Climate Alarmism is a Mental Disorder

The AMOC's collapse is being caused by global warming. It will NOT cool the Earth. It will cease the redistribution of thermal energy for which AMOC has been responsible. It will make large portions of the Earth less livable for our children and theirs and theirs and theirs. Not a problem, right? Who cares, right? Just a liberal hoax, right?
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It will NOT cool the Earth.
It will cause dramatic cooling in the northern hemisphere, especially in the Arctic region - and it will cause the planet to cool.

"..A forthcoming collapse of the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (AMOC) is a major concern as it is one of the most important tipping elements in Earth’s climate system1,2,3. In recent years, model studies and paleoclimatic reconstructions indicate that the strongest abrupt climate fluctuations, the Dansgaard-Oeschger events4, are connected to the bimodal nature of the AMOC5,6. Numerous climate model studies show a hysteresis behavior, where changing a control parameter, typically the freshwater input into the Northern Atlantic, makes the AMOC bifurcate through a set of co-dimension one saddle-node bifurcations7,8,9..."

It will cease the redistribution of thermal energy for which AMOC has been responsible.
Which is what will make the Northern Hemisphere colder. I can't believe you can make that statement and conclude that that means it will make the earth hotter.

Which is what will make the Northern Hemisphere colder. I can't believe you can make that statement and conclude that that means it will make the earth hotter.
Why not? The link provided supplies the predictions, explanations, and evidence to support them. You just don't want to have to accept that your gods don't have control over the earth's climate.

If I was a Christian I wouldn't sell out to believing in climate science either. You can no more accept both the gods and science together than you can accept evolution and creation together.

Anyone who gets frantic and wrapped around the axle over something they cannot control, has a mental illness.
We believers in AGW are still confident that it can still be controlled..

And the Christians still believe that their gods have complete control.

There is no frantic yet other than the tipping point of no return being reached.

So the point of no return has been reached...
No, you're deliberately reading my words wrong.
And you are CONFIDENT AGW can still be controlled.
Yes, but that's an optimistic guess.
Seems contradictory. Are these your final answers?
I'm not going to be a part of this when you're acting petulant. I'll let you know when I'm willing to continue with you.

gods as in the jesus character and his dad. (and some others depending on the brand.

he created wrong science when he called a whale a big fish. Not a clue really.
So what you are saying is that science isn't the only thing that is over your head.

No, you're deliberately reading my words wrong.

Yes, but that's an optimistic guess.

I'm not going to be a part of this when you're acting petulant. I'll let you know when I'm willing to continue with you.
You believe that man can control the climate of the planet and you don't think you believe in fairy tales?

British EV automaker, Arrival, has filed for bankruptcy without selling a single car or van.
It was once valued at $13 billion. I hope lots of Lefties invested heavily in it and lost the left cheeks of their arses.

Around two years ago, my friend asked my opinion of Rivian, electric vehicle maker here in California. I looked up the ticker symbol, saw negative P/E ratio and told him to forget about it.

Rivian has dropped 95% from its high.

Can you say "Solyndra"?

1707827756819.png

The OP's article does not state that people spreading information about global warming are suffering from a mental illness. It is those who overreact, in this psychiatrist's opinion, who are judged to be suffering a mental illness. So, the OP is founded on a lie. Then we get an unfounded diatribe claiming hyperbole and alarmism when, demonstrably, it is YOU that are spreading falsehoods on this topic.

Looking for more teen suicide?

Forum List

Back