Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
All you have to do is strap up or have your partner strap up if you want to have anal sex without worrying about contracting AIDS. Same applies for having sex with a women. If AIDS spreads throughout the US, you wont be effected if you protect yourself or abstain. If you dont participate in unsafe sex practices you pretty much have a very low chance of getting AIDS.
That's assuming gay men are playing with a full deck and have their own wellbeing and that of others at the front of their mind at all times, even in the "heat of the moment".

I give you evidence to the fact that a "pervasive" "epidemic" of gay men are not playing with a full deck and have all the warning signs of using sex without feeling or addictively:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

It is a well-known fact that sex addicts of all walks and orientations are true addicts. And what I mean by that is they behave like addicts do when blinded by fix-finding. It's why you have the drunk who knows better than to drink rubbing alcohol but does anyway in a pinch because he was consumed by his blind-addict hunt for his substance of choice in that moment. He knows better, but he does it anyway. It's the same thing with gay men and HIV protection. And part of their "drug" is the sensation of sexual stimiulation. Asking them to dull that drug by putting on a condom is like asking a cocaine connoissuer to settle for some bolivian that has been cut 1/2 & 1/2 with baking soda [yes, I survived the 1980s]. Long story short, this is why barebacking is still quite popular among the addicted crowd...

..true story...just yesterday I was at the pharmacy getting some sundries and saw an obviously gay man down the vitamin aisle. He looked very thin, in that early stage of full blown AIDS/late HIV, just starting that real downhill slide of wasting away. He had this utterly awful expression on his face like that of an alcoholic that has just been told that he needs a liver transplant and must stop drinking immediately or he will die immediately. This poor kid, looked like all of maybe 28 years old, tops, was trying to do that bargaining thing with grief like "if I take this vitamin suppliment I might beat getting full-blown AIDS". He had a look of denial and hope overlaying a wild and pleading look of regret and desperation. I hope I never see that look again as long as I live. :sad:

But I have a feeling I will as long as the CDC continues on its fool's-errand of assigning self-policing to addicts...

All you have to do is strap up or have your partner strap up if you want to have anal sex without worrying about contracting AIDS. Same applies for having sex with a women. If AIDS spreads throughout the US, you wont be effected if you protect yourself or abstain. If you dont participate in unsafe sex practices you pretty much have a very low chance of getting AIDS.
That's assuming gay men are playing with a full deck and have their own wellbeing and that of others at the front of their mind at all times, even in the "heat of the moment".

I give you evidence to the fact that a "pervasive" "epidemic" of gay men are not playing with a full deck and have all the warning signs of using sex without feeling or addictively:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

It is a well-known fact that sex addicts of all walks and orientations are true addicts. And what I mean by that is they behave like addicts do when blinded by fix-finding. It's why you have the drunk who knows better than to drink rubbing alcohol but does anyway in a pinch because he was consumed by his blind-addict hunt for his substance of choice in that moment. He knows better, but he does it anyway. It's the same thing with gay men and HIV protection. And part of their "drug" is the sensation of sexual stimiulation. Asking them to dull that drug by putting on a condom is like asking a cocaine connoissuer to settle for some bolivian that has been cut 1/2 & 1/2 with baking soda [yes, I survived the 1980s]. Long story short, this is why barebacking is still quite popular among the addicted crowd...

..true story...just yesterday I was at the pharmacy getting some sundries and saw an obviously gay man down the vitamin aisle. He looked very thin, in that early stage of full blown AIDS/late HIV, just starting that real downhill slide of wasting away. He had this utterly awful expression on his face like that of an alcoholic that has just been told that he needs a liver transplant and must stop drinking immediately or he will die immediately. This poor kid, looked like all of maybe 28 years old, tops, was trying to do that bargaining thing with grief like "if I take this vitamin suppliment I might beat getting full-blown AIDS". He had a look of denial and hope overlaying a wild and pleading look of regret and desperation. I hope I never see that look again as long as I live. :sad:

But I have a feeling I will as long as the CDC continues on its fool's-errand of assigning self-policing to addicts...

You keep denigrating the CDC for allowing gays to "self police". What is the alternative? Gays being "policed" by someone else?

That was informative but I still dont get your point. If you practice safe sex with your partner you wont catch anything. You cant help an addict. He/she has to help themselves. Short of having gay sex police what do you think we be a good course of action to stop gay men that practice unsafe sex from doing so?

That was informative but I still dont get your point. If you practice safe sex with your partner you wont catch anything. You cant help an addict. He/she has to help themselves. Short of having gay sex police what do you think we be a good course of action to stop gay men that practice unsafe sex from doing so?

