Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump

iu

enough said

It's called being civilized.

another one who identifies with the photo
:)

Last edited:
Then you must know that what you posted and I replied to has nothing to do with this thread.

Stay on topic
Yes I know it, I was offering up comparisons. Who made you the topic chief snowflake... I will change a topic anytime I please...Bozo or whatever your stupid AVATAR is....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Clint Eastwood is calling out the “pussy generation” for being too politically correct, and says anyone offended by Donald Trump’s history of racist remarks should “just fucking get over it.”

In an interview with Esquire magazine, the Academy Award winner said Trump was “onto something” because “he’s just saying what’s on his mind.”

“And sometimes it’s not so good,” Eastwood said. “And sometimes it’s … I mean, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

Eastwood explained:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”​

Eastwood also spoke out against political correctness:

“(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”​

Eastwood said he planned to vote for Trump, but called it a “tough one” and didn’t endorse the Republican presidential candidate.

As for that now-famous 2012 Republican National Convention speech where Eastwood lectured an empty chair as if it were President Barack Obama, the actor/filmmaker explained that after a series of speeches praising then-nominee Mitt Romney, he felt he had to do something different:

“And so I’m listening to an old Neil Diamond thing and he’s going, “And no one heard at all / Not even the chair.” And I’m thinking, That’s Obama. He doesn’t go to work. He doesn’t go down to Congress and make a deal. What the hell’s he doing sitting in the White House?”​

Read the full interview, which includes comments from son Scott Eastwood, at Esquire.com.

Clint Eastwood Rips 'Pussy Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Politically correct? No, Clint, you ignorant asshole - it's called politically civil. I like your movies, but in the future I will watch them with great disdain for you as a human being. Damn, what a disappointment you are.

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Analysis. True.

agree
very true

It's called being civilized.

Please. We now live in a country where men put on dresses to go into the women's restroom to pee and take a shower. We live in a country where parents are afraid to strike a child because they don't want them to grow up violent. We live in a country where parents are convinced to use the term "time out" to punish their children instead of "grounding" them. We live in a country where we call old people Senior Citizens so as not to offend them. We live in a country where schools don't keep score in sporting activities because they are afraid of hurting the egos of the losers. We have foreigners taking over our country and we just stand there with our hands in our pockets and vote Democrat to make the process faster.

But nooooo, we're not pussies..........

Forum List

Back