Climate Change Deniers Are Immoral

Hey Liminal -- putting YOU on the stand here. Do you believe that the Earth's climate system will literally destroy itself if a "trigger temperature" of say 2degC is reached? Do you accept that part of AGW theory?

Hey Liminal -- Do you believe that all those proxy temperature studies going back thousands of year, that are based on tree rings, ice cores, mud bug shells have the RESOLUTION and ACCURACY to even FIND the 0.6degC temperature bump that you've seen in your lifetime? If NOT --- why are they the critical evidence that OUR little temp. bump is LARGER or FASTER than the natural climate variation of the past??

Looking forward to YOUR discussion and not you're recycling of political activists in labcoats that exaggerated the initials RISKS of AGW and failed to predict even 20 years into the futures with their simplistic models of the Earth's climate system...

Feel free not to believe the words that come right out of their own mouths:
We distribute, IN REALITY the world's wealth by calling it "climate change"

Free yourself from thinking it has anything to do with our environment.

Nothing political about it. No mention of political choice. Just the truth coming out of the mouths of those in charge of distributing our wealth.
Sadly I can only offer the truth. I can't fix blind stupidity....
And no doubt you believe that somehow disputes the facts of climate change.
what specific change are you referring to?

Whatever the cause of your denial, it puts my children and theirs at increased risk of harm.
how is that? you're on here, you drive a car, you heat your home. hmmm sounds more like you put your own children and risk. you being you is even more critical.

Hey Liminal --- Are you aware that NATURE pumps more than 20 times the "man-caused" CO2 into the atmos every year? And that a very large fraction of that CO2 is INDISTINGUISHABLE from the isotopes of "old carbon" that can be found from combusted fossil fuels?

What do YOU actually know about the details of what scientifically attuned people might be "denying"??

Here is a glimpse into the future for everyone, courtesy of me, PredFan:

The ice caps have not changed from their normal, the polar bears are not gone, the seas have not risen, and the temperature is pretty much the same as now. Basically because global warming/climate change/climate disruption did not occur.

The governments and governing bodies say: "It's because of our efforts starting back in the early century."

Even though it was a scam all along, that is how they will spin it when nothing happens.
polar bears have problems because of early ice break of the north polar icecap, greenland ice, the glaciers on greenland are melting faster then any climate scientist predicted, your right climate scientists ARE wrong, climate change happens faster then they predicted.
ocean temperatures as measured are rising faster then predicted, huricanes in the south of the USA are getting bigger faster then predicted.

The koch brothers are getting out of the south of the USA because its dangerouse they want to invest in safer places.

donald trump says theres no climate change and builds dikes to protect his golf course from climate change

your an idiot or evil to say theres no climate change

most important are the insurance companys and their assesment

Hey Liminal --- Are you aware that NATURE pumps more than 20 times the "man-caused" CO2 into the atmos every year? And that a very large fraction of that CO2 is INDISTINGUISHABLE from the isotopes of "old carbon" that can be found from combusted fossil fuels?

What do YOU actually know about the details of what scientifically attuned people might be "denying"??

Hey Fla you have links for that or better yet a book to read?

if you got a 1 million dollar home on the waterfront of miami, your not getting an insurance

The ice caps have not changed from their normal, the polar bears are not gone, the seas have not risen, and the temperature is pretty much the same as now. Basically because global warming/climate change/climate disruption did not occur.

The governments and governing bodies say: "It's because of our efforts starting back in the early century."

Even though it was a scam all along, that is how they will spin it when nothing happens.
polar bears have problems because of early ice break of the north polar icecap, greenland ice, the glaciers on greenland are melting faster then any climate scientist predicted, your right climate scientists ARE wrong, climate change happens faster then they predicted.
ocean temperatures as measured are rising faster then predicted, huricanes in the south of the USA are getting bigger faster then predicted.

The koch brothers are getting out of the south of the USA because its dangerouse they want to invest in safer places.

donald trump says theres no climate change and builds dikes to protect his golf course from climate change

All that Bullshit in one post? Hey I am still waiting for you to produce a 1902 thermometer that has 10,000 markings on it to read a tenth of a degree

The Climate change deniers of today will be responsible for the suffering of everyone's children tomorrow.

Fantastic news since most weather related deaths are due to cold. Plus millions of acres of new farmland will now be available.

yes million of acres of new farmland will be available in the north, while billion of acres in the south are gone

Garbage.

What IS immoral is the global warming scam that is being pushed upon the world.
More hogwash from the duped fools.
As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

I didn't even watch it, I just told you gloBULL warming is complete BS, sheeple
And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.

And I bet they never rose before in the last billion years, before the invention of spray cans and the automobile?

The fact so many universities and science foundations insist it is man causing this could not have any ulterior motives could it?

Well, there are still a large contingency of legitimate scientists who doubt the man-made impact even if the climate is changing based on their data and reasons. Explain that.

also ENTROPY-------"god" invented entropy
Make the Establishments Atrophy Instead

Those who play God invent societal entropy.

All that Bullshit in one post? Hey I am still waiting for you to produce a 1902 thermometer that has 10,000 markings on it to read a tenth of a degree
omg the "thermometers don t work" argument

because you can t take truth

Garbage.

