Climategate U-Turn! Guess what, folks?

The Earf is a complex system, with more variables than anyone can possibly count.

Awesome. No one knew that already I'm sure. You're so fucking smart.

Contrary to what my mother implied when the door was standing open on a cold winter's day, doing so won't heat up the outdoors.

The fact you think this analogy even applies is reflective of your poor understanding of global warming.

When you can explain what the layman's opinion of an attorney who works for a right wing oil company funded think tank has to do with science - let me know.

And this has to do with why NASA was FORCED via LAWSUIT to come up with the goods...HOW?

Synopsis of your petty, juvinille response? FAIL. Total, COMPLETE. Address the issue or shut the fuck up.

Reducto ad hominem: Irrelevant.

Sorry, but not all scientific views count equally. Science isn't a democracy. The opinion of an attorney, for instance, is largely irrelevant.

As are the opinions of judges, economists, politicians (yes, including Al Gore), journalists, hereditary peers, medical doctors, the guys who paint the stripes on the roads, school teachers, sanitation engineers, and librarians.

If science isn't democracy, then why does this mythical "consensus" over the anthropogenic nature of planetary climate pop up again and again and again?.....Hmmmmm??

While the "science" is weak, the semantics are positively anemic.

Pertinent question. And I hear that the market for straw has shot up exponentially... ;)

These people keep grasping at anything that will support the failed 'science'...although I question the existance of the science aspect of it. There were darker forces at work here...and I think it had alot to do with the so-called "Scientists' existence, and the meal tickets they were cashing in on from a failed premise.

..and I think it had alot to do with the so-called "Scientists' existence, and the meal tickets they were cashing in on from a failed premise.

Oh my God, seriously, I'm sorry if I offended you. I really had no idea I was debating with a retarded person, my bad.

then you aren't really sorry, are you fuckface?

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are, but its not everyday I accidentally offend the mentally handicapped. So can you please just butt out of this conversation for a minute?

Oh my God, seriously, I'm sorry if I offended you. I really had no idea I was debating with a retarded person, my bad.

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are, but its not everyday I accidentally offend the mentally handicapped. So can you please just butt out of this conversation for a minute?

what gives you the idea T is mentally handicapped?

The part where he implied scientists were in it for the money. As a starving physics graduate student in my lower 30's making 20k a year - I know that proposition is retarded.

Probably something do with the fact that SuckaMAN's tuba is a blatant elitist :ahole-1:.

Don't bother responding suckAMaN you made my ignore list a long time ago, welcome to the few, the proud, the assholes who opinions don't count. :tongue:

Forum List

Back