Cleveland Guardians Name To Become Official Tomorrow

You are either fine with the name or not. You just said add more to it to APPEASE THEM.

That is backing down.
And that is your opinion. You go with it. Your motto: even if you might be wrong, never back down, right? No compromise ever right? No win win solutions. No wonder we are in such a political mess.

And that is your opinion. You go with it. Your motto: even if you might be wrong, never back down, right? No compromise ever right? No win win solutions. No wonder we are in such a political mess.

You're saying the same old same old crap and rereading post fifty-six just confirmed that for me.

Nope. I know your tactics and respond accordingly,. You backed down the moment you said add a name to it .........That is APPEASEMENT. And not keeping the name the same.

You either agree Indians or not. Adding to it to appease is backing down.
What ever you say. I know your tactics as well.

Why should we back down? The left NEVER BACKS DOWN. They will use every means to get their way.

If we decide to keep a Statue they will come back and just destroy it. Use violence to do so and Class Warfare to Justify it.

Sorry. That is Fascism and I don't bend to it. All over the world this is going on from a Virus with a low Death Rate. Firing people who don't agree over it.

That is not Freedom. That is COMMUNISM 101.

You're saying the same old same old crap and rereading post fifty-six just confirmed that for me.
:lmao: and you predictably jump on the bandwagon even though you originally agreed with what I said. Do you ever think for yourself? At any rate this conversation is done. I’ll reiterate what I said and you can mangle it in peace.

I don’t agree with changing all these names. One way of handling the controversy is keep the name and add something about the heritage in team promotional material. Win win.

Have at it bitches :)

I don’t agree with changing all these names. One way of handling the controversy is keep the name and add something about the heritage in team promotional material. Win win.

I thought you said the Indians name was fine!?! LMAO can't you make up your mind!? :rolleyes:

LOL

Not really. Because everywhere else you let them get away with it.

Wasn't long ago Stone Mountain was the target. A monument in a historical park. They wanted to have it destroyed.

When does this end........................It NEVER DOES.
And gee guess what, I disagreed with that, it is a work of art.

And gee guess what, I disagreed with that, it is a work of art.
Should we appease them and cover half of it because it OFFENDS THEM.

I asked When does it end. They will never stop and at some point you have to tell SPOILED ROTTEN PEOPLE NO.

You NEVER APPEASE FASCISM.

Should we appease them and cover half of it because it OFFENDS THEM.

I asked When does it end. They will never stop and at some point you have to tell SPOILED ROTTEN PEOPLE NO.

You NEVER APPEASE FASCISM.
The history of erecting those confederate all over the place including states that fought for the Union and states that didn’t even exist at the time was fascist. Now wipe the spittle from your keyboard, it’s getting gross.

The history of erecting those confederate all over the place including states that fought for the Union and states that didn’t even exist at the time was fascist. Now wipe the spittle from your keyboard, it’s getting gross.
You can't erase what happened. We have no reason to surrender to a mob. The left has done more damage to this nation than anyone. Your side has thrown gas out and lit the fire. Then throw more gas on it and say it's water.

You've been doing this for decades. It's nothing new. Neither are the tactics.

Small percentage of peeps demanding they get their way or WE'LL BURN THE PLACE DOWN

Nonsense. And Coyote would have us surrender.

No backing down to this. No retreat. No surrender. They started this. We have let them go too long. No mas.

You can say Indian if you do say Indian. I always do. Don't let other people intimidate your language, I'd say. I think it's important to keep these words, and if anyone complains, face them right the hell down. They absolutely don't get to censor what I say. They can walk away, but they cannot change my words.
Even Orwell's NewSpeak Is Misleading; We Aren't Made to Speak Obvious Distortions Such As His "Doubleplus Ungood"

With all the people from India moving here, we really need to change Indian as referring to the indigenees. But the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords, whom Conservatives also follow blindly, are all about confusing the language instead, so it won't happen.

I thought you said the Indians name was fine!?! LMAO can't you make up your mind!? :rolleyes:
Something I've always been amazed about is that it's obvious the Indian names of national sports teams are TRIBUTES. To the fierce fighting nature of the Indian tribes.

No one has ever, EVER, named a sports team after blacks, certainly not after slaves. What, the Atlanta Cotton Pickers? The Tennessee Holy Rollers? The Louisiana Sugar Cane Machetes?

So why not keep the tributes? The Indians aren't getting mixed up in this, but I bet they are sorry to see the names go. It's all stupid white leftists with tin ears for the meaning of names.

Forum List

Back