Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

You know, I guess it's plausible to see it like that. Since the car was off screen until the last second, it's hard to know if he saw them and was getting up, or if they just came up on him as he was getting up.
When a cop drives up to a park I always walk up to them. Who knew that was a violent act?

Thats not fair man this 12 year old was clearly a threat and even tho he got shot immediately trust me the car pulled up, the cop got out and drew his weapon and shot before the kid could produce the weapon. I encourage all cops to be so fearful of black 6th graders that they shoot first within seconds. You never know :rolleyes:

Again, of course the cop said he was scared thats the defense to justify a shooting. its like that case where a black girl was knocking on this guys door at 3am. He was soo scared of this black girl (remember blacks are extremely aggressive and strong) and he shot her thru the door. Said he was scared..
Be sure to tell us how the guy who fired through the door fared in our prejudiced judicial system that was set up to protect white "****** hunters".

Thats funny because he was found guilty but he changed his story and no one believed he was scared. The point is that he too said he was scared.....Thats the standard response when you shoot someone
You don't shoot someone through a door.

Any idiot knows this.

Unless of course, you are taking fire through that door.

They watched him sit for a minute. In the fucking cold. By himself.
He looked and saw them and then the cop drove up in front of the building. The cops were concerned he might take off running so they wanted to get as close to him as possible by car. He was ordered to put his hands on his head three times. By the time the third order was given he had got up and was moving towards the cop car. He never made any motion to raise his hands. Instead he reached for the gun (what the gun was or wasn't is totally irrelevant) tucked in his waistband. The cop shot the split second the "tall for his age" negro touched the gun.
Case closed.
Ayup... case closed. Negros need to be taught their place. wow

He was ordered to put his hands on his head three times. By the time the third order was given he had got up and was moving towards the cop car. He never made any motion to raise his hands. Instead he reached for the gun (what the gun was or wasn't is totally irrelevant) tucked in his waistband. The cop shot the split second the "tall for his age" negro touched the gun.

You ever heard of a Taser? Know what they are for? Cops are now judge jury and executioner eh?

He was ordered to put his hands on his head three times. By the time the third order was given he had got up and was moving towards the cop car. He never made any motion to raise his hands. Instead he reached for the gun (what the gun was or wasn't is totally irrelevant) tucked in his waistband. The cop shot the split second the "tall for his age" negro touched the gun.

You ever heard of a Taser? Know what they are for? Cops are now judge jury and executioner eh?
Ayup... not guilty of a crime? Never hurt a person in your life? Only TWELVE YEARS OLD? Does not matter. You fail to do what the man says you are dead.

Used to be the cops were to be considered the good guys. Now they are Executioners in military gear. Apparently if you are not a cop you don't deserve to live. This is what happens when you create a class of people who are above the law.

You get one chance with a Taser. Miss and you're dead if the negro had a real gun.
You are too stupid to understand you don't bring a Taser to a confrontation with someone who has been seen walking around pointing what may have been a real gun at people.
And yes police are trained to shoot first if they are convinced their life or the lives of others are at risk.
Don't like it? Who the fuck cares?

You get one chance with a Taser. Miss and you're dead if the negro had a real gun.
You are too stupid to understand you don't bring a Taser to a confrontation with someone who has been seen walking around pointing what may have been a real gun at people.
And yes police are trained to shoot first if they are convinced their life or the lives of others are at risk.
Don't like it? Who the fuck cares?
Yeah cause those .177 bb guns will put a red mark on your skin that could sting so much you die screaming in pain.

Of course not shooting first before knowing the situation is always the best course of action :rolleyes:

The situation was that a subject was reaching for a gun.

Well this time theres a video and it shows no such thing...

And seriously, when was the last time a shooter said "I shot him because I overreacted"?

Almost never...the standard story is and always will be "I was in danger and I shot...just ask the dead guy....oops, you cant"

I am a ccw holder. If that kid had pointed that gun at me the way he did random people walking down the sidewalk, I would have shot him before the police even showed up there.

Congrats

The video shows the subject walk up to the police car, and reach for the gun at his waistline.

You obviously didnt see the video because the police car drove on the grass right in front of the kids path. No reaching was involved

I don't know what video you were watching, but after the police pulled onto the grass, the kid got up from the table, walked over to the police car, and reached for his waistband.

I think you mean reached for where the bullet hit him....

You know, I guess it's plausible to see it like that. Since the car was off screen until the last second, it's hard to know if he saw them and was getting up, or if they just came up on him as he was getting up.
When a cop drives up to a park I always walk up to them. Who knew that was a violent act?

Thats not fair man this 12 year old was clearly a threat and even tho he got shot immediately trust me the car pulled up, the cop got out and drew his weapon and shot before the kid could produce the weapon. I encourage all cops to be so fearful of black 6th graders that they shoot first within seconds. You never know :rolleyes:

Again, of course the cop said he was scared thats the defense to justify a shooting. its like that case where a black girl was knocking on this guys door at 3am. He was soo scared of this black girl (remember blacks are extremely aggressive and strong) and he shot her thru the door. Said he was scared..
Be sure to tell us how the guy who fired through the door fared in our prejudiced judicial system that was set up to protect white "****** hunters".