I will answer both you and Winter Born with this post. The point is the *pay attention here* the PERVASIVE, EPIDEMIC that the CDC ITSELF HAS FOUND WITH GAY MEN as to their DYSFUNCTIONAL GENESIS AND RESULTING MENTAL ISSUES...

If you accept as I do that the CDC's function is to stave off the spread of dangerous health epidemics...epidemics...EPIDEMICS then you see where the frustration and epic FAIL come into play here. If the CDC knows the population that is spreading HIV like wildfire out into the general population is MSM [Men who have anal sex with men]. And if the CDC knows MSM come packing with a PERVASIVE EPIDEMIC of mental issues co-morbid with their being survivors of childhood sexual abuse. And presuming the CDC has read the Mayo Clinic's information below on the various dysfunctional sexual presentations of untreated survivors of childhood sexual abuse [numero uno is blind promiscuity], then you deduce that the CDC itself must know that relying on the incompetent main vector of the spread of this public health epidemic to self-police is the same as declaring they have no policy in place to stem the spread of this epidemic. Or worse than no policy because the public becomes placated and complacent with the false-relief to the problem and the problem thus unchecked or unmonitored or not taken as seriously as it should be, begins to spread out of control like wildfire...

I hope you found that just as informative as my last post. Here's the link I mentioned for anyone to study up on the mental issues of untreated adult survivors of childhood molestation, courtesty of the Mayo Clinic's 2007 report on said: http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

All I could think of when I saw that poor young man at the pharmacy yesterday, destined to die way before his time was first ANGER :mad-61: . And then utter frustration :banghead: that if this boy had been taught that using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina was a deadly dangerous game, or that if he was molested as a boy he didn't have to stay stuck in that imprinted orientation to his demise with untreated mental wounds, then he would not have been there at that time, with that gut-wrenching look of a youngster facing his death on his face. :(

I will answer both you and Winter Born with this post. The point is the *pay attention here* the PERVASIVE, EPIDEMIC that the CDC ITSELF HAS FOUND WITH GAY MEN as to their DYSFUNCTIONAL GENESIS AND RESULTING MENTAL ISSUES...

If you accept as I do that the CDC's function is to stave off the spread of dangerous health epidemics...epidemics...EPIDEMICS then you see where the frustration and epic FAIL come into play here. If the CDC knows the population that is spreading HIV like wildfire out into the general population is MSM [Men who have anal sex with men]. And if the CDC knows MSM come packing with a PERVASIVE EPIDEMIC of mental issues co-morbid with their being survivors of childhood sexual abuse. And presuming the CDC has read the Mayo Clinic's information below on the various dysfunctional sexual presentations of untreated survivors of childhood sexual abuse [numero uno is blind promiscuity], then you deduce that the CDC itself must know that relying on the incompetent main vector of the spread of this public health epidemic to self-police is the same as declaring they have no policy in place to stem the spread of this epidemic. Or worse than no policy because the public becomes placated and complacent with the false-relief to the problem and the problem thus unchecked or unmonitored or not taken as seriously as it should be, begins to spread out of control like wildfire...

I hope you found that just as informative as my last post. Here's the link I mentioned for anyone to study up on the mental issues of untreated adult survivors of childhood molestation, courtesty of the Mayo Clinic's 2007 report on said: http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

You never answered my question. I asked what was the solution? Short of taking away constitutional rights what can the CDC do about this?

All I could think of when I saw that poor young man at the pharmacy yesterday, destined to die way before his time was first ANGER :mad-61: . And then utter frustration :banghead: that if this boy had been taught that using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina was a deadly dangerous game, or that if he was molested as a boy he didn't have to stay stuck in that imprinted orientation to his demise with untreated mental wounds, then he would not have been there at that time, with that gut-wrenching look of a youngster facing his death on his face. :(

Wow, Sil seems to know and encounter a lot of AIDS patients.

I only knew one, and that was when the epidemic broke out.

You never answered my question. I asked what was the solution? Short of taking away constitutional rights what can the CDC do about this?
Did you not read my last post? I cannot help if you seem incapable of reading comprehension.. Here, let me help by quoting it for you and enlarging the font, with the all-important answer to your question underlined for emphasis:

if this boy had been taught that using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina was a deadly dangerous game, or that if he was molested as a boy he didn't have to stay stuck in that imprinted orientation to his demise with untreated mental wounds, then he would not have been there at that time, with that gut-wrenching look of a youngster facing his death on his face

The solution is: EDUCATING YOUNGSTERS TO NEVER, EVER USE THE LOWER DIGESTIVE TRACT FOR SEX OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE OTHER THAN ELIMINATION OF FECES.

