Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

So what do they want to be called this month?
"African American"?
"Person of color"?
"Black"?
"Racial Minority"?
"Afro-American"?
"Colored People"?
"Colored American"?
It's no secret what word every inner city negro calls each other. Right?
Maybe that's the word they would like to be called since they are so fond of using it. Right?
You will notice I have never used that word.

Stay classy, dannyboy.....:321:

what the fuck does this kid's age have to do with anything? I mean a 12 year old can't be deadly with a gun?
The point is to the likely-hood that the toy gun is not a real gun. Kids play with toys. Not to many kids play with real guns. Further it's also possible the kid pulled his shirt up to see the first bullet wound.

what the fuck does this kid's age have to do with anything? I mean a 12 year old can't be deadly with a gun?
The point is to the likely-hood that the toy gun is not a real gun. Kids play with toys. Not to many kids play with real guns. Further it's also possible the kid pulled his shirt up to see the first bullet wound.

Where did you grow up? Where I grew up, by age 12 we had 22s and were out hunting on our own. And we were taught you treat EVERY gun like it's a real gun, that way you just get in the habit.

You are asking a cop to assume that the gun that's being pulled isn't real. That's ridiculous. Especially given that I have zero doubt you would do so. I know I would have drawn down on him to.

Where did you grow up? Where I grew up, by age 12 we had 22s and were out hunting on our own. And we were taught you treat EVERY gun like it's a real gun, that way you just get in the habit.

You are asking a cop to assume that the gun that's being pulled isn't real. That's ridiculous. Especially given that I have zero doubt you would do so. I know I would have drawn down on him to.
South Florida. Here in TX we have guns around the ranch. But in south florida the only place you could use guns was out in the glades.

Nah I've seen the kids using these airsoft bb guns that look like replicas. It's pretty common place for kids to be playing with them. So if I see a kid my guess is it's a toy, like the person on the 911 call said.

If the 911 call had said "shot fired"... then maybe. But he's gonna have to pull it and start raising it at me with finger on the trigger before I'm shooting him. And yes, I'm a dead shot with pretty much any weapon.

South Florida. Here in TX we have guns around the ranch. But in south florida the only place you could use guns was out in the glades.

Nah I've seen the kids using these airsoft bb guns that look like replicas. It's pretty common place for kids to be playing with them. So if I see a kid my guess is it's a toy, like the person on the 911 call said.

If the 911 call had said "shot fired"... then maybe. But he's gonna have to pull it and start raising it at me with finger on the trigger before I'm shooting him. And yes, I'm a dead shot with pretty much any weapon.

The bottom line Mike is I have no sympathy for someone who is too stupid to put their hands on their head when told to do so, and instead reaches for a gun.

None

The plain hard facts are that we need to thin the herd , may as well start at the shallow end of the gene pool.

This should be lesson. Teach your kids to A) not point guns at people B) put their hands up when the cops tell them to.

Sad that a 12 year old died becuse no one taught him such? Yes, Cops fault? No.

The bottom line Mike is I have no sympathy for someone who is too stupid to put their hands on their head when told to do so, and instead reaches for a gun.

None

The plain hard facts are that we need to thin the herd , may as well start at the shallow end of the gene pool.

This should be lesson. Teach your kids to A) not point guns at people B) put their hands up when the cops tell them to.

There's no audio in the video. All you see is the cops coming up and immediately shooting him. We are left to make assumptions.

None

There's no audio in the video. All you see is the cops coming up and immediately shooting him. We are left to make assumptions.

True, we are both assuming here.

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.
nope. Sorry. Rules of engagement are what they are.

"engagement" with a 12 year old boy?

is there anything you can't justify?

never mind... that's a rhetorical question.
The cops were told by the 911 operator that negro was about 20 according to the caller in the park.
They had no idea the negro was 12 but "tall for his age".
You can spin your stupid bullshit all you want. Nothing will change the result of the impartial Grand Jury.
There was 'no there there'. Nothing. The Pros. knew it from the first day. He saved the State millions of much needed money.
Negro eye witnesses and scientific forensic facts proved beyond all doubt that Wilson acted lawfully.
Even the fag cocksucker Holder couldn't invent anything to charge Wilson with.......and that's saying something!

