Clinton "bleep" ad...is Actually Good for Donald

The ads are devestating for Trump; nobody is saying, "Hey, that is the guy we need" based on listening to his own words.
People love it. He is what we need. No more status quo bullshit. We want jobs back.
Cussing and swearing will bring jobs back? To where? The Bowery?

Bad nehavior creates jobs? Crass, boorish, graceless language employs folks? Really? You'd forgive Trump for this and then look to him for inspiration, for leadership? I pity you your ease in chipping more stones from morality. You can never occupy the moral high ground again.
Well,,your liberal ignorance, stupidity and weakness didn't work.....

If 'being in touch with real world working Americans' means loosing dignity, behaving as a boor, accepting profanity in public discourse, lowering the bar of civic comportment and abandoning the values and ethics and morality taught to me by my parents (who were real world working Americans) then I have no use for them, and neither should any mature, well brought up working Americans.
The only thing worse than being a bigot toward working Americans concerned for the welfare of our nation is a snobbish bigot.

If 'being in touch with real world working Americans' means loosing dignity, behaving as a boor, accepting profanity in public discourse, lowering the bar of civic comportment and abandoning the values and ethics and morality taught to me by my parents (who were real world working Americans) then I have no use for them, and neither should any mature, well brought up working Americans.
The only thing worse than being a bigot toward working Americans concerned for the welfare of our nation is a snobbish bigot.
No. You're wrong.

The worst outcome is the acceptance of gutter behavior in our political process. If it is considered 'snobbish' to point out crass, graceless, immature, boorish behavior I think too many Americans have become just that. Crass, graceless, immature boors. And that's sad. We cannot take pride in Trump's behavior, and we should not take pride in the attitude that approves it.

What the low brow idiots who love Trump's nehavior must realize that once they cede the high ground, they can never get it back.

No. You're wrong.

The worst outcome is the acceptance of gutter behavior in our political process. If it is considered 'snobbish' to point out crass, graceless, immature, boorish behavior I think too many Americans have become just that. Crass, graceless, immature boors. And that's sad. We cannot take pride in Trump's behavior, and we should not take pride in the attitude that approves it.

What the low brow idiots who love Trump's nehavior must realize that once they cede the high ground, they can never get it back.
What? I can't hear you from all the way up here on the high road....look out, me and a few million of my Trump friends have to pee.....

No. You're wrong.

What? I can't hear you from all the way up here on the high road....look out, me and a few million of my Trump friends have to pee.....
Q.E.D.

The ads are devestating for Trump; nobody is saying, "Hey, that is the guy we need" based on listening to his own words.
People love it. He is what we need. No more status quo bullshit. We want jobs back.

Bad nehavior creates jobs? Crass, boorish, graceless language employs folks? Really? You'd forgive Trump for this and then look to him for inspiration, for leadership? I pity you your ease in chipping more stones from morality. You can never occupy the moral high ground again.
No, but a leader with a pair of rocks will. Time to be the tough guy with these countries who rip us off.

No, but a leader with a pair of rocks will. Time to be the tough guy with these countries who rip us off.
And the way to do that is to demonstrate embarrassing behavior, crude, crass, immature behavior to win the support of the crass, the crude and the immature.

I reject that premise. Americans are better, and we deserve better from a president.

Forum List

Back