Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
The CDC and Mayo Clinic are "batshit crazy Homophobic" institutions?

no, but the guys who write those studies are...
Those studies are peer-reviewed. Are you suggesting that all the peers who reviewed those studies and the raw statistics themselves with regards to the alarming increase in HIV in 13-24 year olds are "batshit crazy"?? How can empirical, peer-reviewed data be "batshit crazy"?

The CDC and Mayo Clinic are "batshit crazy Homophobic" institutions?

no, but the guys who write those studies are...
Those studies are peer-reviewed. Are you suggesting that all the peers who reviewed those studies and the raw statistics themselves with regards to the alarming increase in HIV in 13-24 year olds are "batshit crazy"?? How can empirical, peer-reviewed data be "batshit crazy"?

Because they aren't peer reviewed and no one takes these kinds of studies seriously.

[
oh so he didnt just trip and land on a infected dick.....he chose that life.....kinda changes things

He was forcibly inducted into a compulsive homosexual lifestyle by being sexually imprinted as a boy by a man who was molesting him.

"Sexually Imprinted"? Really? I mean he was all set to go with girls until he took one up the pooper and they got the Gay all over him?

Seriously, man, you need to stop sharing your Slash-Fic fantasies with us.
I read about this shit in sociology classes, and thought, you know, that stuff happens "somewhere else".

Then I started teaching in rural poverty stricken schools.

I encountered whole clans where the kids were sexually abused and passed around by uncles and aunts and cousins, for sexual purposes, regardless of gender.

Last week one of the kids I know from one of these inbred clans was arrested for sodomizing his younger cousin, as he himself had been sodomized as a kid.

It's all they know, and it does not end without police intervention, which happened in this case 25 years too late.

That isn't what Silly-Hat was claiming. She wasnt' claiming that a child raised by inbred hillbillies would grow up to be an inbred hillbilly.

She was claiming that her friend turned gay because he had one gay encounter with an adult.

That isn't what Silly-Hat was claiming. She wasnt' claiming that a child raised by inbred hillbillies would grow up to be an inbred hillbilly.

She was claiming that her friend turned gay because he had one gay encounter with an adult.
Still was a sick adult that imprinted the kid.

BTW, I didn't know there were any black hillbillies.

No, he was molested over a period of years, as children who are vitims of these crimes commonly are..

Guy, i'm getting a little bored with your imaginary friend who got the AIDS from the butt sex.

Please sell your slash fiction somewhere where they give a fuck.
The moderators warned you once about denigrating the memory of my friend. Quote me where I said he was only molested once.

Your likelihood of winding up with HIV as a gay man is off the charts. Especially if you are promiscuous and engage in unprotected, repeated anonymous sex, like my friend did after his imprinting. I'm actually surprised that insurance companies even agree to cover men who are gay. The risk factor for a payout that averages $500,000 before the guy dies, combined with the notorious penchant gay men have for promiscuity and anonymous sex would = bankruptcy.

You have to be a really immoral person to withhold that information from someone.

I should add knowingly. Spreading the disease without knowing is a different story!
My friend who eventually died of AIDS knew he had HIV. He went out and had unprotected sex with as many gay dudes as he could. .

There is a name for a person who does something like that.

Murderer.

And no one was responsible for his actions except him.

IF he was molested as a child, then the ramifications might explain that- child molestation is a terrible thing- but still in the end the onus was completely on him.

IF he even ever existed.

He was forcibly inducted into a compulsive homosexual lifestyle by being sexually imprinted as a boy by a man who was molesting him.

So you think. You have no way of knowing that.

He may have been born homosexual, he may have always harbored a desire for mass murder. Or perhaps his attempt at mass murder was a result of his being molested as a child.

You don't know. But you sure do bring up your 'friend' who was attempting mass murder a lot.

Guy, i'm getting a little bored with your imaginary friend who got the AIDS from the butt sex.

Please sell your slash fiction somewhere where they give a fuck.

Your likelihood of winding up with HIV as a gay man is off the charts.

Is it?

• At the end of 2010, of the estimated 872,990 persons living with an HIV diagnosis, 440,408 (50%) were gay and bisexual men. Forty-seven percent of gay and bisexual men living with an HIV diagnosis were white, 31% were black/African American, and 19% were Hispanic/Latino.
U.S. population in 2010: 308,745,538
Assuming 2% of population is gay male that comes to 6,174,911 gay males
440,408 comes to 7.1% of the gay male population.

"Off the charts"

No.

Too high?

Absolutely.

Encouraging gay men to:
a) Be monogamous- marriage would help with this
b) Get tested- and treated- people undergoing modern HIV treatment are highly unlikely to be able to pass HIV on
c) Have safe sex.

And by the way- those are the same safe sex recommendations for anyone- straight or gay.

There is a name for a person who does something like that. Murderer. And no one was responsible for his actions except him. IF he was molested as a child, then the ramifications might explain that- child molestation is a terrible thing- but still in the end the onus was completely on him.
IF he even ever existed.

He existed. He was molested as a boy by a man. He grew up with untreated mental wounds from said molestation. His "way" of dealing with all that repressed pain and angst was to get even with "those that did this to him".