I stopped reading at the word "negro.

life's too short to bother with racist pondscum in real life or on the internets.
You're right, Jillian. I just put him on ignore. Why even see that pollutant's bile?

B35GCOdCEAEyMIT.png

Maybe you're just a little too stupid to realize that the rules of engagement have changed since the Patriot Act went into effect. They shoot first and ask questions later these days, shooting unarmed people has become a regular feature of our society. Next time you get pulled over by a cop try taking your hands off the steering wheel and see what happens.
nope. Sorry. Rules of engagement are what they are.

"engagement" with a 12 year old boy?

is there anything you can't justify?

never mind... that's a rhetorical question.
The cops were told by the 911 operator that negro was about 20 according to the caller in the park.
They had no idea the negro was 12 but "tall for his age".
You can spin your stupid bullshit all you want. Nothing will change the result of the impartial Grand Jury.
There was 'no there there'. Nothing. The Pros. knew it from the first day. He saved the State millions of much needed money.
Negro eye witnesses and scientific forensic facts proved beyond all doubt that Wilson acted lawfully.
Even the fag cocksucker Holder couldn't invent anything to charge Wilson with.......and that's saying something!

I stopped reading at the word "negro.

life's too short to bother with racist pondscum in real life or on the internets.
You're right, Jillian. I just put him on ignore. Why even see that pollutant's bile?

meh... he's not significant enough to be put on ignore. just a garden-variety bigot.

2 reports say Cleveland police officer's shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice was justified
Published October 10, 2015
Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A white Cleveland police officer was justified in fatally shooting a black 12-year-old boy holding a pellet gun moments after pulling up beside him, according to two outside reviews conducted at the request of the prosecutor investigating the death.

A retired FBI agent and a Denver prosecutor both found the rookie patrolman who shot Tamir Rice exercised a reasonable use of force because he had reason to perceive the boy — described in a 911 call as man waving and pointing a gun — as a serious threat.

2 reports say Cleveland police officer's shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice was justified

This 12 year old was going the path of Trayvon, one less gang banger on the streets.

Instead of whining and crying about thugs like Travon Martin and Michael Brown
being shoot and killed maybe time would be better spent wondering how two police officers ended up shooting and killing a 12 year old boy in a park because he was playing with a toy gun? There is no excuse for the police action on this shooting.

Read more at Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police - Toledo Blade

"Deputy Chief Ed Tomba said one officer fired twice after the boy pulled the fake weapon — which was lacking the orange safety indicator usually found on the muzzle — from his waistband but had not pointed it at police. The boy did not make any verbal threats, but grabbed the replica handgun after being told to raise his hands, Deputy Chief Tomba said."

Assuming that's accurate - good shoot. Justified firing if a suspect so much as touches his waistband, nevermind actually produces a realistic looking pistol.

Someone was gonna kill this kid eventually. Police, local gangs, panicy neighbor.

Don't bring a fake gun to a gunfight comes to mind.

Someone was gonna kill this kid eventually. Police, local gangs, panicy neighbor.

Why do you assume this.

It is a tragic event. This sometimes happens when people are not taught to act accordingly around the police who have to keep themselves safe but I wouldn't say it is a good think that this child was killed. You have no idea who or what they were going to grow up and become.

Why do you assume this.

It is a tragic event. This sometimes happens when people are not taught to act accordingly around the police who have to keep themselves safe but I wouldn't say it is a good think that this child was killed. You have no idea who or what they were going to grow up and become.

Isn't targic. It's predictable. Cop tells you to put your hands up, you don't pull your fake gun from you waist. You put your hands up and scream "it's a toy gun!"

Why do you assume this.

"Coulda-woulda-shoulda"
Who the fuck cares?
The budding gang banger's (couch) parent/s didn't give a shit obviously.
The cops were not charged.
"This corn is something special isn't it".

Forum List

Back