Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
no shit head compared to the apex of the aids epidemic in the 80's...

Oh, OK.
STATISTICS

Cumulative Effects of HIV Infection and

AIDS (through 2003)
• An estimated 38,490 young people in the
United States received a diagnosis of AIDS.
They accounted for about 4% of the 929,985
total estimated AIDS diagnoses [1].
• An estimated 10,041 young people with AIDS
died. They accounted for about 2% of the
524,060 total deaths of people with AIDS [1].
The proportion of young people with a diagnosis

of AIDS increased. In 1999, 3.9% of all

persons with a diagnosis of AIDS were aged

13–24. In 2003, 4.7% were aged 13–24
[1]...

www.stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6680/cdc_6680_DS1.pdf

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
I'll try to hunt up the statistics showing a steady increase also from the 1980s thru 2003 data...to the 2003 thru 2008 data above. But I think we can see the trend in youth keeps going up ...up...up...up..
you failed...

you failed...

The CDC is reporting a steady INCREASE since the 1980s in YOUNG gay boys and men getting HIV from anal sex. An INCREASE that has taken an upward curve just in the years since the big gay push to normalize homosexuality has happened [2008 to present].

13-24 year olds keep getting more and more HIV as the years go on. Suppressing that information or in your case, purposefully misrepresenting it [lying about it] is a form of negligent homicide.

I think it should be a crime with a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 yrs if you do not inform the person you have sex with that you are HIV positive (or have other STDs). I think it should be a 25 yr term if you rape someone have are HIV positive.

You have to be a really immoral person to withhold that information from someone.

I think it should be a crime with a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 yrs if you do not inform the person you have sex with that you are HIV positive (or have other STDs). I think it should be a 25 yr term if you rape someone have are HIV positive.

You have to be a really immoral person to withhold that information from someone.
Yes, and it should be the death penalty doing so with a child under the age of consent. 13 year old "gay" virginal boys are not giving each other HIV..

what if they don't know?

what if they don't know?

I should add knowingly. Spreading the disease without knowing is a different story!

I should add knowingly. Spreading the disease without knowing is a different story!
My friend who eventually died of AIDS knew he had HIV. He went out and had unprotected sex with as many gay dudes as he could. His subconscious animosity and untreated mental wounds from having been molested as a boy by a man [an epidemic in the gay male culture BTW] caused him to go out on a killing spree before he died. Young males commonly adopt this type of attitude when they feel wounded by a certain demographic to the point of insanity. The old "I may be going out but I'm going to take as many of who did this to me with me" syndrome is no doubt behind a lot of what the gay male community has given the moniker "AIDS terrorist"...

It has less to do with being immoral and more to do with a socially-transmitted mental disease that, if untreated as such, can and often does manifest in subconscious issues that cause a disregard for human life.

I'm sure that's behind the escalating numbers for new HIV cases in boys "inducted" ages 13-24. At the very least it should be investigated as a causal agent.

My friend who eventually died of AIDS knew he had HIV. He went out and had unprotected sex with as many gay dudes as he could. His subconscious animosity and untreated mental wounds from having been molested as a boy by a man [an epidemic in the gay male culture BTW] caused him to go out on a killing spree before he died. Young males commonly adopt this type of attitude when they feel wounded by a certain demographic to the point of insanity. The old "I may be going out but I'm going to take as many of who did this to me with me" syndrome is no doubt behind a lot of what the gay male community has given the moniker "AIDS terrorist"...

It has less to do with being immoral and more to do with a socially-transmitted mental disease that, if untreated as such, can and often does manifest in subconscious issues that cause a disregard for human life.

I'm sure that's behind the escalating numbers for new HIV cases in boys "inducted" ages 13-24. At the very least it should be investigated as a causal agent.
oh so he didnt just trip and land on a infected dick.....he chose that life.....kinda changes things

oh so he didnt just trip and land on a infected dick.....he chose that life.....kinda changes things

He was forcibly inducted into a compulsive homosexual lifestyle by being sexually imprinted as a boy by a man who was molesting him.

He was forcibly inducted into a compulsive homosexual lifestyle by being sexually imprinted as a boy by a man who was molesting him.
you just keep rationalizing that..

[

"Sexually Imprinted"? Really? I mean he was all set to go with girls until he took one up the pooper and they got the Gay all over him?

Seriously, man, you need to stop sharing your Slash-Fic fantasies with us.

"Sexually Imprinted"? Really? I mean he was all set to go with girls until he took one up the pooper and they got the Gay all over him?

Seriously, man, you need to stop sharing your Slash-Fic fantasies with us.

Yes, children who are sexualized by a pervert often grown to become orgasmic with the experiences. And then those "pleasure signals" become imprinted when paired with "the object that got me to this state". In the case of a boy raped by a man, that would be the sights, sounds and smells of "male".

The complex nature of the wounds of childhood molestion are obviously lost on you. Fortunately experts in the field and law enforcement recognize the signs of the assualt...even if they seem "like they liked it"..

Here's an abstract of an article that will show how that happens:

This article, based on an analysis of unstructured interviews, identifies that the emotional bond between survivors of child sexual abuse and the people who perpetrated the abuse against them is similar to that of the powerful bi-directional relationship central to Stockholm Syndrome as described by Graham (1994). Aspects of Stockholm Syndrome could be identified in the responses of adult survivors of child sexual abuse, which appeared to impact on their ability to criminally report offenders. An emotional bond, which has enabled the sexual abuse of children, has served to protect the offender long after the abuse has ceased. The implications of Stockholm Syndrome could offer valuable insights to those working in the field of child sexual abuse. Stockholm syndrome and child sexual abuse. J Child Sex Abus. 2005 - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

You mean clearing up why the HIV epidemic keeps getting worse in the United States. Because world wide, its a disease the disproportionately effects straight women.

Yes, children who are sexualized by a pervert often grown to become orgasmic with the experiences. And then those "pleasure signals" become imprinted when paired with "the object that got me to this state". In the case of a boy raped by a man, that would be the sights, sounds and smells of "male".

Horseshit. you're making shit up.

Please get some help with your homophobia before you go to jail for hate crimes.

Horseshit. you're making shit up.

Please get some help with your homophobia before you go to jail for hate crimes.
Did you notice the links I provided? Do I make up CDC data? Peer-reviewed scientific studies?

Wow, so now to keep lifesaving information away from little boys, you want to jail their protectors and soothsayers. Didn't like the expert analysis of how raped little boys commonly start to respond warmly to the abuse and protect their abusers aka The Stockholm Syndrome".....did you?

Didn't think you'd like that little cold splash of water in the face.

Like I said, virginal 13 year olds are not giving each other HIV...

[
Did you notice the links I provided? Do I make up CDC data? Peer-reviewed scientific studies?

Wow, so now to keep lifesaving information away from little boys, you want to jail their protectors and soothsayers. Didn't like the expert analysis of how raped little boys commonly start to respond warmly to the abuse and protect their abusers aka The Stockholm Syndrome".....did you?

Didn't think you'd like that little cold splash of water in the face.

Like I said, virginal 13 year olds are not giving each other HIV...

Nope, I ignore all your links because they come from batshit crazy Homophobic sites.

30 States. Suck it, Hater!!!

Forum List

Back