Thats funny because he was found guilty but he changed his story and no one believed he was scared. The point is that he too said he was scared.....Thats the standard response when you shoot someone
You don't shoot someone through a door.

Any idiot knows this.

Unless of course, you are taking fire through that door.

He too said he was scared...thats the standard response when you shoot someone

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.
nope. Sorry. Rules of engagement are what they are.

"engagement" with a 12 year old boy?

is there anything you can't justify?

never mind... that's a rhetorical question.
The cops were told by the 911 operator that negro was about 20 according to the caller in the park.
They had no idea the negro was 12 but "tall for his age".
You can spin your stupid bullshit all you want. Nothing will change the result of the impartial Grand Jury.
There was 'no there there'. Nothing. The Pros. knew it from the first day. He saved the State millions of much needed money.
Negro eye witnesses and scientific forensic facts proved beyond all doubt that Wilson acted lawfully.
Even the fag cocksucker Holder couldn't invent anything to charge Wilson with.......and that's saying something!

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.

The cops were told by the 911 operator that negro was about 20 according to the caller in the park.
You can spin your stupid bullshit all you want. Nothing will change the result of the impartial Grand Jury.
There was 'no there there'. Nothing. The Pros. knew it from the first day. He saved the State millions of much needed money.
Negro eye witnesses and scientific forensic facts proved beyond all doubt that Wilson acted lawfully.
Even the fag cocksucker Holder couldn't invent anything to charge Wilson with.......and that's saying something!

I stopped reading at the word "negro.

life's too short to bother with racist pondscum in real life or on the internets.

So you're going with that you cant tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 20 year old then?

Thats a bold play..."I'm so stupid that..." should play well...Hell he might be made chief with such skill

Can just see that rookie cop sitting in the car getting his pistol ready to kill this kid. Hey can I shoot him, you got the last one.

I stopped reading at the word "negro.

life's too short to bother with racist pondscum in real life or on the internets.
So what do they want to be called this month?
"African American"?
"Person of color"?
"Black"?
"Racial Minority"?
"Afro-American"?
"Colored People"?
"Colored American"?
It's no secret what word every inner city negro calls each other. Right?
Maybe that's the word they would like to be called since they are so fond of using it. Right?
You will notice I have never used that word.

Last edited:

Ayup... not guilty of a crime? Never hurt a person in your life? Only TWELVE YEARS OLD? Does not matter. You fail to do what the man says you are dead.

Used to be the cops were to be considered the good guys. Now they are Executioners in military gear. Apparently if you are not a cop you don't deserve to live. This is what happens when you create a class of people who are above the law.

Yup! We live in a police state, especially black people. We should not be shot dead for disobeying, not hearing or not instantly following a police order to the letter.

You should only shoot when life is in danger, like when a thug looter sets fire to a building or points a gun at someone or attacks with a weapon or a group of them conspire attacking someone or police must stop a violent fleeing felon.

Last edited:
It has now become "reasonable" that 12 year old kids are cop killers? Is that your story?

And you know what, if the 911 dispatcher had bothered to tell the cops that the person phoning in this possible threat THOUGHT the gun was fake, that would have helped.

Just like the person that called in the possible shooter in Walmart COULD of SHOULD of told the dispatcher that HE thought the gun was fake.

Wonder if the people making these 911 calls sleep well at night?

Total nonsense. I can show you many cases of children committing murder. A 13 year old just shot his own father in the head in PA, and a 10 year old beat his grandmother to death. So don't give us any nonsense about "oh the poor children." In that very park, not long before this shooting, a group of juveniles beat a homeless man to death.

Telling the officers responding that the caller thought the gun was fake is completely irrelevant. I have been a first-responder and I can tell you that I learned my very first week as a rookie that you NEVER ever trust what 911 tells you. Their info is only second or third hand information at best, which can be skewed for any number of reasons. The caller could be lying, drunk, ill, simply misinformed themselves, etc. On this very call alone, the caller told 911 that the boy was a 20 year old man. So if he can tell the difference between a boy and a man, how is he going to tell the difference between a real gun and a pellet gun?

Furthermore, if you are going to say that the police should go by what 911 says, then the John Crawford shooting at WalMart was justified. Which in my book, it absolutely was NOT justified.

No first-responder ever trusts dispatch more than they have to. Half the time they can't even get the right address. And any first-responder who DOES act solely on 911 info is incompetent or worse.

Yup! We live in a police state, especially black people. We should not be shot dead for disobeying, not hearing or not instantly following a police order to the letter.

You should only shoot when life is in danger, like when a thug looter sets fire to a building or points a gun at someone or attacks with a weapon or a group of them conspire attacking someone or police must stop a violent fleeing felon.

If you are confronted by a man with a gun, and he reaches for it, your life is in imminent danger. I don't care if you are a cop, or just a civilian CCW holder.

Forum List

Back