What IS immoral is the global warming scam that is being pushed upon the world.
As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

I didn't even watch it, I just told you gloBULL warming is complete BS, sheeple
And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.

And I bet they never rose before in the last billion years, before the invention of spray cans and the automobile?

The fact so many universities and science foundations insist it is man causing this could not have any ulterior motives could it?

Well, there are still a large contingency of legitimate scientists who doubt the man-made impact even if the climate is changing based on their data and reasons. Explain that.

also ENTROPY-------"god" invented entropy
Make the Establishments Atrophy Instead

Those who play God invent societal entropy.

there is no "societal entropy"

Again still waiting.... What is this like the 70th day in a row of you not producing a picture of a 1902 thermometer that reads to the tenth of a degree?

Again still waiting.... What is this like the 70th day in a row of you not producing a picture of a 1902 thermometer that reads to the tenth of a degree?

And again I am talking operator error not the instrument itself .

I resent being called a pompous ass-

I have uncovered a weak spot. !!!

I entropy is high school physics------the only part I liked-----it seemed so OPTIMISTIC
to me-----the principle justifies me

The word entropy is an interesting word, yes, I had to look it up, no, I cannot recall it from any classroom.

But if that is some principle in the universe (i.e. lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder), then how did the earth and life ever come to be without an intelligent designer? (read: the "I am Who am")

you pose a very interesting question----HOWEVER----life----
from the primordial soup-------came to be-----ONLY BECAUSE of----------the mathematics of CHAOS (ie----don't ask me!!!!)
I think a better translation is-----"I AM, THAT I AM" -----
I do not think a "who" fits in. The YHWH thing is
more like a weird declension of the verb TO BE (don't quote me----I am not sure)------I am not even that an "I" fits into the
translation------it is inferred (don't quote me----I am not sure)
Clues to the Origin of Myths

Yahweh is pronounced practically the same way the ancient Romans pronounced Jove. It means "Go! Move!" It signifies a prehistoric panic around 2000 BC, probably from the earliest Mongol invasion. The Greek form was Io, a goddess who roamed all over the known ancient world.

your post is idiotic

Feel free not to believe the words that come right out of their own mouths:
We distribute, IN REALITY the world's wealth by calling it "climate change"

Free yourself from thinking it has anything to do with our environment.

Nothing political about it. No mention of political choice. Just the truth coming out of the mouths of those in charge of distributing our wealth.
Sadly I can only offer the truth. I can't fix blind stupidity....
Gaia Gurus Gargle Goop

How can the Warmalarmies redistribute what they are in the process of destroying? Second, the Third World is mentally incapable of creating wealth, so exempting it from restrictions won't equalize wealth.

I resent being called a pompous ass-

I have uncovered a weak spot. !!!

I entropy is high school physics------the only part I liked-----it seemed so OPTIMISTIC
to me-----the principle justifies me

The word entropy is an interesting word, yes, I had to look it up, no, I cannot recall it from any classroom.

But if that is some principle in the universe (i.e. lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder), then how did the earth and life ever come to be without an intelligent designer? (read: the "I am Who am")

you pose a very interesting question----HOWEVER----life----
from the primordial soup-------came to be-----ONLY BECAUSE of----------the mathematics of CHAOS (ie----don't ask me!!!!)
I think a better translation is-----"I AM, THAT I AM" -----
I do not think a "who" fits in. The YHWH thing is
more like a weird declension of the verb TO BE (don't quote me----I am not sure)------I am not even that an "I" fits into the
translation------it is inferred (don't quote me----I am not sure)

Yahweh is pronounced practically the same way the ancient Romans pronounced Jove. It means "Go! Move!" It signifies a prehistoric panic around 2000 BC, probably from the earliest Mongol invasion. The Greek form was Io, a goddess who roamed all over the known ancient world.
image.jpeg

The OP's premise is highly faulty...........the fact is, nobody cares about climate change one way or another!!

Campaign 2016: Nobody Cares About Climate Change | The American Spectator

The Pew Poll from Jan 2016 showed that amongst "voters concerns", "climate change" was beaten out only by "gun control" on a list of 20 concerns.:2up::bye1::bye1:

The alarmist k00ks have been doing this "denier" campaign for about 7 years now........and where has it gotten them?

Renewable energy still a joke in America and the public doesn't give a shit about climate change!! Every poll shows it ( Ive posted up many...:beer:....thank you....:beer: ...taking bows )

Whatever the cause of your denial, it puts my children and theirs at increased risk of harm.

It's very low on the scale of risk for harm. And AWFULLY high on exaggeration, fear, and PURPOSEFUL misinterpretation of the science for socio-political goals.

I'd say antibiotic resistant bacteria and chaos in the 3rd world due to ignoring more pressing problems are much higher on the list.
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

Eco-Eunuchs are far more destructive than even you believe. "Pollution," which should be replaced by a neutral term like "byproducts," actually kills harmful microbes and prevents epidemics. Notice how the dangerous viruses die out as soon as they reach a developed area. Notice, if you dare, that the last mass-killer, the Spanish influenza, came at a time when auto "pollution" hadn't reached enough strength to wipe it out.

Forum List

Back