Cleveland Browns; Most Pitiful Team in NFL?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Had a friend from Cleveland who once told me he had seen the Browns in a bowl once,...then flushed it.

The Cleveland Browns are the biggest losers active in the NFL today, and of course the city is a libtard bastion of corruption, guile and deceit, but lets leave the politics out of it.

The same players who went 5-11, then moved to Baltimore, of all places, and five years later won the Super Bowl, thus suggesting that the root problem to the Brown is Cleveland itself.

But the whole location, organization loser tradition and everything about them says...loser.

Start with the team uniform; a brown uniform that says, what 'UPS fan'? They are such losers they don't even have the creativity to have a proper helmet logo!

Dear god, they hire a coach and have him for one fucking year then fire him for what? Succumbing to Brown loser-itis?

Hell, fire the whole damned team and the owners too.

I cant continue.. I feel too sorry for the team and their fans. They cant help being losers, that is just what God has ordained for Cleveland, I guess, I mean most doormats are mud brown over time, right?

Maybe if they revamped their franchise look and replaced the entire front office and coaching staff, maybe they might find some self-respect and win a game or two. Change the name to the Bulldogs or the Bucks or something, hell anything that does not reference toilet shit.

My guess is everyone outside Cleveland wants them to remain the same cause its an easy win for the schedule or something.

I can say one good thing for them; if you are a loyal Browns fan, you must have a lot of character, lol.

Last edited:
Well...I guess you didn't know their owner is a conservative Republican from Tennessee. And I would hardly call Cleveland a liberal haven and certainly not their fan base. Baltimore is far more liberal city than Cleveland.

Art Modell was a petty man from from Brooklyn New York who tried to bleed Cleveland dry and use Brown's fans to do force city leaders. Props to the taxpayers of Baltimore for giving him such a sweet deal. But the team did well after Modell sold control to Steve Bisciotti.

Worst winning percentage of all time is Tampa Bay at .3958, through 2013's Super Bowl, however they do have a Super Bowl victory.

Next is the Arizona Cardinals, they are at .4169.

All time best record? The Chicago Bears with a .5736 pct.

Actually, Cleveland has more wins than losses and stands 15th highest pct at .5116

Last edited:
Worst winning percentage of all time is Tampa Bay at .3958, through 2013's Super Bowl, however they do have a Super Bowl victory.

Actually, Cleveland has more wins than losses and stands 15th highest pct at .5116

How about since 1990?

How about since 1990?

I don't know and it's the Browns, I don't care.

Unfortunately yes, they are. They're my heartbreaking team, hope they come back to their former glory one day but I wouldn't bet on it.

No, its the Raiders. The Raiders are the most pitiful. Most consistently last place team in history.

tampa bay is reg season leader for lowest win% all time
bengals for post season
bucs for combined
most consec losing seasons: tampa bay bucs

Cleveland Browns; Most Pitiful Team in NFL?
That would have to be Houston, who lost their last 14 in a row.

as far as THIS year yeah but Houston gets a pass because they are a new expansion franchise where the Cleveland Clowns have been around for decades and have become the Chicaga Cubs of the NFL.The butt of all jokes.

Browns were my favorite team as a kid. That's when players stayed with the same team for years on end. Jim Brown was da bomb.

yeah the world is fucked up today.Those were the good old days in football before the players and owners ruined it with domed stadiums,moving teams to another city,and most importantly,like you said,the good old days when players stayed with one team their entire career.sad that Cleveland Brown fans have only the fond good old days to reminence on having to reflect on the good old days when they had Jim Brown when they were actually a force to be reckoned with at one time.

I figured with Holmgren as the GM there they would finally turn things around but he isn't even with them anymore is he?

Last edited:
Cleveland had its glory days in the 50s and 60s

Otto Graham, Jim Brown, Paul Brown....at least they had glory days

When have the Cardinals ever won? How about the Eagles or the Jets? Buffalo Bills?

When have the Cardinals ever won? How about the Eagles or the Jets? Buffalo Bills?

Dude all those teams have at LEAST been to the superbowl except the ST LOUIS CARDINALS the REAL cardinal team, of course.:lol:

forget the dinousour days when you were around,most NFL fans these days only know teams successes from their past superbowls.since the superbowl era,the Cleveland browns have been the cleveland clowns.:lol:

Dude all those teams have at LEAST been to the superbowl except the ST LOUIS CARDINALS the REAL cardinal team, of course.:lol:

forget the dinousour days when you were around,most NFL fans these days only know teams successes from their past superbowls.since the superbowl era,the Cleveland browns have been the cleveland clowns.:lol:

NFL goes back to the 20s

Browns are one of the few teams that can claim a dynasty

Bears in the 30s and 40s
Browns in the 50s
Packers in the 60s
Steelers in the 70s
Niners in the 80s
Cowboys in the 90s
Pats in the 00s

Short list....Browns are on it

Forum List

Back