You can call him a murderer. And technically you'd be correct. But if he were alive today, it would be illegal for him to get therapy that would help him undo the wounds that imprinted him compulsively "gay". To do so in the state where he lived {California} would mean his therapist would have his/her license revoked. So in California and New Jersey young men like him in a similar state of angst and repressed toxic issues would not be able to access therapy designed to reverse their compulsive behavior so they could perform sexually with women...who they were initially attracted to before the damage was done to them.

There's your genesis for gay teen suicides. "Embrace your compulsive imprinted behaviors"...it's the law! With no other way out, ugly wounds have a way of getting even. Most just end their own lives. But some, like my friend, commit suicide the slow way...taking as many "of those who did this to me" with them. Murder/suicide. Those situations come from mental angst. Know the mind of your murderers. Don't just call them a bad name. If you were in mental shackles like they are in such a way that it was completely destroying their sanity...would you really be accountable for you actions?

. But if he were alive today, it would be illegal for him to get therapy that would help him undo the wounds that imprinted him compulsively "gay". To do so in the state where he lived {California} would mean his therapist would have his/her license revoked.

And that is a lie also.

There are no laws which prevent any child or adult from getting therapy for being molested as a child.
There are no laws which prevent any adult from being wasting money on quack 'Cure the Gay" claims.

Just another anti-gay lie.

There is a name for a person who does something like that. Murderer. And no one was responsible for his actions except him. IF he was molested as a child, then the ramifications might explain that- child molestation is a terrible thing- but still in the end the onus was completely on him.
IF he even ever existed.

He existed. He was molested as a boy by a man. He grew up with untreated mental wounds from said molestation. His "way" of dealing with all that repressed pain and angst was to get even with "those that did this to him".

I think he was so rejected by his family and 'friends' that he sunk into mental illness and drug use and ended up harming other people.

All while his 'family and friends' told him how evil queers are and that if he just prayed enough the gay would go away.

IF he even ever existed.

You can call him a murderer. And technically you'd be correct. But if he were alive today, it would be illegal for him to get therapy that would help him undo the wounds that imprinted him compulsively "gay". To do so in the state where he lived {California} would mean his therapist would have his/her license revoked. So in California and New Jersey young men like him in a similar state of angst and repressed toxic issues would not be able to access therapy designed to reverse their compulsive behavior so they could perform sexually with women...who they were initially attracted to before the damage was done to them.

There's your genesis for gay teen suicides. "Embrace your compulsive imprinted behaviors"...it's the law! With no other way out, ugly wounds have a way of getting even. Most just end their own lives. But some, like my friend, commit suicide the slow way...taking as many "of those who did this to me" with them. Murder/suicide. Those situations come from mental angst. Know the mind of your murderers. Don't just call them a bad name. If you were in mental shackles like they are in such a way that it was completely destroying their sanity...would you really be accountable for you actions?

I think he was so rejected by his family and 'friends' that he sunk into mental illness and drug use and ended up harming other people.

All while his 'family and friends' told him how evil queers are and that if he just prayed enough the gay would go away.

Wrong. My friend's mother let him live at home while he was doing what he did. His friends, my family included, overlooked his excesses and kept him invited and involved in all the activities. He was closer to my brother than me. We all instinctively assumed he was sick, but it was never rubbed in his face.

His struggles were his own, from boyhood. And they were never resolved. It may not occur to you but being embraced by a community of molestation survivors teaching and telling you that "what you've become as a result of your traumas is perfectly fine and you shouldn't change it" is mind-fucking when it bothers you personally at such a fundamental level. It isn't fine with the survivors. It can never be "fine" with everyone telling you to embrace the compulsive behaviors born from molestation/rape. The equivalent would be to tell female prostitutes, become that way in similar fashion: compulsive hypersexuality from molestation and confusion that sex=love, "embrace what you've become". We would NEVER do that as a civilized society. We would reach out to them in any way they desired to be free of the compulsions that haunt them.

But for these gay adolescents/men who were stamped with this deviant compulsion early on? We make it a matter of law no less that they cannot EVER change...cannot EVER be the master of their own wishes to be free of these compulsions if it means leaving the gay lifestyle. Ist verboten.

But if you are straight and want to cross over to the gay lifestyle, or never even considered it, there is all manner of help out there 24/7 for them to "come out gay".. A rather odd and damning hypocrisy.

His struggles were his own, from boyhood. And they were never resolved. It may not occur to you but being embraced by a community of molestation survivors teaching and telling you that "what you've become as a result of your traumas is perfectly fine and you shouldn't change it" is mind-fucking when it bothers you personally at such a fundamental level. It isn't fine with the survivors. It can never be "fine" with everyone telling you to embrace the compulsive behaviors born from molestation/rape. .

What community of molestation survivors would that be? There exists no such community.

You claim not to have known how much he was struggling- but then claim to know all about what his inner turmoil was about.

Your 'friend'- fictional or real- was in essence a serial killer. You claim that is a result of his being molested as a child. But why him- and not the millions of other boys and girls that are molested? Why did your friend specifically turn out to be the serial killer?

Well it does make for a convenient story to attack homosexuals with.

Forum List

Back