Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump

Trump's "Make America WHITE Again" won't bring jobs back to America.
Fucking racist...

Pointing out the fact that Trump's base is white (and uneducated) is not racism. Stop being so politically correct.
So pointing out that 99% of negroes block voted for a negro isn't 'racism' either right?
Pull your tongue out of Hillary's asshole pal.

Pointing out that most black people voted for Obama is indeed not racism, it's called a fact. Well, it would be if you weren't such a moron and overstated it by claiming 99% voted for him.

Damn dude, you're brilliant.
Negro vote for LIBs:
1976 - 83% of black vote
1980 - 83% of black vote
1984 - 91% of black vote
1988 - 89% of black vote
1992 - 83% of black vote
1996 - 84% of black vote
2000 - 90% of black vote
2004 - 88% of black vote
VS
2008 - 95% of black vote
2012 - 93% of black vote
Looks like the "special Needs' race is in a bit of a 'rut' asshole.
And now you'll explain how the fucking LIBs have helped the negro population get fucking ANYWHERE! but to prison.
You can start with Chicagoland and proceed from there. OK?

Well, when you refer to blacks as the 'special needs' race, no wonder they vote for Democrats. Who can blame them?

You're an angry little troll, ain't ya'?

Fucking racist...

Pointing out the fact that Trump's base is white (and uneducated) is not racism. Stop being so politically correct.
So pointing out that 99% of negroes block voted for a negro isn't 'racism' either right?

Pointing out that most black people voted for Obama is indeed not racism, it's called a fact. Well, it would be if you weren't such a moron and overstated it by claiming 99% voted for him.

Negro vote for LIBs:
1976 - 83% of black vote
1980 - 83% of black vote
1984 - 91% of black vote
1988 - 89% of black vote
1992 - 83% of black vote
1996 - 84% of black vote
2000 - 90% of black vote
2004 - 88% of black vote
VS
2008 - 95% of black vote
2012 - 93% of black vote
And now you'll explain how the fucking LIBs have helped the negro population get fucking ANYWHERE! but to prison.

Well, when you refer to blacks as the 'special needs' race, no wonder they vote for Democrats. Who can blame them?

Voting for Obama is the best proof of "special needs" there is.

314986_10151183413460399_1820979652_n_zps0bdf3d0f.jpg

We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist

Because you were born in 1930 dope when hatin' on folks was the thing to do.

Politically correct? No, Clint, you ignorant asshole - it's called politically civil. I like your movies, but in the future I will watch them with great disdain for you as a human being. Damn, what a disappointment you are.
I seriously doubt that he gives a shit about what random idiots on the internet think.

You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”

So its racist and stupid but everyone is stupid and racist so get over it and vote for the stupid racist. Can that go on a bumper sticker?

Negro vote for LIBs:
1976 - 83% of black vote
1980 - 83% of black vote
1984 - 91% of black vote
1988 - 89% of black vote
1992 - 83% of black vote
1996 - 84% of black vote
2000 - 90% of black vote
2004 - 88% of black vote
VS
2008 - 95% of black vote
2012 - 93% of black vote

Voting for Obama is the best proof of "special needs" there is.

Great message, get ready for another loss.

Clint has somehow confused fantasy screen roles with real life where he talks to an empty chair.

Republicans use this new "PC" card as a get out of jail for their racism and homophobia.

I'm not racist, I'm anti PC.

Clint has somehow confused fantasy screen roles with real life where he talks to an empty chair.

Republicans use this new "PC" card as a get out of jail for their racism and homophobia.

I'm not racist, I'm anti PC.
Funny how for decades Liberals have thrown out the 'race' card and 'PC' in an attempt to silence anyone who is critical of failed liberal agenda, ideology, or policy. Conservatives, although knowing they are NOT racists, still fell silence, afraid of the label nonetheless.

Finally Clint comes out and says what needs to be said. 'F* Political Correctness. F* your calling me a racist - I'm not scared of it because I know I'm not! He tells both liberals and conservatives alike - stop being a p*ssy, 'man up', and F*ing get over it...and liberals freak out over it. :p

rdean here, local chapter chairman of the P*ssy Party is one of those screaming the loudest. If you're offended by what the man said, rdean, AS the man said, 'F*ing get over it'.

:lmao:

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Clint Eastwood is calling out the “pussy generation” for being too politically correct, and says anyone offended by Donald Trump’s history of racist remarks should “just fucking get over it.”

In an interview with Esquire magazine, the Academy Award winner said Trump was “onto something” because “he’s just saying what’s on his mind.”

“And sometimes it’s not so good,” Eastwood said. “And sometimes it’s … I mean, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

Eastwood explained:

“You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”​

Eastwood also spoke out against political correctness:

“(S)ecretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”​

Eastwood said he planned to vote for Trump, but called it a “tough one” and didn’t endorse the Republican presidential candidate.

As for that now-famous 2012 Republican National Convention speech where Eastwood lectured an empty chair as if it were President Barack Obama, the actor/filmmaker explained that after a series of speeches praising then-nominee Mitt Romney, he felt he had to do something different:

“And so I’m listening to an old Neil Diamond thing and he’s going, “And no one heard at all / Not even the chair.” And I’m thinking, That’s Obama. He doesn’t go to work. He doesn’t go down to Congress and make a deal. What the hell’s he doing sitting in the White House?”​

Read the full interview, which includes comments from son Scott Eastwood, at Esquire.com.

Clint Eastwood Rips 'Pussy Generation,' Says He'll Vote For Donald Trump

Politically correct? No, Clint, you ignorant asshole - it's called politically civil. I like your movies, but in the future I will watch them with great disdain for you as a human being. Damn, what a disappointment you are.

“Everybody’s getting tired of political correctness.”

Analysis. True.

iu

enough said

It's called being civilized.

Yep, loserterians are our taliban so they're most certainly not civilized. Civilized people value science, education and being nice to other people.

indeed
from your tone
one suspects that is you in the picture or at least you identify strongly with it
nice pajamas
:)

Forum List

Back