "he's fucking right!" Everybody talks like Mr Trump when they're righteously upset about injustice. That AD isn't doing what Hillary thinks it is.

I'm here in Iowa and Hillary has been running an AD where Mr Trump says the F bomb. I was thinking to myself "he's fucking right!" Everybody talks like Mr Trump when they're righteously upset about injustice. That AD isn't doing what Hillary thinks it is.
They live in sheltered communities and grab a cafe latte on their way to inner city to work in an office space or media studio. Totally devoid of lives of blue collar people who get their hands dirty everyday.

Why?

Right. I'm the stupid one. But I do know proper civic comportment when I see it, and I don't see it at all in Donald Trump, or anyone who approves of his crass behavior.
Ohhhhh...your a liberal from a country club neighborhood aren't you? Most likely near a college campus or you are a retired educator. You are out of touch wth real world of working Americans.

Why?

he weeps because trumpsters are dumb as toast

Ohhhhh...your a liberal from a country club neighborhood aren't you? Most likely near a college campus or you are a retired educator. You are out of touch wth real world of working Americans.
Mores the pity.

If 'being in touch with real world working Americans' means loosing dignity, behaving as a boor, accepting profanity in public discourse, lowering the bar of civic comportment and abandoning the values and ethics and morality taught to me by my parents (who were real world working Americans) then I have no use for them, and neither should any mature, well brought up working Americans.

Calling such louts 'real world working Americans' does not serve to excuse their crass behavior. It simply chips away at what was once considered good manners.

If you think that is the construct, the ethics, the principles of some elite, ivory tower society, I maintain that is simple human dignity and respect. Behaving well and respecting our sense of dignity doesn't cost a dime, it only requires a degree of courtesy. If 'real world working Americans' can't demonstrate that, we as a civil society are sunk.

Don't blame Hollywood, the media boogeyman so many Conservatives use as a scapegoat panacea, don't blame government. Blame yourself for permitting a huckster buffoon to lead you down the path of incivility.

The ads are devestating for Trump; nobody is saying, "Hey, that is the guy we need" based on listening to his own words.
People love it. He is what we need. No more status quo bullshit. We want jobs back.
Cussing and swearing will bring jobs back? To where? The Bowery?

Bad nehavior creates jobs? Crass, boorish, graceless language employs folks? Really? You'd forgive Trump for this and then look to him for inspiration, for leadership? I pity you your ease in chipping more stones from morality. You can never occupy the moral high ground again.

Forum List

Back