CDZ Climate Change "almost entirely man's fault"!

wow, did you know you all were that powerful?

Now you can change the climate of the earth and it was in just 200 years

gawd people wake the hell up from these fearmongering scare tactics. You fall for this crap at all OUR PERIL, our money and our way of living

gawd people wake the hell up from these fearmongering scare tactics
There isn't anything wrong with discussing it rationally. And dismissing it out of hand prior to investigation isn't rational.

The data is good, but the interpretations of it are rank with special interest bias.

To me the question shouldn't be what caused it.

The question should actually be two..."can we do anything about it", and if so "do we need to do whatever that is"

There isn't anything wrong with discussing it rationally. And dismissing it out of hand prior to investigation isn't rational.

The data is good, but the interpretations of it are rank with special interest bias.

The question should actually be two..."can we do anything about it", and if so "do we need to do whatever that is"

Really? what's rational about the title that says it's all mans fault for climate change?

• Banned
I suppose some people who have denied humanity has any impact on the climate are threatened by the idea that they and their mentors may have been wrong.

The UN has used climate change to redistribute the wealth of industrialized nations to third world nations for years. That's the function of the UN panel. It certainly won't admit that there is no such thing as man cause climate change.

Really? what's rational about the title that says it's all mans fault for climate change?
You're judging a book by it's cover, and the titles of articles published by journalists are constructed to pique your interest.

One thing I read in the article was how the majority of scientists who did these studies believe climate change has been affected by fossil fuels. You may have been told by those who don't subscribe to that point of view, that the scientists who do, are a bunch of liberals in the tank for the environmental movement. They may well be...but accepting they are without investigation is shoddy reasoning.

Just offering my opinion about how I understand "rational discussion", not trying to pick a fight.

Wry actually asked if it could be discussed rationally, ya know like in debate class..... Or did you not attend debate class?
Here's a question, what's rational about your "approach" (at this point in the discussion). :dunno:
We already know Wrys bias on this issue but at least he didn't come out with the usual "told ya so you evil republicans". Looks to me like he actually want's a true debate, at least for now.

The UN has used climate change to redistribute the wealth of industrialized nations to third world nations for years. That's the function of the UN panel. It certainly won't admit that there is no such thing as man cause climate change.

Do you have evidence to support your allegations?

If there's no such thing, what happens to the energy absorbed by the additional CO2 in the atmosphere accumulated since the Industrial Revolution in light of Conservation of Energy?

There isn't enough CO2 to make a difference. You are talking about 2% or less.

The UN wants industrialized nations to pay third world nations.

UN IPCC Official Admits We Redistribute World s Wealth By Climate Policy

UN Biodiversity Conference Pushes Global Redistribution Restriction Regimentation
You may not want to believe it but there it is.

The arctic ice cap is growing
Arctic Ice Cap Growing at Tremendous Rate
The Antarctic ice cap is growing
Antarctic Sea Ice Coverage Continues To Break Records The Daily Caller

There is no global warming except in the heads of those who cling to this fiction. The ice caps were supposed to both be ice free by now.

Warning signs you're looking at pseudoscience devotee:

1. Declarations of how all the mainstream data is fraudulent
2. Paranoid theories concerning a vast secret conspiracy
3. Refusal to do actual science by making a falsifiable prediction.
4. Frantic cherrypicking of data
5. Membership in an extremist fringe political cult.

Global warming deniers display all of those warning signs.

gawd people wake the hell up from these fearmongering scare tactics. You fall for this crap at all OUR PERIL, our money and our way of living

Well, we know that man kind created the ozone hole in 50 years, don't we?

We also know that we are well on the way of repairing the ozone hole.

Give it up, fewer and fewer people are falling for the scam.

Really?

Because the latest surveys I have seen suggest that around 90% of most people in western countries understand climate change. (For instance, 67% of people think climate change is very serious, and 20% think that it is quite serious.)

I'd also add in that 59 of the world's 60 leading international scientific bodies back climate change (one is neutral) and that even the oil and automotive industries confirm climate change.

So I have no idea what you mean by 'less and less' people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back