Did you not read my last post? I cannot help if you seem incapable of reading comprehension.. Here, let me help by quoting it for you and enlarging the font, with the all-important answer to your question underlined for emphasis:

if this boy had been taught that using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina was a deadly dangerous game, or that if he was molested as a boy he didn't have to stay stuck in that imprinted orientation to his demise with untreated mental wounds, then he would not have been there at that time, with that gut-wrenching look of a youngster facing his death on his face

The solution is: EDUCATING YOUNGSTERS TO NEVER, EVER USE THE LOWER DIGESTIVE TRACT FOR SEX OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE OTHER THAN ELIMINATION OF FECES.

I think you are deluding yourself. That would never work and furthermore its not true. There is nothing inherently dangerous about using the lower digestive tract for sex. Basically you are saying to train them to not have gay sex. I may be wrong here but isnt that the whole point of having sex with another man?

I think you are deluding yourself. That would never work and furthermore its not true. There is nothing inherently dangerous about using the lower digestive tract for sex. Basically you are saying to train them to not have gay sex. I may be wrong here but isnt that the whole point of having sex with another man?
I am not deluding myself. Training kids to regard the use of the anus and colon as an artificial vagina as extremely dangerous WOULD work. More importantly it would significantly knock back the over 20% increase in HIV we've seen young boys ages 13-24 coming down with suddenly in the last decade. Unless you think saving lives should be shelved in favor of promoting anal sex?

If men want to have sex with other men, they need to completely avoid anal sex and try other methods.

Or if they were molested as boys and don't want anything to do with compulsions out of their control, they should be able to, at any age, access therapy at their own request to change their orientation away from those old wounds/imprinting. You know, without their pyschologist losing his license to practice under the threat currently in place as such from the APA. Imagine the APA dictating what a therapist may discuss with his patient? We are truly at the end times when the LGBT religion and its dogma has replaced science at the top levels of human mental health...

Your claim that there is nothing inherently dangerous about anal sex is more than a lie. It is a purposeful and deadly misrepresentation of fact. If a young boy read that here and then went off to try out anal sex and died as a result of that predictable infection, how would you feel?

The colon evolved to directly resorb large dissolved particles [like viruses] and fluids [like semen] into the bloodstream. As such, "having sex with it" is like sticking a dirty HIV needle right into your vein. The statistics on receptive anal sex and HIV speak for themselves. And I suggest that you retract that falsehood before some kid reads it and goes to his death as a result..

Last edited:
I am not deluding myself. Training kids to regard the use of the anus and colon as an artificial vagina WOULD work. More importantly it would significantly knock back the over 20% increase in HIV we've seen young boys ages 13-24 coming down with suddenly in the last decade. Unless you think saving lives should be shelved in favor of promoting anal sex?

If men want to have sex with other men, they need to completely avoid anal sex and try other methods.

Or if they were molested as boys and don't want anything to do with compulsions out of their control, they should be able to, at any age, access therapy at their own request to change their orientation away from those old wounds/imprinting. You know, without their pyschologist losing his license to practice under the threat currently in place as such from the APA. Imagine the APA dictating what a therapist may discuss with his patient? We are truly at the end times when the LGBT religion and its dogma has replaced science at the top levels of human mental health...

You are delusional. That will work about as good as telling guys to pull out before ejaculation or wear condoms to prevent pregnancy. Its human nature you are trying to change and you are actually tackling one of the strongest and uncontrollable urges we have as humans.
Delusion

an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder

You are delusional. That will work about as good as telling guys to pull out before ejaculation or wear condoms to prevent pregnancy. Its human nature you are trying to change and you are actually tackling one of the strongest and uncontrollable urges we have as humans.
Delusion

Here we go with the ad hominems. I note your argument is slipping therefore.

It WOULD work to teach youngsters anal sex is deadly as long as enough of them feared it to never try it in the first place and thusly graft/imprint themselves to it. It would cause the numbers for new HIV cases for 13-24 year old boys to decline from the steep upward slope it's on right now. Unless like I said, you would favor promoting anal sex over young boys staying alive?

Murderous reckless agenda: "The agenda of a person consumed with an ideology or addiction, to the point of endangering other's lives with purposeful misinformation"..

Delusion

Here we go with the ad hominems. I note your argument is slipping therefore.

It WOULD work to teach youngsters anal sex is deadly as long as enough of them feared it to never try it in the first place and thusly graft/imprint themselves to it. It would cause the numbers for new HIV cases for 13-24 year old boys to decline from the steep upward slope it's on right now. Unless like I said, you would favor promoting anal sex over young boys staying alive?

