Climate Change Deniers Are Immoral

I resent being called a pompous ass-

I have uncovered a weak spot. !!!

I entropy is high school physics------the only part I liked-----it seemed so OPTIMISTIC
to me-----the principle justifies me

The word entropy is an interesting word, yes, I had to look it up, no, I cannot recall it from any classroom.

But if that is some principle in the universe (i.e. lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder), then how did the earth and life ever come to be without an intelligent designer? (read: the "I am Who am")

I entropy is high school physics------the only part I liked-----it seemed so OPTIMISTIC

The word entropy is an interesting word, yes, I had to look it up, no, I cannot recall it from any classroom.

But if that is some principle in the universe (i.e. lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder), then how did the earth and life ever come to be without an intelligent designer? (read: the "I am Who am")

you pose a very interesting question----HOWEVER----life----
from the primordial soup-------came to be-----ONLY BECAUSE of----------the mathematics of CHAOS (ie----don't ask me!!!!)
I think a better translation is-----"I AM, THAT I AM" -----
I do not think a "who" fits in. The YHWH thing is
more like a weird declension of the verb TO BE (don't quote me----I am not sure)------I am not even that an "I" fits into the
translation------it is inferred (don't quote me----I am not sure)

you pose a very interesting question----HOWEVER----life----
from the primordial soup-------came to be-----ONLY BECAUSE of----------the mathematics of CHAOS (ie----don't ask me!!!!)
I think a better translation is-----"I AM, THAT I AM" -----
I do not think a "who" fits in. The YHWH thing is
more like a weird declension of the verb TO BE (don't quote me----I am not sure)------I am not even that an "I" fits into the
translation------it is inferred (don't quote me----I am not sure)

I wanted to hit the "informative" button, but I am not sure that's the case : )

Garbage.

What IS immoral is the global warming scam that is being pushed upon the world.
More hogwash from the duped fools.
As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

I didn't even watch it, I just told you gloBULL warming is complete BS, sheeple
And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.

Nah, the oceans are not rising and the temps are right where they always are, well unless the "climate" goons fudge the data but they keep getting caught
Your ignorance and dishonesty go hand in hand with your lack of morality.

dude, again, you know those are merely predictions right? you can read?

Feel free not to believe the words that come right out of their own mouths:
We distribute, IN REALITY the world's wealth by calling it "climate change"

Free yourself from thinking it has anything to do with our environment.

Nothing political about it. No mention of political choice. Just the truth coming out of the mouths of those in charge of distributing our wealth.
Sadly I can only offer the truth. I can't fix blind stupidity....

The Climate change deniers of today will be responsible for the suffering of everyone's children tomorrow.

When people can't defend their position, they try to find ways to shut up their enemies.

At least vile dishonest people.

From the mouths of those redistributing our wealth and resources:

Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

"We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

Now you tell me, o moral one, how does it benefit the environment to allow Asia to burn fossil fuels with reckless abandon? How many have to declare your cause as phoney science before you believe it?

Need more?
Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, made a similar statement.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said in anticipation of last year's Paris climate summit.

"This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history."

And here is the UN icing:
The plan is to allow Third World countries to emit as much carbon dioxide as they wish -- because, as Edenhofer said, "in order to get rich one has to burn coal, oil or gas" -- while at the same time restricting emissions in advanced nations. This will, of course, choke economic growth in developed nations, but they deserve that fate as they "have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community," he said. The fanaticism runs so deep that one professor has even suggested that we need to plunge ourselves into a depression to fight global warming.

tit for tat polluting in no way will make the environment better. It will throw us into a depression while allowing everybody else to pollute with non liability. How stupid of us to pretend wealth redistribution is not behind this scam. Especially when they tell us the truth.
Feel free to distract with policy minutiae and political horseshit while the word burns.

Why are you upset? Pissed your economic change scam has been uncovered to the point it's not even a secret what you guys are really after?

Nothing political about it. No mention of political choice. Just the truth coming out of the mouths of those in charge of distributing our wealth.
And no doubt you believe that somehow disputes the facts of climate change.

And no doubt you believe that somehow disputes the facts of climate change.

What facts do you have? Don't tell me you are a 130 year old earther?

Or think thermometers in the 19th century could have been read accurately to the tenth of a degree?

Perhaps "immoral" isn't really an accurate description of climate change denial......."amoral" might be more appropriate

The Climate change deniers of today will be responsible for the suffering of everyone's children tomorrow.

Showing once again that the AGW movement is religious and not scientific. Morality is the realm of the religious nutters dude. Science concerns itself with facts, and the AGW has precious little of those, which is why they resort to pathetic emotional appeals. Just sayin....

My God man.. How much Moby Dick in that video do I weigh through to reach my judgement as an IMMORAL DENIER?? You got a lot a nerve making that assertion.. Since I bet your Liberal Arts soul which admires that sort of 1:41 torture and handwringing has never gone an hour WITH any "denier" that has actually invested time reading the literature and studying the science.

Could you at least KINDLY point me to the relevant spot in the video that VALIDATES my immorality and damnation please? I ain't got time to attend your church and your unscientific beliefs..

Whatever the cause of your denial, it puts my children and theirs at increased risk of harm.

Whatever the cause of your denial, it puts my children and theirs at increased risk of harm.

It's very low on the scale of risk for harm. And AWFULLY high on exaggeration, fear, and PURPOSEFUL misinterpretation of the science for socio-political goals.

I'd say antibiotic resistant bacteria and chaos in the 3rd world due to ignoring more pressing problems are much higher on the list.

Its actually pretty immoral and arrogant to be PURPOSELY panicking the herd based on OLD discarded projections and a handful of activist scientists back in the 80s making cover for one of the largest media -- political propaganda campaigns ever known to civilization.

I know YOU haven't noticed. But all those hysterical prognoses have been CONSISTENTLY downgraded since 1980. But the HYPE and the FEAR campaign have ramped up in desperation..

Desperation SO DEEP -- now we gotta hear religious tribunals commenced over my "morality".

It's very low on the scale of risk for harm. And AWFULLY high on exaggeration, fear, and PURPOSEFUL misinterpretation of the science for socio-political goals.

I'd say antibiotic resistant bacteria and chaos in the 3rd world due to ignoring more pressing problems are much higher on the list.

Amen to the drug resistant bacteria problem that all of these silly people are ignoring. That will lead to more deaths than any weather related catastrophe and by many orders of magnitude. These people are clueless.

What denial, that would be your camp why can't you ever figure out and come to terms the climate changes 100% of scientist agree with that ..

Nothing last forever.

Forum List

Back