Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump

Spot On Mr. Eastwood. However, i would add 'Entitlement' to it. It's an 'Entitlement Pussy Generation.'

To what "entitlements" are you referring? Oh, and don't include programs like Social Security/Medicare that workers have paid into during their working lives - and still pay monthly premiums for Medicare.

I think that Clint has reached a point in his life where he really believes that the chair is talking back to him....
Nah. Clint's at the point in his life when he doesn't play games, doesn't embrace BS like 'PC', and tells it exactly like it is.

Spot On Mr. Eastwood. However, i would add 'Entitlement' to it. It's an 'Entitlement Pussy Generation.'

To what "entitlements" are you referring? Oh, and don't include programs like Social Security/Medicare that workers have paid into during their working lives - and still pay monthly premiums for Medicare.
Now tell everyone how hard the indians have worked to deserve all the 'entitlements' the Maker's have to provide them with from cradle to grave.

Too many folks are only all about the Freebies. They truly believe they deserve em. Those folks made up Bernie Sanders' entire voter-base. So Clint did nail it. This generation is a bunch of pussies. Most are sick of their constant whining.

In other words - he's ignorant and senile.
No, in other words he isn't a stupid f*ing Liberal who embraces BS like 'PC' and who walk around 'P*-hurt' looking for crisis's to create...like transgender bathrooms.

Last edited:
Clint nails it! The new liberal generation needs to get over themselves! Needing "safe zones" on a college campus so you can't get your feelings hurt proves that Clint is correct!

Clint nails it! The new liberal generation needs to get over themselves! Needing "safe zones" on a college campus so you can't get your feelings hurt proves that Clint is correct!

Spot On. Sums this generation up perfectly. Buncha 'Safe Space' Entitlement Pussies. Clint is da man.

No, in other words he isn't a stupid f*ing Liberal who embraces BS like 'PC' and who walk around 'P*-hurt' looking for crisis's to create...like transgender bathrooms.

Clint spends time obsessing over transgender bathrooms?

I think that he should put together a speech or skit on the subject! I'll bet it would be even more fascinating that the empty chair!

Trump's "Make America WHITE Again" won't bring jobs back to America.
Fucking racist...

Pointing out the fact that Trump's base is white (and uneducated) is not racism. Stop being so politically correct.
So pointing out that 99% of negroes block voted for a negro isn't 'racism' either right?
Pull your tongue out of Hillary's asshole pal.

Pointing out that most black people voted for Obama is indeed not racism, it's called a fact. Well, it would be if you weren't such a moron and overstated it by claiming 99% voted for him.

Damn dude, you're brilliant.

Yeah, damn those facts.
1976 - 83% of black vote
1980 - 83% of black vote
1984 - 91% of black vote
1988 - 89% of black vote
1992 - 83% of black vote
1996 - 84% of black vote
2000 - 90% of black vote
2004 - 88% of black vote
VS
2008 - 95% of black vote
2012 - 93% of black vote

Actually it's the pussy-hurt Republicans creating these "bathroom laws" out of the clear blue. The transgender community was getting along fine with things the way they were.

Actually it's the pussy-hurt Republicans creating these "bathroom laws" out of the clear blue.
Dude, stop the lying already. Transgender bathrooms weren't on the minds of anyone in this nation until the Libs suddenly pulled the issue out of their tampon pouch! It was a non-issue. More 'PC' 'P*ssy-hurt' liberal crisis's created....

'F*ing get over it' already.

Last edited:

I'm not sure why you even bother posting your opinions.
The American indian is essentially invisible when it comes to having the slightest influence on State and National elections.
To be frank Pocahontas no one nowhere gives a shit about you and yours.
Sure all the 'Maker's have to look after you because you can't look after yourselves but everyone agrees since we "Stole" the land you love so much you cover it with garbage bags of shitty Pampers, we don't have a choice.
But with your help in providing baby-murdering clinics your race may soon become extinct.
Keep up the good work!

Well, Eastwood is right. This entire country is a bunch of pussies these days, but I'm still not voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back