Murderous reckless agenda: "The agenda of a person consumed with an ideology or addiction, to the point of endangering other's lives with purposeful misinformation"..
I dont have an argument. I have just noted you are delusional if you think you can train people to not be gay or have gay sex. Have fun with that. Be sure to update us on your progress in getting your method of education established with the CDC.

[

The solution is: EDUCATING YOUNGSTERS TO NEVER, EVER USE THE LOWER DIGESTIVE TRACT FOR SEX OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE OTHER THAN ELIMINATION OF FECES

Sigh.

We spend billions of dollars a year teaching kids not to smoke, not to do drugs, not to have sex without using birth control, not to text and drive... and guess what, they do it anyway.

I dont have an argument. I have just noted you are delusional if you think you can train people to not be gay or have gay sex. Have fun with that. Be sure to update us on your progress in getting your method of education established with the CDC.

It shouldn't be hard at all. Will we eliminate boys being preyed on and imprinted by older gay men? No. I agree with you there. But we will reduce the numbers of boys who then try to embrace that crime's outcome as "normal" or others who want to "fit in with the new gay fad" when they learn that sex with the lower digestive tract is the deadliest type there is...and why the colon is a mainline directly into the bloodstream..

This is why you don't belong around kids BTW. :uhh:

Last edited:

It shouldn't be hard at all. Will we eliminate boys being preyed on and imprinted by older gay men? No. I agree with you there. But we will reduce the numbers of boys who then try to embrace that crime's outcome as "normal" or others who want to "fit in with the new gay fad" when they learn that sex with the lower digestive tract is the deadliest type there is...and why the colon is a mainline directly into the bloodstream..

I believe this is the reason you get gay popups. You are so fixated on gay sex. I take it you think being gay is not something that occurs naturally? I take it you believe that people are only gay because they were molested? Is that what happened to you? You should have gotten some professional help so you know your enjoyment of the anal sex was not your fault. It was simply nature. You cant pray or train the gay away. Like I said before you are living a delusion.

I believe this is the reason you get gay popups. You are so fixated on gay sex. I take it you think being gay is not something that occurs naturally? I take it you believe that people are only gay because they were molested? Is that what happened to you? You should have gotten some professional help so you know your enjoyment of the anal sex was not your fault. It was simply nature. You cant pray or train the gay away. Like I said before you are living a delusion.

Sil probably posts his/her anti Butt Sex screeds on several message boards and wonders why he gets all the gay links.

Ad hominems, stawmen and the justification of spreading HIV via using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina. All at the cost of human lives. Young ones as it usually turns out. Your fear, nay panic, is palpable...that young boys might actually be taught the dangers of using the anus as an artificial vagina.

Ad hominems, stawmen and the justification of spreading HIV via using the lower digestive tract as an artificial vagina. All at the cost of human lives. Young ones as it usually turns out. Your fear, nay panic, is palpable...that young boys might actually be taught the dangers of using the anus as an artificial vagina.
Your reply is the very definition of a ad hominem and a delusion. Young boys dont need to be taught anything other than safe sexual practices like using a condom. Your vitriolic obsession with the gay life style is rooted in your own experiences with anal sex and reflected in your gay pop ads.

Your reply is the very definition of a ad hominem and a delusion. Young boys dont need to be taught anything other than safe sexual practices like using a condom. Your vitriolic obsession with the gay life style is rooted in your own experiences with anal sex and reflected in your gay pop ads.

Someone's sounding a little snippy. Young boys AND girls both need to be taught that anal sex is a deadly game because we always have to assume that youngsters are the ones most often not using condoms. And the statistics bear this out. So to save lives from THE main vector of HIV in the US [using the anus and colon as an artificial vagina], we teach them that anal sex is deadly. Because it is. Penis, semen, poop and a direct line to the bloodstream don't belong in the same equation. Ever.

Another reason to teach kids to use the regular vagina instead of the artificial one [the anus] is because at least young kids see how babies are made and born when they watch animals. The temptation to "raw sex" so common in adolescents might be extra tempting of they knew no babies or unwanted pregnancies would result. So the temptation to use the anus as an artificial vagina, without protection, might be doubly so with boys knowing they won't get "the girl" pregnant with raw sex. They just might impregnate themselves with an artificial "baby" that doesn't come to term for a decade or so [death].

I'll just ask you this simple question Asclepias. Which is more important in your opinion?:

1. Young boys being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?.

2. Young boys not being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?

Forum List

Back