Climate Change Deniers Are Immoral

The Climate change deniers of today will be responsible for the suffering of everyone's children tomorrow.

My God man.. How much Moby Dick in that video do I weigh through to reach my judgement as an IMMORAL DENIER?? You got a lot a nerve making that assertion.. Since I bet your Liberal Arts soul which admires that sort of 1:41 torture and handwringing has never gone an hour WITH any "denier" that has actually invested time reading the literature and studying the science.

Could you at least KINDLY point me to the relevant spot in the video that VALIDATES my immorality and damnation please? I ain't got time to attend your church and your unscientific beliefs..

It doesn't take much nerve to point out the obvious to people who refuse to acknowledge reality.

Last edited:
Here is a glimpse into the future for everyone, courtesy of me, PredFan:

The ice caps have not changed from their normal, the polar bears are not gone, the seas have not risen, and the temperature is pretty much the same as now. Basically because global warming/climate change/climate disruption did not occur.

The governments and governing bodies say: "It's because of our efforts starting back in the early century."

Even though it was a scam all along, that is how they will spin it when nothing happens.
There are no reputable or honest climate change deniers.....they don't exist.

The Climate change deniers of today will be responsible for the suffering of everyone's children tomorrow.

Showing once again that the AGW movement is religious and not scientific. Morality is the realm of the religious nutters dude. Science concerns itself with facts, and the AGW has precious little of those, which is why they resort to pathetic emotional appeals. Just sayin....

You pose an apt example of amorality. The scientific process itself is obviously unrelated to any moral principles.......the application of that science has everything to do with morality.

Is it more moral to demand observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence for a thing and remain skeptical till such time as the evidence is produced...or to simply accept a claim based primarily on one's political leanings...and cause untold harm to world and personal economies?

Garbage.

What IS immoral is the global warming scam that is being pushed upon the world.
More hogwash from the duped fools.
As if you have any idea about the content of the video......or even able to comprehend it.

I didn't even watch it, I just told you gloBULL warming is complete BS, sheeple
And yet temperatures and oceans keep rising anyway.......despite your dim witted theories.

We are clawing out of an ice age...would you rather the glaciers advance again?

Is it more moral to demand observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence for a thing and remain skeptical till such time as the evidence is produced...or to simply accept a claim based primarily on one's political leanings...and cause untold harm to world and personal economies?

Feel free to remain skeptical while the wold burns.

Just don't expect rational folks who care about their children and the rest of the world to hang with you.

[

Feel free to remain skeptical while the wold burns.

Well, now that the Himalayas are snow and ice free, just as your church predicted, we will have to take you seriously..

Oh wait, not ONE of you fucknut prophecies has come to pass, not even one.

You are discredited cult with less basis in actual science than your brothers, the Scientologists.

Forgive me if I've forgotten the details but recently I watched a program on Science Channel. It was all about a relationship between the overall temperature of a planet and that of it's atmosphere and solar radiation. There were other factors involved. I encourage you to reference the material. Nonetheless, the point was that the warming or cooling of a planet was largely dependent upon these factors. The science I believe was accurate at least as far as it goes. So that much is true. It is also true that human activity has increased the overall temperature of the planet. How anyone with any sense at all can deny this is inconceivable. Just put yourselves and a bunch of people in a room without heat and see how warm it gets. Simple but nevertheless a demonstration. As far as morality goes. Belief or non belief in such a thing is without moral context.

Why are all climate change deniers so universally ignorant and dishonest?

I find it hilarious that you choose one of the most unethical so called scientists, who has repeatedly falsified his data to support his now failed theories, as your "paragon of virtue". You sir, are a 'tard of the first order.

Showing once again that the AGW movement is religious and not scientific. Morality is the realm of the religious nutters dude. Science concerns itself with facts, and the AGW has precious little of those, which is why they resort to pathetic emotional appeals. Just sayin....

You pose an apt example of amorality. The scientific process itself is obviously unrelated to any moral principles.......the application of that science has everything to do with morality.

Wrong. The scientific method was developed over centuries to deal with religious fruitcakes like you, who chose "faith" over what they were actually seeing right in front of them. I live in a cause and effect world. You don't.

I find it hilarious that you choose one of the most unethical so called scientists, who has repeatedly falsified his data to support his now failed theories, as your "paragon of virtue". You sir, are a 'tard of the first order.

And yet there are no so called scientists disputing the facts of climate change who aren't on an energy corporation payroll.

And yet there are no so called scientists disputing the facts of climate change who aren't on an energy corporation payroll.

Which is pure and utter bullshit.

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

"It is becoming clear that not only do many scientists dispute the asserted global warming crisis, but these skeptical scientists may indeed form a scientific consensus.

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem."

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

Here is a glimpse into the future for everyone, courtesy of me, PredFan:

The ice caps have not changed from their normal, the polar bears are not gone, the seas have not risen, and the temperature is pretty much the same as now. Basically because global warming/climate change/climate disruption did not occur.

The governments and governing bodies say: "It's because of our efforts starting back in the early century."

Even though it was a scam all along, that is how they will spin it when nothing happens.
There are no reputable or honest climate change deniers.....they don't exist.

I would place a humongeous bet on the fact that you have no FUCKING IDEA what my skepticism of GW theories are.. In fact -- I'd take a side bet that you aren't really aware what the MANY theories surrounding GW science.

I accept that we have a detected a tiny warming spike over the past 200 years. 300 years ago we were in the "Little Ice Age". I also accept CO2 as a greenhouse gas. And that the man contributed portion since the Industrial Age might account for maybe 40 -- 50 % of the observed warming.

But the REST of the hype and nonsense speculation that perhaps you don't know about -- is why I'm laughing at you putting up emotional people trying to indict me with recitations of Moby Dick. Get a clue.. Your movement has hit the wall. Because of the arrogance of the "science is settled" memes.

And this disgusting attempt to shut down and contaminate the scientific process and make political/moral judgements on anyone that points out the FAILURE of the initial projections and scientific speculation to pan out.

Forum List

Back