Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Instead of whining and crying about thugs like Travon Martin and Michael Brown
being shoot and killed maybe time would be better spent wondering how two police officers ended up shooting and killing a 12 year old boy in a park because he was playing with a toy gun? There is no excuse for the police action on this shooting.

Read more at Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police - Toledo Blade

Possibly a rush to judgement but this not likely.
Yes Playing, have you never played with toy guns as a kid?
The 'twelve year old' going on eighteen physically and five years mentally was waving a VERY accurate replica of a handgun.............with the orange tip REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at people in the park.
A concerned citizen, (negro) called 911.
When the police arrived he put the handgun in his waistband. When the police officers told him to put his hands up instead the negro reached for the handgun. He was then shot.
Those are the facts.
Today's 'toy handguns' are impossible to tell from real handguns.
THAT"S WHY THE MANUFACTURER IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PAINT A BRIGHT ORANGE COLOURED TIP ON THE BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some stupid negro removed the orange colour.
Then the budding gang banger goes to the park and starts waving the gun around and pointing it at people.
The police are trained to use deadly force if they believe they or someone else is in danger of their lives.
If the twelve year old had had a real semi automatic handgun and shot at the cops would you still be defending him?
Social Darwinism. Let's hope he hadn't already impregnated a few twelve years old 'baby mammas'.

It is tragic, what kind of parenting did this child have. Someone removed that orange tip. Someone taught this child that the correct response when told to put their hands up is to pull out the fake gun. Who told him to do that? That's what killed this child. Not the officers who are used to being ambushed and used to child killers.

Shouldn't be in a park with a toy gun pointing it at police. They have to make life or death decisions in an instant. Could be the boys up bringing that he chose to point a pistol at the "po-po." I remember when I had a city job and I was in my pick-up truck with my safety light on. I was on the government housing side of town and there were several Black men sitting outside in the afternoon drinking 40's and smoking dope. A little boy who was playing in the grass came out to my truck and pointed his finger at me and gestured like he was shooting me. Why? Because i had a light on my truck, in his eyes i was like the po-po. That's the mentality our police must deal with on a daily basis.

Ah, rush to judgement time again.
Possibly a rush to judgement but not likely. Two cops, One Twelve year old? You think the 2 cops had no other way to resolve this other than shooting the kid?

You can blame liberals and their crappy policies for this.
They made playing with toy guns dangerous with their lefty views on firearms.
And their weak ass policy on dealing with negros and crime.

Possibly a rush to judgement but not likely. Two cops, One Twelve year old? You think the 2 cops had no other way to resolve this other than shooting the kid?

All cops are liberal drones......

It was a tragic event however there is a difference between play in the park with a toy gun and pulling one that closely resembled a 1911 on folks to scare them.
There is also a split second in which LEO has to make a decision. When asked to show your hands not doing so and reaching for a gun that officers do not know is a toy is not the route to take

Yeah...thats why a shitload of them have told obammy they wont enforce gunlaws that violate the 2nd amendment. How liberal of them....

Yeah...thats why a shitload of them have told obammy they wont enforce gunlaws that violate the 2nd amendment. How liberal of them....
Well they are union members, that's should tell what commies they are....

Well they are union members, that's should tell what commies they are....

Being in a union doesn't always mean you're a liberal.
But I can see how you might get that idea based on the forced political donations to the leftwing.

From what I read I have a hard time blaming the cops. We don't know enough yet, but 12 year old do have real guns now days. Curious to hear more about the story.

Based on what I've read about the story it sounds as if it was a justifiable shooting, assuming the officers involved are telling the truth, which in this day and age could be 50/50.

Lets pass a law requiring:

A) Cops MUST wait until the criminal gets to fire the first shot...just to be sure its a real gun.

B) An age limit on who they can shoot. Only 16 and older can be shot.

Sounds about right.

This is a shame, but look at the 'toy' gun he was pulling from his pants:

B3Ffiq4CUAEzZqi.jpg

This is a shame, but look at the 'toy' gun he was pulling from his pants:

B3Ffiq4CUAEzZqi.jpg

If someone was waving that (toy) gun around, who would be stupid enough to asssume its a toy?

In another thread, the usual RWs were going on and on about how its normal for kids to play with toy guns and pretend to kill people.

Terrible terrible terrible that a little kid was shot but, these days, adults are giving their kids real guns. The same fools are scared to leave their homes without their penis gun hidden on their person or in a holster.

This is the fault of the fools who think children should have toy guns that look like the real thing.

Forum List

Back