Cleaveland Caviliers Fans need to grow up.Lebron James move to Miami was right.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I watched the game between the Miami Heat and the Cleaveland Caviliers, and said to myself , that these people in Cleaveland Ohio are either crazy or are some of the most immature people on the Earth.

What professional athlete would stay in and play in a city that had no future possibility of
sending that athlete to a championship game?. Since Lebron left Cleaveland , the team
has become a losing team.

The Cleaveland Caviliers fans need to grow up, and stop hating Lebron James for leaving
Cleaveland. I mean who would want to stay in a rust belt looser city like Cleaveland anyway?.No professional player would.!!

Grow up Cleaveland Fans!!, Be happy with your looser city status!!:eek:

My understanding is that most Cavs fans aren't mad at him for leaving... but for the way he left, how he made it such an overblown hyped-up deal on national TV. I think even the Cav management didn't know what he was going to do until he made his righteous proclamation on ESPN.

500x_wadelebron.jpg

Seven titles? Doubt it. :doubt:

My understanding is that most Cavs fans aren't mad at him for leaving... but for the way he left, how he made it such an overblown hyped-up deal on national TV. I think even the Cav management didn't know what he was going to do until he made his righteous proclamation on ESPN.

500x_wadelebron.jpg

The way he left?!, he can leave any frigging way he wants to leave. Fans in America think athletes owe them something, Lebron is a free man , not a slave. He can do what ever he wants.!

500x_wadelebron.jpg

The way he left?!, he can leave any frigging way he wants to leave. Fans in America think athletes owe them something, Lebron is a free man , not a slave. He can do what ever he wants.!

I was going to respond by asking you where the implication was that he's a slave. But then I remembered who I'm responding to. So instead I'm going to post this picture...

interracial-love-1-collage.jpg

... with the hope that maybe your head will now explode.

500x_wadelebron.jpg

I was going to respond by asking you where the implication was that he's a slave. But then I remembered who I'm responding to. So instead I'm going to post this picture...

interracial-love-1-collage.jpg

... with the hope that maybe your head will now explode.

Still trying to promote race mixing a. Your mongrel race offspring will suffer.!

Forum List

Back